you all are gonna like the new detail theme. there. I said it!
    is it finished? A nice present from Z to all of us?
    2010-12-25 01:30 AM
    it goes into library/themes just like all the others, the only difference is it does not have the .theme extension like other folder, place all your images in this slideshow images, name them 0.png 1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png. there!
    2010-12-25 01:31 AM
    it goes into library/themes just like all the others, the only difference is it does not have the .theme extension like other folder, place all your images in this slideshow images, name them 0.png 1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png. there!
    Thank you.
    @chelski66
    2010-12-25 01:32 AM
    That was me today. Happy Holidays to all my friends in the MMI
    happy holidays
    2010-12-25 01:36 AM
    you all are gonna like the new detail theme. there. I said it!
    I'm sure we will Z =)
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    2010-12-25 01:39 AM
    HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS ALL ...............see you all soon..........
    have a great christmas as well bro
    2010-12-25 01:41 AM
    urgh the lockscreen image is still taking from the springboard lockbackground.

edit: nvm figured it out, edited the wallpaper.html, removed one " from the line.. and it worked!
    Last edited by thatguyhaikal; 2010-12-25 at 01:47 AM.
    2010-12-25 01:45 AM
    Merry Christmas!! Hope everyone has a good one! I'm loving the new update for this theme!! The glowing springboard is SICK!! And the detail!!!!!!
    2010-12-25 01:47 AM
    Merry Christmas!! Hope everyone has a good one! I'm loving the new update for this theme!! The glowing springboard is SICK!! And the detail!!!!!!
    merry christmas
    2010-12-25 01:48 AM
    Joyeux Noel a tous - Meilleurs Voeux / Merry Christmas to all - Best wishes
    2010-12-25 01:54 AM
    Does anyone know where the docks in all the different colors is posted? page/post #? If not, can some make me a Super Glo Dock in White that says "JOE'S IP4". I would also need the white background that "glows" through the writing. TIA.
    2010-12-25 02:12 AM

(SICK)
    2010-12-25 02:26 AM
    Merry Xmas and happy holidays to everyone
    I am having a ton of trouble with my phone today and need some help first of all I bought my wife an i4 so I went to facetime her and noticed my FT button was missing from the options when you click on contacts so I went into settings and I cannot toggle the FT button from on to off it stays on but doesnt work at all Also my bluetooth in the settings menu says Bluetooth Unavailable and I cannot click on it in SBS settings I toggle the bluetooth on and it shuts right back off anybody know whats going on here I really dont want to restore especially with no untethred JB out any help is much appreciated believe me Im trying everything just wanna see if anybody else has had this issue Tia
    2010-12-25 02:27 AM
    I fixed the problem with my lockscreens. All I had to do was reset all the settings.
    2010-12-25 02:33 AM
    Does anyone have a download link for a Golden SpinSB or just a golden sb for Initsua?
    2010-12-25 02:34 AM

(SICK)
    eFXx u can add a cyan glow by the statusbar and one on top of the dock icons to this background?
    if u can thanks if not thanks anyways
    Attached Thumbnails [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2010-12-25 02:36 AM
    Merry Xmas and happy holidays to everyone
    I am having a ton of trouble with my phone today and need some help first of all I bought my wife an i4 so I went to facetime her and noticed my FT button was missing from the options when you click on contacts so I went into settings and I cannot toggle the FT button from on to off it stays on but doesnt work at all Also my bluetooth in the settings menu says Bluetooth Unavailable and I cannot click on it in SBS settings I toggle the bluetooth on and it shuts right back off anybody know whats going on here I really dont want to restore especially with no untethred JB out any help is much appreciated believe me Im trying everything just wanna see if anybody else has had this issue Tia
    Thanks max I wish u and ur family happy merry christmas bro
    2010-12-25 02:37 AM
    Could someone do me a favor please. I'm mobile so I can't attach it. The very last wallpaper that comes in the theme with the shelves on it. Could someone take off the 4th shelf down from the top. I use Wims animated weather theme. Here is a screen shot you'll see what I mean. Oh and Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays to everyone.
    Attached Thumbnails [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2010-12-25 02:41 AM
    eFXx u can add a cyan glow by the statusbar and one on top of the dock icons to this background?
    if u can thanks if not thanks anyways
    not sure where you dock icons are(what size you use), status bar ok?

2010-12-25 02:46 AM

(SICK)
    thanks bro.
    is the icon on your sig teasers of your theme? if so I cant wait to see what you got!
    PLease Hit the THANKS button if I helped you out in any way
    2010-12-25 02:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD