@Mewking:

as requested. Not sure of the size that you want so I made 2. One following the original size in your sample and the other the width cut-off as your requested text is much shorter than the original.

From the attached, one looks bigger than the other but actually they're the same size, only width are different. Remember to save them the right way otherwise, white background again

Hope they are ok
    ok thanks
    2010-12-29 09:28 PM
    You could have just made duplicate copies of the icons in your "signal" theme and added the ~iphone to them there. Then you wouldn't have had to delete anything and they would have showed up since they were higher in Winterboard.
    Yes, I could. But I didn't know that I was the ~iPhone suffix causing th problem untill I deleted them
    For future reference, it's a quick way of making changes without having to copy the image into the higher folder.
    Right click on the image and choose to open in a new tab/or window and save from there.
    thank you , it worked also could you tell me how you made those ? or i got a couple more to request? could you only do the loading screens for angry birds, imovie, twitter, icall, textNow, and MxTube , please and thank you , i would really appreciate that
    ok thanks alot. yup i save it correctly already

i apologise for the inconvenience caused.
    No need to be sorry bro.. we are all learning here everyday
    2010-12-29 09:30 PM
    also does any one have an icon and a loading screen for facetime app?
    2010-12-29 09:31 PM
    Did ask one time befor, but try one last time and see if the one that made this "carbon" stylish dock maybe can do exakt the same but without the "Twilight" name on it? Maybe just one more cirkle insted in middle.
    Last edited by Ariozo; 2011-01-14 at 01:40 PM.
    2010-12-29 10:00 PM
    also does any one have an icon and a loading screen for facetime app?

FaceTime
    Attached Files
    2010-12-29 10:01 PM
    So I am pretty sure somebody talked about this at some point but I have received the update and have a question about where exactly do the pictures I want to use go (what folder) and does anythign need to be renamed (Ithink I remember something about changing the file name to something else in order for the images to work or something like that??) I put all Animated SB in my winterboard so I can choose different ones but do I also need to put Slideshow theme in it as well in order for the pics to work??

Also, I think this question is fine for this thread since I put so much time to making this theme the way I want it but can somebody tell step by step how Backboard works because I downloaded it and named this theme the name it's called and then it shows a picture of something else but in the actual reviews and instructions it shows the different ones some other people did and the actual SB of what they did...Am I doing something wrong because if I should ever lose my JB or something else go wrong I would like to come back to this theme without wasting all of this time again to put it back together...Any help on both topics would be GREATLY appreciated!!!
    2010-12-29 10:03 PM

FaceTime
    sweet
    2010-12-29 10:05 PM

FaceTime [2]
    Attached Files
    2010-12-29 10:05 PM

FaceTime [2]
    thank you , could you put a twilight glow on the icon please
    2010-12-29 10:07 PM
    2010-12-29 10:15 PM
    thank you
    2010-12-29 10:15 PM
    Rubyra1n Jailbreak 4.2.1 by Geohot?

will be interesting
    2010-12-29 10:17 PM

will be interesting
    definietly :P
    2010-12-29 10:26 PM
    So I am pretty sure somebody talked about this at some point but I have received the update and have a question about where exactly do the pictures I want to use go (what folder) and does anythign need to be renamed (Ithink I remember something about changing the file name to something else in order for the images to work or something like that??) I put all Animated SB in my winterboard so I can choose different ones but do I also need to put Slideshow theme in it as well in order for the pics to work??

Also, I think this question is fine for this thread since I put so much time to making this theme the way I want it but can somebody tell step by step how Backboard works because I downloaded it and named this theme the name it's called and then it shows a picture of something else but in the actual reviews and instructions it shows the different ones some other people did and the actual SB of what they did...Am I doing something wrong because if I should ever lose my JB or something else go wrong I would like to come back to this theme without wasting all of this time again to put it back together...Any help on both topics would be GREATLY appreciated!!!
    1. put your images in to the iNZTHD Slideshow Images folder (but delete the .theme from that folder first)
    2. Backboard doesnt show the correct png for preview for some themes, You can make your own. Use the attached mask and just out the image you want underneath it in PS or something else. Save it with the same name as the theme name and put it in applications/BackBoard.app

heres one i made for my double spin mod.
    Attached Images [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-previews.png [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-inzthd_dbl_spin.png 
    2010-12-29 10:27 PM
    does any one have an icon + loading screen for MxTube and BackBoard??
    2010-12-29 10:28 PM
    I do not understand why this time is so long delayed that JB .. First talked about Dev Team, then for Comex .. Now start with Geohot. Do not wait iOS 4.3 to display something
    2010-12-29 10:29 PM

MxTube
    Attached Thumbnails [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-1.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-2.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-3.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-4.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-5.png  
    Attached Files
    2010-12-29 10:33 PM
    Hey guys I'm trying to change the loading screens Z sent me. The packages with one Default.png change no problem. Some packages like camera have a second Default~iPhone package. I've tried transferring both and each individually but can't get the new loading screen to take? What am I missing here? Thanks
    2010-12-29 10:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD