Bro do you have the glowing theme dock in gold? Perhaps code #f2dda3 - If you do, can make "ARIS" and "HAMLAU" please. I know you can.. coz you're the dock master

oh ya, and not forgetting the gold glowing base too..
    2011-01-14 03:26 AM
    if anyone gets the chance, can you please post an html Wallpaper? just a single 640 by 960 to show up on my springboard (and instrucions on how to change the wallpaper image please).

i'm trying to incorporate this Wallpaper with the sb glow logo widget because when i run the sb glow logo Widget by itself it doesn't show up since it needs a Wallpaper to go with it, and when i run the sb glow logo widget as a Wallpaper, my current background does not show up.

please and thanks!
    2011-01-14 03:30 AM
    yep

I have the first and second versions of it.
    PM sent
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!
    2011-01-14 03:34 AM
    if anyone gets the chance, can you please post an html Wallpaper? just a single 640 by 960 to show up on my springboard (and instrucions on how to change the wallpaper image please).

i'm trying to incorporate this Wallpaper with the sb glow logo widget because when i run the sb glow logo Widget by itself it doesn't show up since it needs a Wallpaper to go with it, and when i run the sb glow logo widget as a Wallpaper, my current background does not show up.

please and thanks!
    Are you using the one that slides side to side? If so, I posted a traditional one where your wallpaper works. It's from Monday I think.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2011-01-14 03:42 AM
    Thanks Sky!! I just got this theme and I know I'm late to the party but wow, there is so much I want to do but it seems that everybody is leaving now
    Will you be around to help

My lockscreen shows the pic in the background as well in the slideshow, how can I remove the pic from the background?
    How can i remove background image
    2011-01-14 03:54 AM
    Are you using the one that slides side to side? If so, I posted a traditional one where your wallpaper works. It's from Monday I think.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    actually its the one that stays centered and fades in and out,
    i got yours too but haven't ssh'ed it to my ipod yet.
    looking through it though, if i deleted everything else in the
    cascading style sheet document and just kept:

body {
    margin: 0;
    }

#pagewrap {
    position: absolute;
    width: 320px;
    height: 480px;
    top: 0px;
    -webkit-transform:translateX(0px);
    background-color: transparent;
    overflow: hidden;
    }

#background {
    position: absolute;
    width: 320px;
    height: 480px;
    top: 0px;
    -webkit-transform:translateX(0px);
    background-color:transparent;
    z-index:-12;
    opacity:1;
    }

would it display the BG as a Wallpaper?
    2011-01-14 04:03 AM
    How can i remove background image

Hey Voltron

Sorry for not answering but asking
    Have u ask Coop for the theme allready?
    2011-01-14 04:15 AM
    I finally got my iWeather working with the animated SB mod I shared the other day. This format will only work with animated SB's.

Go HERE to download the file. It will show up exactly how mine does unless you modify the files included. Open confidureMe.js and change the locale from 55303 to your location or you'll get mine...lol.

The Widget.html only needs to be opened to change the location of the forecast images (see line #29 to move up or down). Go into Stylesheets folder and open the iWeatherFlow.css to make all other modifications, including font color and locations.

Screenie:
    This animated SB is hot, hot, HOT. Gave it a run on my device and it really looks awesome.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......
    2011-01-14 06:08 AM
    Just thought of the most epic mod possible for this theme using springjumps, perpagehtml, and some inspiration from iNspired OS:

Have a setup using the same concept as inspired OS Home Edition where page 0 is the main desktop containing large springjump icons that take you to pages containing different categories of apps.
    This is what it looks like in inspired OS Home edition:

Except I obviously want to make it match this theme and have the springboard lines as well as weatherfl0w forecast (just on page 0)
    Then page 1-6 will be the pages that contain the apps for each category and these pages will contain springboard lines and SLIDESHOW but in the slideshow it will contain wallpapers pertaining to the type of apps (ie games) as well as static images/text that says what type of apps are on that page. These pages will also contain a springjump icon that brings you back to page 0/ the desktop page using the complex springjump theme setup that K used in iNspired OS which he said should work on iOS 4. So you can always go back to the main page.

Then also use wynndwarriors no springboard scrolling to complement it very nicely.

This iNav mod idea is not outside of what is doable for a theme and is using perpage HTML to utilize its new potential in theming.
    However the issues that come with it are- would have multiple different slideshows over 6 pages in addition to weather widget eat up resources and cause lag? And the other issue is that it will obviously be a challenging setup for the end user... But Im not doing this for the end user- just myself and anyone else crazy enough to want this kind of awesomeness.

I will need some help though and would appreciate it if someone could help me out.
    If I cant get help I will go ahead and try making it myself but I dont plan on making an HD version of the mod. If someone wants me to though I will.
    That theme was imo the best theme ever made ... i really wish it was for ip4 ...
    Thanks to all those who do what I can't
    Z - K - Wy - Bars - Blue - Li - Darkness

and many more
    2011-01-14 06:21 AM
    Hey Voltron

Sorry for not answering but asking
    Have u ask Coop for the theme allready?

I am trying to find him so i can pm him
    2011-01-14 06:32 AM
    My new LockScreen

2011-01-14 06:35 AM
    Is anyone up for creating red icons for all of these?

Is that a reasonable request?
    PLEASE let me know how to get the name thing in the bottom and the weather widget at the top! Ive been looking for hours! I just bought this theme because of how sexy yours looks and i want mine to look like that!
    2011-01-14 06:38 AM
    My new LockScreen

Please share thats hot
    2011-01-14 06:45 AM
    White anyone??
    PLease Hit the THANKS button if I helped you out in any way
    2011-01-14 08:06 AM
    i need more dock icons..
    work hardplay harder
    2011-01-14 09:10 AM
    hey marco! awesome lockscreen you posted but i need a little help,
    the weather isn't showing up attached is a pic of what i mean. any help would be very much appreciated
    Attached Thumbnails [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-img_0787.png  
    2011-01-14 09:11 AM
    May someone please give me an RotationLockButton and a RotationUnlockButton as a glyph-icon, if possible? I need them skewed, (see pic, pleaase) too

The nomal ones I have in perspective, but I need glyph-ones, as the iPod-one, to fit my sb

Maybe, someone with PS-skills can paint the skewed-ones I attached? Or someone has that allready?

Thanks in advance
    Mi

What is your springboard mod called?

Edit : nvm found it.
    Last edited by Garkin; 2011-01-14 at 10:19 AM.
    2011-01-14 09:50 AM
    What is your springboard mod called?

Edit : nvm found it.
    Just for others, that might to know it :

It's Norcals big-spin-mod in cyan-red
    Looks awesome in this colour-combiantion!

Therefore: Thank you so much again for all this great stuff you provided us, Mr. Norcal
    2011-01-14 11:32 AM
    Sorry but im new to this game can anyone help me... ive bought a theme on cydia called Initsua z (HD) but every time i try to downoad it i get a message saying hash sum mismatch ! help please how do i fix this.
    Last edited by 17gizmo; 2011-01-14 at 02:24 PM.
    2011-01-14 02:20 PM
    hey marco! awesome lockscreen you posted but i need a little help,
    the weather isn't showing up attached is a pic of what i mean. any help would be very much appreciated

Have you this Problem all Time?
    2011-01-14 02:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD