the wallpaper zip site is not working.
    All the add ons downloaded except the wallpaper zip
    2011-01-15 06:35 AM
    the wallpaper zip site is not working.
    All the add ons downloaded except the wallpaper zip
    sent you another link in a pm

I left out the Carriers in the color mods (face palm moment) so here is a link to get them Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

they go into var/stash/themes/Krypto(Blue,Red,orPurple)HD add on/Bundles They will be added in the next update. Everyone that donated for the theme, they are now fixed on the download link sent out.

Also need someone to help me get the Kryponite User LS working on 4.2 please.
    Last edited by flybritn; 2011-01-15 at 07:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-01-15 07:39 AM
    sent you pm again....
    2011-01-15 07:51 AM
    hello, i purchased the krypto hd theme, but the download does not complete, every time it stoppes at about 30 mb?

Please help
    2011-01-15 01:18 PM
    hello, i purchased the krypto hd theme, but the download does not complete, every time it stoppes at about 30 mb?

Please help
    Could be your connection or cydia, all I can say is keep trying and if you stiil cant get it. send me a screenie of your purchace and I will send it all to ya
    2011-01-15 05:46 PM
    Could be your connection or cydia, all I can say is keep trying and if you stiil cant get it. send me a screenie of your purchace and I will send it all to ya
    Thanks for your help, works great now
    2011-01-16 01:20 PM
    Fly does the KryptoBlue have the blue version of your iacces keyboard?
    2011-01-18 01:06 AM
    Fly does the KryptoBlue have the blue version of your iacces keyboard?
    Yes, all 3 color mod add ons have it
    2011-01-18 01:14 AM
    awesome ty sir!!!
    2011-01-18 01:22 AM
    Icon requests AppInfo, AppBackup, Backboard, ********** icon from original Kryptonite, Ripheus HD, InsomniaPro, iRetiner, PkgBackup and Wi-FiSync. thanks in advance

Additional icons please Free Music, Notified, Elert

I can't get wallpapwr to show in lockscreen even after respring. any suggestions?
    Last edited by radiationburn; 2011-01-20 at 05:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-01-20 05:47 AM
    I need one icon when someone can get to it...(SwitcherPlus) in both colors green, blue.
    2011-01-20 05:51 AM
    My badges are the default red. Should they be a different Colorado?

I meant colour.

How about a SBSettings HD theme.

What font do you recomnend?

My animated lockscreen has a blue ? where the picture should be. How do I fix?

In settings messages and notes are not themed.

Could someone help me with my lockscreens. The regular lockscreen is missing the golbe there is only a black box and the animated lockscreen has a blue ? In place of the picture. How do I fix these. The theme us the sh**. Otherwise the theme is perfect - a few Cydia icons.
    Last edited by radiationburn; 2011-01-20 at 01:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-01-20 01:17 PM
    Icon requests AppInfo, AppBackup, Backboard, ********** icon from original Kryptonite, Ripheus HD, InsomniaPro, iRetiner, PkgBackup and Wi-FiSync. thanks in advance

Additional icons please Free Music, Notified, Elert

I can't get wallpapwr to show in lockscreen even after respring. any suggestions?
    can you please post or send me screenies with the icons you need and I'll get theme made.

The User lockscreen and the Animated lockscreen dosn't support 4.2 at the moment.

I need one icon when someone can get to it...(SwitcherPlus) in both colors green, blue.
    Hey Zwayne, can you look in the Kryptonite HD/Folders/SwitcherPlus.app

My badges are the default red. Should they be a different Colorado?

I meant colour.

How about a SBSettings HD theme.

What font do you recomnend?

My animated lockscreen has a blue ? where the picture should be. How do I fix?

In settings messages and notes are not themed.

Could someone help me with my lockscreens. The regular lockscreen is missing the golbe there is only a black box and the animated lockscreen has a blue ? In place of the picture. How do I fix these. The theme us the sh**. Otherwise the theme is perfect - a few Cydia icons.
    I am working on SBBadges to work for 4.2 I sent some out for a few people to test for me and havn't heard back yet but as soo as I do I will post here a download link to get them plys update on cydia.

SBSettings is not completed yet for this in HD.

I don't use any different Fonts myself so maybe some other fols can recomend some fonts for ya.
    The lockscreen wallapers are in your settings / wallpapers ...the golbes are there, however; the User Lockscreen and Animated Lockscreen, are not currently compatible with 4.2

I got the notes for settings ready, but I don't have the iP4 device and need someone to give me the Bundles location and name for the messages.
    Last edited by flybritn; 2011-01-20 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-01-20 03:27 PM
    Forgive me for my ignorance but when I SSH into my iphone and try to copy the icons I requested I only see a blank box. How do I get them to show as images so that I can post?

The bundles location for messages is com.apple.MobileSMS and the name is
    [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]
    Last edited by radiationburn; 2011-01-20 at 09:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-01-20 09:35 PM
    Here are screenshots of the icons I need Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Release Kryptonite HD-img_0208.jpg   Release Kryptonite HD-img_0209.jpg  
    2011-01-21 01:10 AM
    Forgive me for my ignorance but when I SSH into my iphone and try to copy the icons I requested I only see a blank box. How do I get them to show as images so that I can post?

The bundles location for messages is com.apple.MobileSMS and the name is
    [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]
    fixpngWindows is good to un-optimize the png files.
    the com.apple.MobileSMS is all in the theme ..lol the Messages Settings icon is in com.apple.Preferences and in the theme... unless it's been moved on the new firmware then will have to locate it.

Here are screenshots of the icons I need Thanks
    coo I'll got started on some of them last night and will post them for both the SD and HD on here.
    Last edited by flybritn; 2011-01-22 at 03:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-01-22 03:02 AM
    Any ETA for working lockscreen and retina SBSettings? Also I changed the names for the SB Badges and mine now work fine.
    2011-01-22 04:12 AM
    Still hven't had anyone to let me know what needs changed in the HTML file for the user lockscreen and animated lockscreen to work on 4.2 yet. SBSettings is a few of weeks out before its all done and availble on cydia. Did you rename it to [email protected]~iphone ? I am going to send you a link for these icons Green vcolor HD to try in just a few
    2011-01-22 04:23 AM
    I just upload the file, and used it through winterboard. And it is working fine.
    2011-01-22 04:27 AM
    I just upload the file, and used it through winterboard. And it is working fine.
    Awesome and thanks I will go on and add it to the main theme now. BTW did you look in Folders for SwitcherPlus.app I may have something mispelled the folder or [email protected] might need to be [email protected] I wish there was a standard on them all lol
    2011-01-22 04:37 AM
260 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD