User Tag List

i was thinking the same thing could you do it if send you the files i used cause i edited the frame ......

or any one let me knoww
    i could give it a shot , but i think other people could too so if you post it anyone could give it a shot
    2011-01-02 07:19 PM
    he should...only if he has it working on the lockscreen tho
    If he uploads what he has I'll see if I could take care of the rest or you or someone else

Lol guess we're on the same page^^
    Hey master Z and K thanks for the email update for 4.2 and other cool stuff thats alot
    Here you go guys as requested by rileyrooster iNZTHD Weather Slideshow Combo DMs weather and Aliens Slideshow also credit to ZERO for frames Place your images in the Sldeshow Images folder and name 1.jpg,2.jpg,3.jpg etc up to 30 Enjoy!!Alt DL link below

Download Here
    http://rapidshare.com/files/44042549...ombo.theme.zip

Alt Download link here
    iNZTHD Weather Slideshow Combo.theme.zip
    2011-01-02 07:22 PM
    Love it Boston looks like you got a 50 inch television on your SB
    Thanks Max, it took forever to get it all moved and lined up but I am sure I took the long way around lol

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    2011-01-02 07:23 PM

how do change the folder in folder from cyan to red and also what is the correct carrier for att i cant get to turn red either thanks in advance
    Super mod! I missed the link to this one. Can someone post it?
    2011-01-02 07:26 PM
    @Darkness my friend if you can do me a favor if you have any wallpapers you can post I had to restore my phone the other day and most of my wallpapers were deleted Thanks in advance

Thanks Max, it took forever to get it all moved and lined up but I am sure I took the long way around lol
    Bro I think Im at about 100 to 200 resprings a day sometimes lol one day my phones gonna explode
    Last edited by Max_Pa1n; 2011-01-02 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-01-02 07:32 PM
    Here is how I have mine after messing with it all night. I was trying to make it kind of like an animated movie screen type view minus the grid. pretty happy with it, although still looking for a way to get the weather/city to show above the dock...........

Credit for the wall (that I mashed up) lol goes totally to Mr Jazzman....
    This looks great....

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2011-01-02 07:35 PM
    This looks great....

Thanks Rum I'm tryin Hope your New Years was good in the new surroundings......

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    2011-01-02 07:47 PM
    i will pm you too guys becauuse of the update thats in sb #5 and go from their?

he should...only if he has it working on the lockscreen tho
    Love it Boston looks like you got a 50 inch television on your SB
    Super mod! I missed the link to this one. Can someone post it?

it wasnt posted sorry

i could give it a shot , but i think other people could too so if you post it anyone could give it a shot
    rajj your inbox is full cant send yours max pain you have it
    Last edited by fdw1; 2011-01-02 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-01-02 07:53 PM
    i will pm you too guys becauuse of the update thats in sb #5 and go from their?

it wasnt posted sorry

PMs full

email me

[email protected]
    2011-01-02 07:54 PM
    Added a bit more red to the spin. Not sure what else there is to change.

Hi, where can i find this weather mod, please ?
    2011-01-02 08:00 PM
    PMs full

email me

[email protected]

sent
    2011-01-02 08:02 PM
    anyone got a floating n in the springboard as a widget?
    2011-01-02 08:03 PM
    Thanks Rumcajs!
    2011-01-02 08:07 PM
    @FWRD1

How do you get the weather widget to come up on the SB with the grid and the animated springboard pictures all together??? I have the weather widget just like yours in red and everything and want it just in that spot but it's either animated SB with grid or only the weather widget will come up without each other??? Please help me dude or if you can post something that I can download to get it working right...Thanks dude!!!
    2011-01-02 08:09 PM
    Max, thanks soo much for the weather mod, love it. Appreciate ur help mate
    2011-01-02 08:12 PM
    Thanks Rum I'm tryin Hope your New Years was good in the new surroundings......
    Hope your New Year was as entertaining as mine.......it was nice 55F....and lots if polish vodka...lol

2011-01-02 08:13 PM
    I wish I could get it working, I paid for it to work but seriously since I switched to iphone 4 ios 4.1 it has been nothing trouble. I have talked to a few people that are having the same issues but I do know that some have it working fine. Oh well i'm sure it will work out soon.....

Now you mention it, when I first went to 4.1 it would not work for me either. I had I installed but always turned off. I was forced to restore and when I reinstalled it using pgkbackup it worked flawlessly.
    2011-01-02 08:15 PM

it wasnt posted sorry

Can you post it? Looks awesome, would love to have it.
    2011-01-02 08:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD