zausser could u upload the picture loading screens and the intzhdetail packages as im on holiday and dont have access to wifi.
    ~ 240VOLTS ~
    2011-01-17 09:07 AM
    [quote=Jdot1224;5729479]

Thanks for re-posting this sick SB mod I missed it, I have a question though where can I find the weather feed? Can anyone help me out? There is a 5 digit discrepancy in the temperature its showing 68 but its 63. Its not a huge deal but I would love to switch or update it thanks!
    Hey Idot

I know, that a lot peopl have that issue with the weather with the download Marco provided. We tried to fix it, but had no luck

So, here is my version of the big iSpin-LS from Coop/Marco. They only deserve all credits cause I only modified it a bit to my liking

It is all the way working for me. If u have trouble, don't be afraid to post it and I'll try to solve it for u

Please notice: I'm on 3Gs, so maybe some images are not the right size.

ENJOY

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10837897/INZ...odV2.theme.zip

Please hit my "Thanks"-button, if you like it

@lao3hero and @It's Mi

how about this two?

Hello

What, 2? I only can see 1
    It's better, I think, but somehow the original image looks a bit wrong in this place. Maybe it should be a little better integrated
    But I don't know how this could be done, I've got no PS-skills
    Last edited by It's Mi; 2011-01-21 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!
    2011-01-17 10:25 PM
    Here u go
    Thank you very much!
    2011-01-17 10:44 PM
    hey guys n girls how are we???
    2011-01-17 11:14 PM
    hey guys n girls how are we???
    Hey there Coop. Still checking this thread out every now and then while I am spending most of my time over at Neostyle.

Backboard is awesome hey?
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......
    2011-01-18 12:47 AM
    Major major N00b question... Where do I actually find LockBackground.html? I've searched on this thread and damn if I can't find the answer. Thanks in advance.
    2011-01-18 12:54 AM
    it's in the theme folder you purchased?
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing
    2011-01-18 01:10 AM
    Purchased through cydia. Is it in iNZTHD.theme folder?
    Attached Thumbnails [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2011-01-18 01:13 AM
    Man I think I found it...idiot I am. It's in the Neo Lockscreen.theme.
    2011-01-18 01:17 AM
    Another n00b question, how can I fix my screen so it doesn't show the default clock on my phone. Only want the themed clock. Also, mine came as a default slider, how can I eliminate te slider and use the "tap" that I can see underneath?
    Attached Thumbnails [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2011-01-18 01:22 AM
    Another n00b question, how can I fix my screen so it doesn't show the default clock on my phone. Only want the themed clock. Also, mine came as a default slider, how can I eliminate te slider and use the "tap" that I can see underneath?
    lockscreen (clock hide) I think that's the name of the program in cydia
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    2011-01-18 01:43 AM
    Get ClockHide from Cydia....

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2011-01-18 01:44 AM
    Thank you both for the reply. My earlier question about LockBackground.html was that I was trying to change the name on my lockscreen per zausser's instructions on the first page but when I try it gives me an error. Any thoughts on why?
    2011-01-18 02:00 AM
    Thank you both for the reply. My earlier question about LockBackground.html was that I was trying to change the name on my lockscreen per zausser's instructions on the first page but when I try it gives me an error. Any thoughts on why?
    Means you have an Illegitimate copy of iFile. You need to buy it.
    2011-01-18 02:07 AM
    [QUOTE=It's Mi;5734403]

Hey Idot

I know, that a lot peopl have that issue with the weather with the download Marco provided. We tried to fix it, but had no luck

So, here is my version of the big iSpin-LS from Coop/Marco. They only deserve all credits cause I only modified it a bit to my liking

It is all the way working for me. If u have trouble, don't be afraid to post it and I'll try to solve it for u

Please notice: I'm on 3Gs, so maybe some images are not the right size.

ENJOY

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10837897/INZ...odV2.theme.zip

Hello

What, 2? I only can see 1
    It's better, I think, but somehow the original image looks a bit wrong in this place. Maybe it should be a little better integrated
    But I don't know how this could be done, I've got no PS-skills
    2011-01-18 02:07 AM
    Means you have an Illegitimate copy of iFile. You need to buy it.
    Thank U.
    2011-01-18 02:09 AM
    Can we request certain icons to be added with the next update? If so, where to we request this? Thanks. I'm new to this forum so I'm still learning Awesome theme by the way!
    2011-01-18 02:18 AM
    Can we request certain icons to be added with the next update? If so, where to we request this? Thanks. I'm new to this forum so I'm still learning Awesome theme by the way!
    Ivan aka Darkness does requests if you need a specific one or two.

2011-01-18 02:21 AM
    So guys, Neostyle vs. this theme, which is cooler in your opinion? Both are pretty good...on one hand, I love the icons and some of the ui for the neostyle..on the other hand, I love the dark color and the ui on this theme...so difficult!
    2011-01-18 02:22 AM
    Ivan aka Darkness does requests if you need a specific one or two.

Thank you. Requests for the iNitsua theme? And do I just pm him?
    2011-01-18 02:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD