I have tried lockinfo during the trial period, and I like it so much I want to buy it.

The trial is over, and lockinfo tells me to goto settings>lockinfo

There a popup comes up with the option to buy, when I press that button, I am only presented with a totally white page. I've been trying now for several days (3-4days), with same white page showing.

I have tried connection to different IPS (wifi) and using 3g and edge.

All with same result. White page that looks like its loading (loading symbol in status bar)

What now? anyone got a clue whats going on? Am I not going to be able to buy before the price goes up? (dev. stunt?) or what is this?

Any help is appreciated.
    Last edited by RIZZ7A; 2010-10-30 at 05:18 PM.
    2010-10-30 01:44 AM
    I have tried lockinfo during the trial period, and I like it so much I want to buy it.

The trial is over, and lockinfo tells me to goto settings>lockinfo

There a popup comes up with the option to buy, when I press that button, I am only presented with a totally white page. I've been trying now for several days (3-4days), with same white page showing.

I have tried connection to different IPS (wifi) and using 3g and edge.

All with same result. White page that looks like its loading (loading symbol in status bar)

What now? anyone got a clue whats going on? Am I not going to be able to buy before the price goes up? (dev. stunt?) or what is this?

Any help is appreciated.
    Don't bother with the in app purchase. Go back to cydia and and search for it there. Then click on the Purchase button.

That should work for you.
    2010-10-30 03:18 AM
    Don't bother with the in app purchase. Go back to cydia and and search for it there. Then click on the Purchase button.

That should work for you.
    Nope, there is no purchase option in cydia.
    Only reinstall or delete. (source: http://apt.modmyi.com)
    2010-10-30 03:33 AM
    Nope, there is no purchase option in cydia.
    Only reinstall or delete. (source: http://apt.modmyi.com)
    Silly Q but did you try to remove Lockinfo and download it again? This happened to me with Tlert. I had to remove it and download it again. It was good for purchase. When you load it again, it will recognize that your trial is up but it again should offer you to purchase.

Try it if you havent already.

Jon
    2010-10-30 06:44 AM
    yes, I have tried to remove it and install again. That didn't help. I tried to reinstall and that didn't help, I've kind of tried everything except from fiddling with the files in SSH or iFile

I hope someone will look into this and give me a fix/workaround or I will be kind of forced to use a hacked version of lockinfo

The problem is now fixed. I had set firewall ip to deny all connections in "settings", and since lockinfo is inside settings lockinfo also got blocked.
    Last edited by RIZZ7A; 2010-10-30 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-30 05:17 PM
    yes, I have tried to remove it and install again. That didn't help. I tried to reinstall and that didn't help, I've kind of tried everything except from fiddling with the files in SSH or iFile

I hope someone will look into this and give me a fix/workaround or I will be kind of forced to use a hacked version of lockinfo

The problem is now fixed. I had set firewall ip to deny all connections in "settings", and since lockinfo is inside settings lockinfo also got blocked.
    Good job figuring your own issue out. In the future, you need to let us know in your thread what types of apps/programs you have that MAY, intermingle with tue problem.

Funny too, you solved two issues at the same time. Hahaha.
    2010-10-30 05:33 PM
    I kinda feel stupied that I didn't check the firewall before whining on forum...
    2010-10-30 06:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD