that iBryan Dock looks sick. Can anyone make me that but with the name Shahroze on it. Thnx
    2011-03-15 05:35 AM
    Could you please make one named VINCENT??
    Thank A LOT

how did you make your dock like that ?
    can you share ?
    Last edited by Vincent03460; 2011-03-15 at 05:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-03-15 05:52 AM
    It's Mi, can you make this fit my 3GS please. I posted the wrong one earlier, Im really sorry. I would try to do it myself but I don't have a computer right now. It unfortunately needs to be repaired. Again, I'm sorry I didn't post the correct one earlier.
    Thank you

Lol and this one while your at it. I promise that is it .
    Thank you so much

Here you go again ...
    Enjoy !!!
    Attached Thumbnails [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-sbdockbg.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-b6153fa149969df73d0558f03d9aff1b129df11d.png  
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!
    2011-03-15 11:41 AM
    Here you go again ...
    Enjoy !!!
    Thank you so much
    2011-03-15 02:13 PM
    Thank you so much
    You are wellcome, Clark ... lol
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!
    2011-03-15 06:41 PM
    can some on help me with getting the extras to work like all of them
    2011-03-15 07:07 PM
    could anyone post the cyan blue statusbar images like for battery, wifi, clock...
    I only have the gray ones
    2011-03-15 10:46 PM
    hello, im having a small number of issues with this theme, maybe someone can clear them up for me.

I just purchased the theme last night, and installed it. Nearly everything looks perfect, theres just a handful of little things bugging me.

Cant change keyboard skin
    Cant add dock image (like the ones that have been posted in this thread)
    Lockscreen SAYS tap to unlock, but still have to do the sliding motion

In further detail, i originally was stuck with the same white and gray keyboard that comes on iOS, but then read up and download iacces4, which made the keyboard skin work. The problem is that i dont really care for the default keyboard skin that this theme comes with, and would want to use the one that is listed in the first post on this thread. I downloaded the theme and used SSH to transfer it to the themes folder, checked it, and even put its priority before the Z theme in winterboard, and still nothing. Shutting off everything but the keyboard mod theme, leaves me with no theme, and a gray/white keyboard again.

Any ideas?

Also, i have taken the plain dock image that was posted in this thread, and replaced the image located in /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/SBdockBG.png with the one i downloaded, and still get nothing. Perhaps its another file that im missing?

And any idea how to make the lockscreen tap to unlock like it says it should, would be awesome too.

Thanks again to anyone who can help me, i absolutely love this theme so far, and id love to have it finished for me

Edit: for extra info, i am currently running 4.1 on an iPhone 3gs
    Last edited by ph0en1xtk; 2011-03-16 at 12:48 AM.
    2011-03-16 12:45 AM
    hello, im having a small number of issues with this theme, maybe someone can clear them up for me.

I just purchased the theme last night, and installed it. Nearly everything looks perfect, theres just a handful of little things bugging me.

Cant change keyboard skin
    Cant add dock image (like the ones that have been posted in this thread)
    Lockscreen SAYS tap to unlock, but still have to do the sliding motion

In further detail, i originally was stuck with the same white and gray keyboard that comes on iOS, but then read up and download iacces4, which made the keyboard skin work. The problem is that i dont really care for the default keyboard skin that this theme comes with, and would want to use the one that is listed in the first post on this thread. I downloaded the theme and used SSH to transfer it to the themes folder, checked it, and even put its priority before the Z theme in winterboard, and still nothing. Shutting off everything but the keyboard mod theme, leaves me with no theme, and a gray/white keyboard again.

Any ideas?

Also, i have taken the plain dock image that was posted in this thread, and replaced the image located in /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/SBdockBG.png with the one i downloaded, and still get nothing. Perhaps its another file that im missing?

And any idea how to make the lockscreen tap to unlock like it says it should, would be awesome too.

Thanks again to anyone who can help me, i absolutely love this theme so far, and id love to have it finished for me

Edit: for extra info, i am currently running 4.1 on an iPhone 3gs
    I pit my dock in var/stash/themes/iNZTSD.theme/bundles/com.apple.springboard/SBDockBG. Make sure it's resized for the 3GS. Its Mi resized some for me a few posts up.
    As far as the keyboard goes, there's a world looking symbol next to the space bar I believe. Press that and it should change to the keyboard theme. (I hope). If that doesn't work idk.
    Hope I helped some
    2011-03-16 02:32 AM
    thanks for the help, the dock path was exactly what i needed to fix the problem.

as far as the keyboard, hitting the world symbol doesnt do anything but change it to chinese text, then back to the regular keyboard again
    2011-03-16 03:02 AM
    How do I change the weather on tbonegrafix lockscreen so it matches the current degrees on the weather app?

Also, in the screenshots on the 1st post, it shows the keyboard as being cyan, how do I change this?

Thanks.

Thanks norcal

maybe looks a bit much with the glow logo

ps congratulations k, don't forget all our invites

Hi there, which settings did you use to make the dock slanted?

Thanks.
    Last edited by irsh12; 2011-03-16 at 10:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-03-16 10:01 AM
    Pheonix here's what to do if want the keyboard. Go to mange, settings, and click hacker. Then go to main cydia page and click more repositories. Then you'll see iAcces so download it. After that go to manage, sources, and iAcces and you should see iAcces China4(ios4), download it. After it's done, open up the app and click on the popup and it should take you back to the springboard. Reboot your iphone(hold power button and slide to turn off) Then go to the app again and click on the popup. Then you should see 5 things are turned on and turn off all of them except the first one. Go back to springboard and make sure the theme for the keyboard is on. Then, go to the search page(when the keyboard shows up) and click the world button. Then your keyboard will be themed.
    Happy Theming
    2011-03-16 02:27 PM
    How do I change the weather on tbonegrafix lockscreen so it matches the current degrees on the weather app?

Also, in the screenshots on the 1st post, it shows the keyboard as being cyan, how do I change this?

Thanks.

Hi there, which settings did you use to make the dock slanted?

Thanks.
    To get the dock like a dockflow you'll have to download one of the many posted throughout this thread. SSH the icons to your iPhone or if you have ifile and safari download manager you can do it directly from your phone (which is a whole lot easier). Make sure you name the icons the same as the others your replacing.
    Hope this makes sense.

Check out da"s"master post above on how to get you keyboard fixed.

Irsh12, here's a dockflow I came across.

Here you go buddy

Last edited by superman4843; 2011-03-16 at 03:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-03-16 03:09 PM
    Pheonix here's what to do if want the keyboard. Go to mange, settings, and click hacker. Then go to main cydia page and click more repositories. Then you'll see iAcces so download it. After that go to manage, sources, and iAcces and you should see iAcces China4(ios4), download it. After it's done, open up the app and click on the popup and it should take you back to the springboard. Reboot your iphone(hold power button and slide to turn off) Then go to the app again and click on the popup. Then you should see 5 things are turned on and turn off all of them except the first one. Go back to springboard and make sure the theme for the keyboard is on. Then, go to the search page(when the keyboard shows up) and click the world button. Then your keyboard will be themed.
    Happy Theming

Thanks for replying. Do you have any idea how I can fix the weather that appears on my lock screen so it matches the weather on the weather app?

Thanks again.

To get the dock like a dockflow you'll have to download one of the many posted throughout this thread. SSH the icons to your iPhone or if you have ifile and safari download manager you can do it directly from your phone (which is a whole lot easier). Make sure you name the icons the same as the others your replacing.
    Hope this makes sense.

Check out da"s"master post above on how to get you keyboard fixed.

Irsh12, here's a dockflow I came across.
    Is there a slanted image for the messages icon?

Thanks.
    Last edited by irsh12; 2011-03-16 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-03-16 03:24 PM
    Irsh, checkout page 130. I saw a text icon skewed towards the bottom.
    2011-03-16 03:55 PM
    how do I get all the extras that are available to download to work on my iPod touch 4g on 4.2.1?
    2011-03-16 04:32 PM
    @irish12, could you send a pic of the weather lock screen?

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/m...5/f61d875f.png

Anyone know how to get those statusbar icons
    Last edited by da"S"master; 2011-03-17 at 12:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-03-17 12:44 AM
    HOW DO YOU CHANGE THE WEATHER LOCATION IN Floppy's lower weather PLEASE HELP I HAVE LOOKED FOR A CONFIG FILE BUT THERE IS NOT ONE PRESCENT.

I dont have a dock or the file you state above please help

i could you make this for but with RAP as the name for a 3gs please
    also you you please let where to put it using ifunbox many thanks rob
    ([email protected])
    Last edited by robsonmeg; 2011-03-17 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-03-17 03:02 PM
    HOW DO YOU CHANGE THE WEATHER LOCATION IN Floppy's lower weather PLEASE HELP I HAVE LOOKED FOR A CONFIG FILE BUT THERE IS NOT ONE PRESCENT.

i could you make this for but with RAP as the name for a 3gs please
    also you you please let where to put it using ifunbox many thanks rob
    ([email protected])
    You can change the location in wallpaper.html. Scroll down about a quarter of the way and you'll see "var local" enter your zip there.
    2011-03-17 04:36 PM
    Can someone send me an image of the appicon without the glow? I do own the theme, it's just that I feel like mixing it up with other themes, as I love the icons.
    2011-03-17 09:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD