Is it possible to limit these widgets to just the homescreen and use regular wallpaper on the other pages?
    2010-12-27 03:09 AM
    lol. today.
    no I did not buy it today but maybe two weeks ago. would I need the update if I am on os 4.1. If there are more of your awesome mods in the update I would love to have it and if you need it my email is [email protected] if not I understand and will just wait on cydia
    Last edited by mikelikesanime; 2010-12-27 at 03:34 AM. Reason: to add more to it
    2010-12-27 03:13 AM
    is there a way of making the lockscreen transparent?like so you can see the sb under?there would be many cool things you can do with such and effect
    Last edited by DA_GHOST; 2010-12-27 at 03:27 AM.
    2010-12-27 03:19 AM
    New detail theme coming in the next email release as well as being sent to Cydia.

The OLD FREE Christmas Day preview detail theme has been removed from the first post.
    2010-12-27 03:36 AM
    the detail theme has been completed and sent to K. he said he's working on fixing the 4.2.1 images that were in the last release and he will add that detail theme to the links sent.

added or changed from the preview detail theme.

* pressed UI now green.
    * dialer pressed green and added detail.
    * lockscreen passcode pressed green.
    * portrait caclculator pressed green and detail.
    * UI bottom bar button gradient now green and not silver.
    * folder background, SMS background changed.
    * text field input changed.
    * copy paste pop ups changed
    * and more.

Im pretty darn happy with it.

Thanks!
    Thanks Z...
    Z we going to have this today or u have no idea? =)
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    2010-12-27 03:38 AM
    impressive as always Z! Excellent work!
    2010-12-27 03:45 AM
    Ok guys here you go I call it iNZTHD Community LS lol
    Community because alot of pieces from various members here
    This is only half of what you need you have to have Knitsua's animated SB #7 (which I wont be sharing) beta members should have this already The rest of the parts were shared already within this thread
    Credits to Zooropalg,storyr,Coop2009,whoever posted the gradient cutout I used and of course Z and K(continuous inspiration and updates and widgets and hard work)Thanks Guys

To get the 2 widgets to work together copy the contents of the html from Ks animated SB #7 and paste them above the the contents of this widgets html(note must be above it in the html to work correctly)Also copy the Config,Springboard and widget folders from the anim SB #7 and paste them in the main folder of this widget I posted

Heres what Im posting looks like without the slideshow widget still looks ok you could maybe use any wallpaper its a cool little widget on its own but much much better with Ks animations

Heres the overlay someone posted in here credit to them dont remember who sorryJust place it in the Springboard folder of the anim SB theme and name it Gradient.png

I have this widget set to pull the background from "SpringBoard/Gradient.png" to switch it to pull from your camera roll change^^^ to "/private/var/mobile/Library/SpringBoard/HomeBackground.jpg"
    in the html example below

Hope I explained well not good at that kinda stuff
    Enjoy(The theme that just keeps on giving)

iNZTHD Community LS.theme.zip
    do not use^^^^^^

Fixed Link Hopefully lol
    http://rapidshare.com/files/43943771...y_LS.theme.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/?g52sfs92ypg89b1
    do not use ^^^^^^
    Thanks again to everyone so many different mod ideas here so much fun fooling around with them in my spare time

Btw not looking forward to work tommorrow already 5 inches on the ground here in NY

Last edited by Max_Pa1n; 2010-12-27 at 06:12 AM.
    2010-12-27 04:00 AM
    good night modmyi !
    2010-12-27 04:12 AM
    good night modmyi !
    Peace out Raaj
    2010-12-27 04:15 AM
    no I did not buy it today but maybe two weeks ago. would I need the update if I am on os 4.1. If there are more of your awesome mods in the update I would love to have it and if you need it my email is [email protected] if not I understand and will just wait on cydia
    email me
    2010-12-27 04:17 AM
    New detail theme coming in the next email release as well as being sent to Cydia.

The OLD FREE Christmas Day preview detail theme has been removed from the first post.
    I'm not trying to rush, just curious, when should we expect this update?
    2010-12-27 04:40 AM
    Ok guys here you go I call it iNZTHD Community LS lol
    Community because alot of pieces from various members here
    This is only half of what you need you have to have Knitsua's animated SB #7 (which I wont be sharing) beta members should have this already The rest of the parts were shared already within this thread
    Credits to Zooropalg,storyr,Coop2009,whoever posted the gradient cutout I used and of course Z and K(continuous inspiration and updates and widgets and hard work)Thanks Guys

To get the 2 widgets to work together copy the contents of the html from Ks animated SB #7 and paste them above the the contents of this widgets html(note must be above it in the html to work correctly)Also copy the Config,Springboard and widget folders from the anim SB #7 and paste them in the main folder of this widget I posted

Heres what Im posting looks like without the slideshow widget still looks ok you could maybe use any wallpaper its a cool little widget on its own but much much better with Ks animations

Heres the overlay someone posted in here credit to them dont remember who sorryJust place it in the Springboard folder of the anim SB theme and name it Gradient.png

I have this widget set to pull the background from "SpringBoard/Gradient.png" to switch it to pull from your camera roll change^^^ to "/private/var/mobile/Library/SpringBoard/HomeBackground.jpg"
    in the html example below

Hope I explained well not good at that kinda stuff
    Enjoy(The theme that just keeps on giving)

Download Here iNZTHD Community LS

If the link above does not work try this one

Thanks again to everyone so many different mod ideas here so much fun fooling around with them in my spare time

Btw not looking forward to work tommorrow already 5 inches on the ground here in NY:

Hi Max none of the link is working,will you link another one,thanks
    2010-12-27 04:55 AM
    email me
    Done
    2010-12-27 04:56 AM
    the download links above are no good. i just wanna say i have this theme on the ipad and all the sprngboards in the update work if you have summerboard on in winterboard. just wonderng if anyone else has any updates or widgets for the ipad verson. much love and respect for themers!!
    2010-12-27 05:15 AM
    Hi Max none of the link is working,will you link another one,thanks
    Ok I uploaded to Rapid share see if that works Da Ghost said it worked for him
    2010-12-27 05:30 AM
    Ok I uploaded to Rapid share see if that works Da Ghost said it worked for him
    thanks bro

its working
    Last edited by Simon76; 2010-12-27 at 05:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-12-27 05:32 AM
    thanks bro

its working
    Damn mediafire
    2010-12-27 05:37 AM
    Thank you Z
    I want more Anime.
    2010-12-27 05:37 AM
    Damn mediafire:
    how do you set the lock picture,thanks
    2010-12-27 05:40 AM
    Good night all...