sorry i've tried doing a search but this thread is just too massive...

Where do i ssh floppy's smaller weather widget into? Or for that matter all of the extensions from the 1st post?

Thanks. Sorry i'm sure this has been asked a hundred times.
    usually it's in your themes folder
    2011-01-06 05:10 PM

I want to tell all my friends, all who helped in this great forum and this great family that today 01/06/2011 MMI year already hold in your hands what you owe all your friends. Thanks for your faith in me, for your patience and your attitude towards me throughout this one year as I became part of the MMI. All day I was playing to cut sim card, and once ruined a SIM card from the second attempt I managed to make it properly. I want especially to say to Rob that he was right when I said months ago: This is something very different! Thanks bro! Thanks DM for the idea with which it all began! Thanks to Derrick for having helped the phone to be purchased and sent from Canada to USA!! Will probably miss someone and ask to be excused for this, very excited because there was always something that made me not believe that I can get to this day. Thank you all again (Z, Raaj, Wim, Van ....), friends love you, you are great! I made pictures with my fotoaprarat will post them and them a little later .. These are photos of the activated phone. It is with FW 4.2.1 / Modem 03:10:01

From today I have a dream a little thanks to all who helped this. !

with love and respect: Darkness777

MMI family
    2011-01-06 05:30 PM
    @Max

will you share that new htc tap lockscreen,thanks
    Anyone who wants the tapunlock just take the com.apple.TelephonyUI folder from the bundles folder of your favorite LS and replace the one that's in the htc bundles folder I think you can do this also with any slider

Congrats on the iphone4^^ Darkness you deserve it buddy
    Last edited by Max_Pa1n; 2011-01-06 at 05:39 PM.
    2011-01-06 05:32 PM
    WAS WONDERING WHEN YOU WERE GONNA GET IT...I'm happy that everyone came together and made this happen for u...you my friend really deserve this!!Don't forget to open a paypal account so we can donate for ur hard work. It is greatlly appreciated everything that you do for all these themes...Thank you nd hope you enjoy your new baby as much as we all do

I want to tell all my friends, all who helped in this great forum and this great family that today 01/06/2011 MMI year already hold in your hands what you owe all your friends. Thanks for your faith in me, for your patience and your attitude towards me throughout this one year as I became part of the MMI. All day I was playing to cut sim card, and once ruined a SIM card from the second attempt I managed to make it properly. I want especially to say to Rob that he was right when I said months ago: This is something very different! Thanks bro! Thanks DM for the idea with which it all began! Thanks to Derrick for having helped the phone to be purchased and sent from Canada to USA!! Will probably miss someone and ask to be excused for this, very excited because there was always something that made me not believe that I can get to this day. Thank you all again (Z, Raaj, Wim, Van ....), friends love you, you are great! I made pictures with my fotoaprarat will post them and them a little later .. These are photos of the activated phone. It is with FW 4.2.1 / Modem 03:10:01

MMI family
    2011-01-06 05:48 PM
    thank you soo much friends
    2011-01-06 05:49 PM
    hey can someone post me a link to all the icons. i need the video, music,and facetime icons for my ipod touch thanks a lot
    Here you go...

Links below and are also on the first page of this thread.
    You have over 1100 Icons in cyan color and 1400 Alt colors ...

Hope this helps

Thanks
    2011-01-06 06:05 PM
    I wouldn't go that far maybe just the last 10-20pages lol don't forget all the other fantastic peeps here that grind it out day after day enriching this wonderful thread z and k aren't here cuz their working in their next big thing which is great cuz as soon as they are done I won't be on twilight as much either
    I'm sure I will get that one as well. I can't keep up. Just a new long and another one comes along
    Btw how do I make VALRICO white and make the clock numbers a little smaller(so they fit sl. Better. Sorry it's my OCD)
    I have tried to edit the .CSS to no avail

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Attached Thumbnails [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2011-01-06 06:05 PM
    Anyone who wants the tapunlock just take the com.apple.TelephonyUI folder from the bundles folder of your favorite LS and replace the one that's in the htc bundles folder I think you can do this also with any slider

Congrats on the iphone4^^ Darkness you deserve it buddy
    hi Max,sorry im talking about the new lockscreen,the htc the one look like the loading,thanks
    2011-01-06 06:06 PM

MMI family
    Darkness, my friend

If there's anyone who deserves that person is you.

Congratulations and good luck with your new Iphone4

Thanks
    2011-01-06 06:13 PM
    thanks for all friends, I would not have reached this day without you
    2011-01-06 06:22 PM
    @Darkness

happy to see you having the ip4.

@Darkness

will you do me these icons with the white glow..springjumps,backboard and the dTunes,thanks
    Last edited by Simon76; 2011-01-06 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-01-06 06:27 PM
    MaX Rocks my SOCKS!
    Lmaoooo thanks eeno big manhug comin at ya lol
    2011-01-06 06:32 PM
    @Darkness

will you do me these icons with the white glow..springjumps,backboard and the dTunes,thanks
    thank you friend
    2011-01-06 06:38 PM
    Darkness777 theme by the end of March !
    2011-01-06 06:53 PM
    Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaj
    2011-01-06 06:58 PM
    hey, you finally got it!!!
    now all you need is the untethered jb
    2011-01-06 06:59 PM
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7cTg6l8DYY]YouTube - iPhone 4[/ame]

Thanks Friends This is My Phone
    2011-01-06 07:01 PM
    Okay, here is what I have so far. Just can't get the tap to unlock feature working yet.

norcal, how are you getting the tap to unlock work?
    88Hurst,

Would & could you share this complete LS with me/us?

Thanks in advance...
    2011-01-06 07:08 PM
    All is well

Darkness has his iPhone i shall be receiving mine very soon
    2011-01-06 07:10 PM
    I'll wait for iP5
    2011-01-06 07:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD