not to mention, i have spent (sadly) nearly 2 years helping people with iphone tweaking, theming and modding, never for $ and i cant even get help for what seems to be basic stuff for everyone else. dm? wtf?
    2010-10-31 07:27 AM
    not to mention, i have spent (sadly) nearly 2 years helping people with iphone tweaking, theming and modding, never for $ and i cant even get help for what seems to be basic stuff for everyone else. dm? wtf?
    Help with what?

I don't even know what your talking about.
    2010-10-31 07:29 AM
    No one's twisting your arm.

And I never once asked for a donation.

How often do you often do you need a $

Sounds like you have sand in your vagina.
    2010-10-31 07:30 AM
    dude, its a forum, its an opinion, its on topic. never said anything about arm twisting. was critiquing the program not the kb or designer. thats what got my attn.
    2010-10-31 07:30 AM
    South Park reference.
    2010-10-31 07:31 AM
    darn it, i really am trying to stay out of everybodys way and threads but this iacces is kickin my ***. I got the trial. i go into it and try to turn off the the toggles as it was suggested but when i go reopn iacces, they are back to on. so i said wtf, maybe it doesnt matter, so now how do i apply one of dm,s kb themes? wb? not working. im telling you this is all a sign to me. argh! life use to be so easy b4 the iphone.
    what am i not getting?
    2010-10-31 07:32 AM
    South Park reference.
    Gotcha , i just saw that and was like wtf ahah
    dude, its a forum, its an opinion, its on topic. never said anything about arm twisting. was critiquing the program not the kb or designer. thats what got my attn.
    The program runs fine. 15 bucks is a bit steep but, they own it and can charge whatever they like. I'm sure the Yen BS will be fixed and that's the only bug I've found so far.

Elite PRO HD, WIP
    2010-10-31 07:36 AM

Elite PRO HD, WIP
    Can't wait to see it. Great job Bars.

You are aware you need to swap the yen and dollar sign, right?
    2010-10-31 07:37 AM
    The program runs fine. 15 bucks is a bit steep but, they own it and can charge whatever they like. I'm sure the Yen BS will be fixed and that's the only bug I've found so far.
    1:Keyboard starts with the mode it was last used instead of the usual 'letter with cap on mode'

2:After typing a key from the upper case mode of signs, it changes back to lower case.

I encountered these unusual stuff, not sure whether are they bugs...
    2010-10-31 07:38 AM
    what am i not getting?
    unzip and put in var/stash/application/iacces.app/themes...
    select through iacces app and there will be a pop select it, then hit the top right button it exits the app, then reboot...shiuld work my friend...
    2010-10-31 07:40 AM
    darn it, i really am trying to stay out of everybodys way and threads but this iacces is kickin my ***. I got the trial. i go into it and try to turn off the the toggles as it was suggested but when i go reopn iacces, they are back to on. so i said wtf, maybe it doesnt matter, so now how do i apply one of dm,s kb themes? wb? not working. im telling you this is all a sign to me. argh! life use to be so easy b4 the iphone.
    You can make it a winterboard ready theme. Put your images into this folder structure....

Joes Keyboard.theme/Folders/iAcces.app/themes/iAcces4-China/images/

place your keyboard images that matter into the/images directory, then open iAcces, and Set the "Keyboard Theme" to iAcces4-China. then make sure it is enabled in Winterboard of course...
    2010-10-31 07:42 AM

Elite PRO HD, WIP
    looks good bars...just realized wip means work in progress... smh...
    2010-10-31 07:43 AM
    Can't wait to see it. Great job Bars.

You are aware you need to swap the yen and dollar sign, right?
    Thanks boss.... And it was a bit easier, with the help of your PSD... At least I didnt have to look down at the screen the whole time to see the next letter I would have to type.... lol

I am praying for a dollar sign yen fix!! lol
    2010-10-31 07:44 AM
    What happens after the 30 days?
    Is there a way to go around it to keep it?
    Owner of: iPhone 4S, 4, 3GS, 3G, 2G
    Check out my theme: Metallic Shine HD (+SD) in Cydia
    Leave feedback and thanks
    2010-10-31 07:48 AM
    that's all i have.

-------------------------------------

these are some of the kb's i made for bars ephd theme.

N-joy!

dmkbhd001.zip

dmkbhd002.zip

dmkbhd003.zip

dmkbhd004.zip

dmkbhd005.zip

more keyboard themes to come.
    niiiiiice!!
    2010-10-31 07:48 AM
    What happens after the 30 days?
    Is there a way to go around it to keep it?
    Buy it...
    2010-10-31 07:52 AM
    here is a link to the grey elite kb by dh that is winterboard ready.

just make the other ones the same. thanks xxtrasauce and junesiphone for packaging them. Cant wait for bars elite version,badgb and hybrid

Download Gray Dm.theme.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    Last edited by floppy_joe; 2010-10-31 at 07:59 AM.
    2010-10-31 07:56 AM

Here is the one I was working on.. Unfortuneatly iAcces isnt compatible with iTouch 4th Gen yet so I had to have SnowLeo test... He has no retina though.
    It does work on retina though
    2010-10-31 07:59 AM
691 ... 5678917 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD