What is idpin?
    typo, ispin mod from tbone
    2011-01-10 06:41 PM
    That tweak is fun, more fun is when you shall "close" apps see they vibrate like it was no tomorrow
    ya the icons look like they are cold and shacking,, this tweak is too funny

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2011-01-10 06:52 PM
    thaks pinoy and Darkness777 for your help cheers boys
    2011-01-10 06:59 PM
    Anyone know where you put the Icon and Loading for Bosspaper? Seems that one hide from me like some apps do and not wana change.
    2011-01-10 07:00 PM

thanks jazz for the wallpaper im a fan of Kim Kardashian to thanks mate been after this wallpaper for a long time all i need now is the lockscreen wall cheers
    2011-01-10 07:06 PM
    Bundles\com.apple.springboard -> [email protected]
    for some reason my was named [email protected]~iPhone , see if this will help

2011-01-10 07:16 PM
    [email protected] (iOS >4.2.1)

[email protected]~iPhone (iOS 4.2.1)
    2011-01-10 07:18 PM
    Apart from xsellize and sinfulapps, what other repos that we should stay clear of?
    Ihacksrepo and Hackstor
    2011-01-10 07:19 PM
    Not sure about this one...

Jazz I have to say your set ups are very clean and unique sir great job I think I like this one more
    Those shelves look amazing btw
    2011-01-10 07:38 PM

[email protected]~iPhone (iOS 4.2.1) not working im on 4.1
    2011-01-10 07:45 PM
    Fit slideshow to Jazz wallpaper dumped the ss frame and added floating logo
    now to add a weather widget to this setup somehow

Hey Max
    Just an idea for you. If you want a weather widget with no pics, just city, temp, and conditions I can zip mine and mail you it. See attached pic. Basically places it under the docked icons. I also have a css for it to go above the dock. For the under dock position you need a transparent dock though. This way you get weather and save your SB real estate.
    Let me know.

**edit
    I'm also running Wynds animated weather that goes above icons and widgets. It sets in the system files and not winterboard which would run over your slideshow and floater.
    Just a thought pal
    Attached Thumbnails [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2011-01-10 07:50 PM
    try one more time see if anyone know, the location off the Bosspaper app? Try get it to change icons/loading but does not matter and where i put it it does not change even respring/tick/untick theme dont help so thought it is some secret place some icon hide i not have seen
    2011-01-10 08:05 PM
    [QUOTE=The_Durben;5707644]Afternoon/Evening/Morning Maybe?
    Tried to skin Backboard but can't get it to work.
    If anyone wants to give it a shot, here are my images in the bundle folder zipped. Not sure what I'm missing, all images are named correctly. The icon and load screen changes but not any images inside.
    If you manage to get it working, please pm me and let me know.
    Be appreciated

com.wynd.backboard-no-ui.rar

Just bumping my own post for skinning backboard. Saw this was downloaded a bunch of times.
    Anyone able to get it to work with a bundle or folder? The only way I got it running is by changing the images in the app itself. Rather not do that cause it's themed the same even if I'm not using twilight.
    2011-01-10 08:06 PM
    needed to get away from trying to figure out html and css so I made these while falling asleep, figured someone might like them........
    Attached Thumbnails [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-bhn.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-cy.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-cvbn.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-h.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-iu.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-q.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-ubkn.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-vb.png  

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    2011-01-10 08:12 PM

[email protected]~iPhone (iOS 4.2.1) not working im on 4.1
    I am on 4.1 and my did not work till I changed it to [email protected]~IPhone, not sure why but I figured it out yesterday after playing with it for days

2011-01-10 08:51 PM
    I am on 4.1 and my did not work till I changed it to [email protected]~IPhone, not sure why but I figured it out yesterday after playing with it for days

what did you do to make it work
    2011-01-10 09:09 PM
    try one more time see if anyone know, the location off the Bosspaper app? Try get it to change icons/loading but does not matter and where i put it it does not change even respring/tick/untick theme dont help so thought it is some secret place some icon hide i not have seen
    [quote=The_Durben;5709983]
    Afternoon/Evening/Morning Maybe?
    Tried to skin Backboard but can't get it to work.
    If anyone wants to give it a shot, here are my images in the bundle folder zipped. Not sure what I'm missing, all images are named correctly. The icon and load screen changes but not any images inside.
    If you manage to get it working, please pm me and let me know.
    Be appreciated

com.wynd.backboard-no-ui.rar

Just bumping my own post for skinning backboard. Saw this was downloaded a bunch of times.
    Anyone able to get it to work with a bundle or folder? The only way I got it running is by changing the images in the app itself. Rather not do that cause it's themed the same even if I'm not using twilight.
    If icons in Bundles and/or Folders fail you, you can try to create an 'Icons' folder in the main theme and put those replacement icons in there naming each icon EXACTLY as how they are displayed on the phone. But you have to duplicate each icon. One with @2x.png and one without - Example: 'BackBoard.png' and '[email protected]' (case sensitive).

Delete whatever icons of the same app that you've created in "Bundles" and/or "Folders" above.

For this to work, however, you gonna have to turn ON Summerboard in Winterboard.

Respring.

Hope this helps as lazy people like me can't be bothered with Bundles and Folders.

what did you do to make it work
    I leave both of them in there. No problems.

[email protected]
    [email protected]~iphone.png

make sure small "ip" in iphone..
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2011-01-10 at 09:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-01-10 09:24 PM
    [QUOTE=EddieEckhardt;5710153]

If icons in Bundles and/or Folders fail you, you can try to create an 'Icons' folder in the main theme and put those replacement icons in there naming each icon EXACTLY as how they are displayed on the phone. But you have to duplicate each icon. One with @2x.png and one without - Example: 'BackBoard.png' and '[email protected]' (case sensitive).

Delete whatever icons of the same app that you've created in "Bundles" and/or "Folders" above.

For this to work, however, you gonna have to turn ON Summerboard in Winterboard.

Respring.

Hope this helps as lazy people like me can't be bothered with Bundles and Folders.

I leave both of them in there. No problems.

[email protected]
    [email protected]~iphone.png

make sure small "ip" in iphone..
    Hi Eddie
    I have no problems with the icons and load screens in bundles or folders. Both of those work to change the icon and load screen.
    That download contains all png's to theme the whole app which is what I can't get to work. That's the problem I'm running into.
    Example, Facebook was themed for iNZT and all images went into the Facebook bundle under images folder and Facebook themed but Backboard just doesn't seem to work.
    2011-01-10 10:05 PM
    Love the new Slideshow Lockscreen time for a Mod
    1 Thing i cant get the glow Day above the Statusbar

Last edited by marco29; 2011-01-10 at 10:29 PM.
    2011-01-10 10:08 PM
    If anybody is interested I found where to mod the Spotlight Search bar! It is in UI labled [email protected].
    I'm sure a lot of you know that but nobody answered me so I figured I'd share.
    Attached Thumbnails [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2011-01-10 10:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD