hey mods just an idea and question with the amount of mods and ad-dons for this theme do you think it would be ok to just have a page that links you to all the mods or a page posting all the mods., the reason i say so is because lets say a new cmer comes in and see the size of this thread and may be overwhelmed and have no idea the greatness of this theme ..which in turn would help the creators .$$$$$$$ and for the community... not everyone has time to scroll through and hell to be honest go to sleep wake up 50 more dang pages of actual great content.. i am just sick thinking of going back to work Monday and come home and 60 more pages to scroll through TWILIGHT THE THEME YOU LOVE TO HATE...AGAIN GREAT JOB EVERYONE AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS

these are for orange freaks :d
    no body ?

page 1014 in the middle i believe
    Last edited by fdw1; 2010-12-25 at 11:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-12-25 11:52 PM
    hey mods just an idea and question with the amount of mods and ad-dons for this theme do you think it would be ok to just have a page that links you to all the mods or a page posting all the mods., the reason i say so is because lets say a new cmer comes in and see the size of this thread and may be overwhelmed and have no idea the greatness of this theme ..which in turn would help the creators .$$$$$$$ and for the community... not everyone has time to scroll through and hell to be honest go to sleep wake up 50 more dang pages of actual great content.. i am just sick thinking of going back to work Monday and come home and 60 more pages to scroll through TWILIGHT THE THEME YOU LOVE TO HATE...AGAIN GREAT JOB EVERYONE AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS

page 1014 in the middle i believe
    No, i search this, but in orange color : http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5660325
    2010-12-26 12:00 AM

2010-12-26 12:13 AM

nice!

Love the pop-up
    2010-12-26 12:32 AM
    nice!

Love the pop-up
    Its not mine lol its from iTRON HD i just played around with it , yeah i had to use your pop ups because the ones included you cant even see what your pressing

Consider it a compliment
    2010-12-26 12:34 AM
    Its not mine lol its from iTRON HD i just played around with it , yeah i had to use your pop ups because the ones included you cant even see what your pressing

Consider it a compliment

i do

goes well with it...looks good
    2010-12-26 12:52 AM
    icons
    Attached Thumbnails [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-cowboysblue.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-cowboysstarblue.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-ramsblue.png  
    2010-12-26 01:02 AM
    What's up friends at MMI?! It's been a long time since I have been able to stop by but I wanted to say Merry Christmas to all and hope you all are enjoying spending time with your families! God bless everyone!

PS- the mods are out of control in here!!!! Keep it up!
    IF I HELPED YOU IN ANY WAY PLEASE HIT THE "THANKS" BUTTON
    2010-12-26 01:09 AM
    What's up friends at MMI?! It's been a long time since I have been able to stop by but I wanted to say Merry Christmas to all and hope you all are enjoying spending time with your families! God bless everyone!

PS- the mods are out of control in here!!!! Keep it up!

Merry Christmas to you too bro! hope you are having a good one
    2010-12-26 01:14 AM
    im in the UK atm , so officially....I AM 16

Last edited by Raaj FX was banned; 2010-12-26 at 01:45 AM.
    2010-12-26 01:42 AM
    happy birthday raaj!

oh, and here's my favorite Christmas present!

Last edited by 88hurst; 2010-12-26 at 01:59 AM.
    2010-12-26 01:51 AM
    No, i search this, but in orange color : http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5660325
    15203 is the post# page 1014
    2010-12-26 02:18 AM
    I agree. I'll try and come up with a list and post it on the first page.

If you made mods and would at least like them linked on the first page, email me a 1-sentence summary of the mod and a link to the post. Send to k.nitsua.designs(AT)gmail(DOT)com
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-12-26 02:54 AM
    iPhone back from the dead better then everThank goodness for tiny umbrella and those shsh files lol

@Raaj Happy B-Day the big one six awesome
    2010-12-26 03:04 AM
    is their any way to get this

to fit inside this

so that it doesnt look like this

here is the link http://www.mediafire.com/?map22ksjfbatk6t to psd and if you wouldn't mind explaining what you did that i didnt do so i can know for the future

and where does the dock go again so i can change mines ..thanks in advance
    2010-12-26 03:14 AM
    Hey to all the iPad users- are there any updates for the iPad version of the theme?
    ]
    2010-12-26 03:22 AM
    ok since no one answered I tried to figure it out myself and the best way I could find if you want your dock to show on the outside of the grid was resize the grid to full length and shut off the dock mask. I am sure they may be a better way but thats all I could figure out. Also anyone know of a tweek that will add a fifth row? Not iconoclasm it's a total fail on my phone for some reason. I just want to get 3 full rows of icons to show with the image slideshow........

Happy Birthday Raaj........
    Attached Thumbnails [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-photo-dec-25-7-40-17-pm.jpg  

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    2010-12-26 03:47 AM
    im in the UK atm , so officially....I AM 16

Happy Birthday Raaj...16 really?

Man do I feel old (39)!

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2010-12-26 04:04 AM
    Could someone please take the bottom shelf off, the fourth down from the top. I use Wims weather mod and it dont look right with that shelf behind it. Thank you and Merry Christmas to all
    Someone please??

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2010-12-26 04:05 AM
    Hey to all the iPad users- are there any updates for the iPad version of the theme?
    No, we are still wating.
    Maybe next week
    2010-12-26 04:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD