Hello knightwing7 can you please send me the link,thank you
    2011-06-30 05:34 PM
    Hello knightwing7 can you please send me the link,thank you
    iNitsua Z Twilight HD MOD COLLECTION PACK:
    twilightmod1.zip

twilightmod2.zip

twilightmod3.zip

twilightmod4.zip

All collected and uploaded by Hemptation.

"I wanna thanks zausser and k.initsua for making the theme....

and a big thanks to raaj_FX, wim66, maxpa1n, xXxtrasauce, skyguy5, 88hurst, coop2009, eenofon, durben,knightwing, zjimmyz, laoshero, chelsea.tone, itsMi, da_ghost, Bpereira, Darkness777, KingShady,and so many many more for all of their hard *** work they put into this package. this was every link that was still available for download. you will have to sort thru and grab and install what you want. some of these mods and widgets require personal modding, but there are multpile weather widgets and slideshows. and so so so much more"
    -Hemptation

I collected all the neostyle mods as well if you want them
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing
    2011-06-30 05:56 PM
    Hello knightwing7 thank you for your quick response
    Your a hero,keep this thread alive boyz
    2011-06-30 06:24 PM
    please tell me you still have this color keyboard mod??
    2011-07-01 05:42 AM
    please tell me you still have this color keyboard mod??
    Mmhmm...I'll upload tomorrow.
    2011-07-01 09:53 AM
    So nobody knows why I get that green "ANSWER" bubble when someone calls me? It's weird, because it throws off the whole Twilight look.

P.S. Is anyone going to make tutorials to teach us tech-noobs how to customize our themes? (Especially the coding parts) Just a thought.

What great theme took everyone's attention away? ...This used to be a community...now it seems like a Ghost Town.
    2011-07-01 12:11 PM
    I totally agree with you where is everyone I think
    Everyones ghosted,come on boyz lets do something to bring every one back
    2011-07-01 12:41 PM
    So nobody knows why I get that green "ANSWER" bubble when someone calls me? It's weird, because it throws off the whole Twilight look.

P.S. Is anyone going to make tutorials to teach us tech-noobs how to customize our themes? (Especially the coding parts) Just a thought.

What great theme took everyone's attention away? ...This used to be a community...now it seems like a Ghost Town.
    Customizing? I can help a bit. I've always used this theme lol. iNitsua 3volution is the newest version of this by K, that's where most people went.
    2011-07-01 05:22 PM
    Customizing? I can help a bit. I've always used this theme lol. iNitsua 3volution is the newest version of this by K, that's where most people went.
    IS 3volution a Matrix/Tron style like Twilight? ...I like the Darkness with the Cyan glow...it's perfect for me.

Since this thread appears to be dying...I thought I'd show my 3-D icons
    (If you like them...I'd be willing to do requests *FREE OF CHARGE* ...I just really enjoy creating them)
    The "Winterboard" & "Cydia (Apple Jail)" were customized by me, but the others are just pics I found.

The more "custom" your idea..the better (I like a challenge!)
    I ONLY do 3-D icons...if you want flat ones Darkness(if he's still here) can do his magic!
    Last edited by 666xDevilmanx666; 2011-07-02 at 08:45 AM. Reason: had to space the pics
    2011-07-02 08:28 AM
    I can do icons, and 3volution is this:
    Has 3 icon sets
    Attached Thumbnails [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-imageuploadedbymodmyi1309652985.885322.jpg   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-imageuploadedbymodmyi1309653015.297147.jpg   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-imageuploadedbymodmyi1309653038.698802.jpg   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-imageuploadedbymodmyi1309653053.447321.jpg   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-imageuploadedbymodmyi1309653080.464239.jpg  
    2011-07-03 02:31 AM
    I can do icons, and 3volution is this:
    Has 3 icon sets
    I never said you couldn't do icons...for some reason it jumbled all my posts into one.

I was just letting people know I can make them customized 3-D icons, if there are folks out there who like me like 3-D icons.

Is 3volution better than Twilight in your opinion?
    2011-07-03 11:07 AM
    I never said you couldn't do icons...for some reason it jumbled all my posts into one.

I was just letting people know I can make them customized 3-D icons, if there are folks out there who like me like 3-D icons.

Is 3volution better than Twilight in your opinion?
    I can't answer that right now...3volutions ui is not done. Honestly, I think I like the original twilight HD, but we shall see. UI is the most important part of the theme. I'm using neither atm, I'm using Redline. But I like twilight hd icons better definitely. I'm more into the matte look.

But,

I may go back to the old twilight or neostyle..I hate it when the a themer don't complete a theme with excellent potential, it's sad.
    Last edited by KnightWing; 2011-07-03 at 12:16 PM.
    2011-07-03 12:12 PM
    IS 3volution a Matrix/Tron style like Twilight? ...I like the Darkness with the Cyan glow...it's perfect for me.

Since this thread appears to be dying...I thought I'd show my 3-D icons
    (If you like them...I'd be willing to do requests *FREE OF CHARGE* ...I just really enjoy creating them)
    The "Winterboard" & "Cydia (Apple Jail)" were customized by me, but the others are just pics I found.

The more "custom" your idea..the better (I like a challenge!)
    I ONLY do 3-D icons...if you want flat ones Darkness(if he's still here) can do his magic!
    Looks good, man
    I really like your Winterboard and jailbreak icons
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!
    2011-07-04 01:38 PM
    what about taking the images from the cyan throwback icons and making them 3d then taking a cyan square lower box underlay to have them sitting on to make them 3d I don't know if you understand it, I can visualize but i don't do photoshop
    2011-07-05 01:28 AM
    I've revamped the iSpiNLS just a touch.

The N/Z spins as well!

For those interested, you can get it here...
    iNZTLarge.zip

T

Hi T Bone,
    Hey where can I get the SB that goes along with this??

Thanks!
    Last edited by Ntryst; 2011-07-05 at 06:49 AM.
    Add Me on Twitter: @ntryst
    2011-07-05 06:47 AM
    Looks good, man
    Thank you...

Yeah, I wanted something a little different...so I came up with these.
    It's hard to see the detail put into them when they're only 60x60 lol

what about taking the images from the cyan throwback icons and making them 3d then taking a cyan square lower box underlay to have them sitting on to make them 3d I don't know if you understand it, I can visualize but i don't do photoshop
    Sorry, I'm not visualizing what you're meaning...if you can clarify...I'd be glad to give it a try.
    2011-07-05 07:02 AM
    Hi T Bone,
    Hey where can I get the SB that goes along with this??

Thanks!
    It's easy to use a lockscreen as a sb widget.

Rename the LockBackground.html
    to Wallpaper.html
    2011-07-05 07:06 AM
    Have you got those Neostyle white wallpapers up Wing?
    2011-07-05 05:06 PM
    Ok guys here is the super clean iNZTHDStandaloneSlideshow
    Credits to Z and K for the awesome theme[[[ZERO]]] for the awesome framework and of course ALIEN1974 for the slideshow to add your images insert them in the slideshow images folder and name 1.jpg,2.jpg etc.. use any bg simply select from photo library and respring TY

Download here
    iNTZHDStandaloneSlideshow.zip
    I downloaded the intzhd blue mod but I can't get it to work at all. I put it at the top of winterboard, resprung, rebooted and nothing. I've tried everything but nothing seems to work.
    2011-07-07 09:03 PM
    Looks good, man
    Ultimatewarrior here I like and want please make it for me
    Give me your paypal account name the amount and I'll send it straight away,thank you
    2011-07-11 01:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD