I have a problem with iAcces and want to know if I am the only one. If I select the option to slide up for Up-case, the entire number and symbol keyboard becomes un-skinned! It sucks because the keyboard doesn't auto capitalize after a period and is far from fully functional but these skins are F'N beautiful so I keep using it! lol I just need some help figuring the sh!t out. Thanks guys and gals!
    2010-11-09 06:32 AM
    I have a problem with iAcces and want to know if I am the only one. If I select the option to slide up for Up-case, the entire number and symbol keyboard becomes un-skinned! It sucks because the keyboard doesn't auto capitalize after a period and is far from fully functional but these skins are F'N beautiful so I keep using it! lol I just need some help figuring the sh!t out. Thanks guys and gals!
    a few people have this problem I think it may depend on what keyboard your using but I'm not sure cause I'm not having this problem with elite pro HD keyboard. try redo everything and see if that does any help?
    "You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not"
    2010-11-09 07:10 AM
    guys after i restarted my iphone after installing iacces

i enable the elite pro keyboard in winterboard. respring , and i see no changes made to my default keyboard

any reasons?
    2010-11-09 08:25 AM
    guys after i restarted my iphone after installing iacces

i enable the elite pro keyboard in winterboard. respring , and i see no changes made to my default keyboard

any reasons?
    That method don't work on 4.1. I have a video on YouTube you can look it up. Look it up by my username "ifonzo" it's easier.
    2010-11-09 09:28 AM
    Hi, I am running 4.1 on an iphone 4, I have iaccess 4 installed and tried the krystal keyboard 4 themes but I can't get any to work. I really would like a nice light to medium pink keyboard. Can you help me? I'm happy to donate! Thanks
    2010-11-09 06:02 PM
    Hi, I am running 4.1 on an iphone 4, I have iaccess 4 installed and tried the krystal keyboard 4 themes but I can't get any to work. I really would like a nice light to medium pink keyboard. Can you help me? I'm happy to donate! Thanks

You need iAcces 4.7

disable all settings in iAcces,
    only enabled the app,
    reboot
    enabled the keyboard in winterboard
    respring
    when the keyboard is not displayed,
    press the globus
    that's it
    http://modmyi.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3357439&dateline=1419  023899
    2010-11-09 08:01 PM
    Thank you, you made it sound so easy, but still...nothing. Maybe I am not downloading keyboards that are ios4 friendly.

Now I am seeing that iacces 4.7 is $15, I didn't pay for it, maybe that's my problem.
    Last edited by staysss; 2010-11-09 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-09 09:34 PM
    Thank you, you made it sound so easy, but still...nothing. Maybe I am not downloading keyboards that are ios4 friendly.

Now I am seeing that iacces 4.7 is $15, I didn't pay for it, maybe that's my problem.
    YouTube my video. I've posted on this thread a couple of times.
    2010-11-09 10:04 PM
    Post it again and I'll add it to the first post.
    2010-11-09 10:30 PM

Works on 4.1 even iPhone 4 and iPod touch 4 gen

I used my iPod touch 2 gen cause that's the only device I have and I don't have a camcorder only my iPhone 4.
    2010-11-10 12:21 AM

Works on 4.1 even iPhone 4 and iPod touch 4 gen

I used my iPod touch 2 gen cause that's the only device I have and I don't have a camcorder only my iPhone 4.
    Sorry to tell you man but the Touch 4th gen doesn't work with it, I should know I have one
    2010-11-10 03:31 AM
    Sorry to tell you man but the Touch 4th gen doesn't work with it, I should know I have one
    thanks for the feed back. I don't have one but I assumed it did.
    2010-11-10 04:06 AM
    Very cool how-to, thanks!!!
    2010-11-10 04:19 AM
    Can someone please help me, I have been trying for days to get iacces on my phone, but everytime I add the source from the cydia homepage for iacces, nothing comes up, I tried doing a manual search after that and still nothing. I tried using mxco repo to install iacces but it is dependent on 4.0.1 firmware and I am on 4.1. Please someone help me, I want some keyboards lol
    2010-11-10 07:00 AM
    Ok.. Im trying to save up for an i4, so all the money that you beautiful people donate to me, will go to buying me one. So just so you all know, after I get all the money I need to buy it, ill make KB's for free for 3 months!!!! no ******* joke! For 3 months ill make KB's and give them for FREE!!! and ill take request.... but not befor i get my i4.. thank you all and i hope we can all make this work so everyone is happy.

P.S. if I have an i4 i can make KB's a lot faster... just something to think about.
    2010-11-10 10:07 AM
    which version of iacces are u guys using?

china version ?
    2010-11-10 10:14 AM
    which version of iacces are u guys using?

china version ?
    China(iOS 4) 4.7
    2010-11-10 10:20 AM
    China(iOS 4) 4.7
    i see , when i used the keyboard i notice the $ is missing.

is it a bug?
    2010-11-10 10:26 AM
    Started working on it. Looks kind of plain. Do you like it, or want me to tweak it.
    I'd donate for this keyboard!! it'd go great with my froyo theme
    2010-11-10 10:27 AM
    ok just so you all know.. i just did an update for "Mario DoodleJump" its a tweak i made for doodlejump, it turns the snow level into a mario level. really cool go give it a look. its going to take a day or 2 befor its up and running on cydia.. if your on 3.x its there now but if your on 4.x you will need to chill out tell the update has got the ok from modmyi..
    2010-11-10 10:37 AM
691 ... 7151617181927 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD