if you want me to release it yes. lol. if not don't need it.
    is there an eta on the next beta?sorry just came back in
    2010-11-17 04:51 AM
    Yep , me , Wim , Van and Cadi have it ported.
    God I have missed so much! I really badly want this on my 3gs and want to start modding it but with my 400 some apps I think Im gonna painfully wait until the final release with SB widgets and a SJ iNav version so I wont have to reorganize all my apps and resetup the theme every time a new version comes out.

But I love all the mods people are making here and constantly check back here to see all the cool stuff you guys are making. (:
    2010-11-17 04:54 AM
    if you want me to release it yes. lol. if not don't need it.
    PM sent.

BTW, check out the battery % theme I posted a few pages (or so) back.
    2010-11-17 04:56 AM
    is there an eta on the next beta?sorry just came back in
    as soon as k gets me the lock and I run it for a day. hope to get the next out by Friday. hope anyway.
    2010-11-17 04:58 AM

thanks to everyone

DM nice weather widget
    2010-11-17 05:00 AM
    as soon as k gets me the lock and I run it for a day. hope to get the next out by Friday. hope anyway.
    kool!! =)
    2010-11-17 05:01 AM
    Hey Z, or anyone that can help me out,

For some reason now of my springboard mods work (Weather, Calendar, Clock, etc) When i set them in winterboard and then respring nothing shows up. I have tried them in every possible order in winterboard and i have tried them one at a time and a number at a time. I have worked my butt off trying to get these working and nothing. Same thing happed with XHD EF weather mod accept it worked for a time and then all of a sudden it was gone. Anyone?

FYI Z your theme rocks! Your creativity blows me away!!
    Anyone ??? Please
    2010-11-17 05:12 AM
    i have bitesms set to activate at lockscreen w a double tap of the home button. the only prob is it is kinda laggy when typing w an animated lockscreen. k are you gonna make a bada** non animated one. and also is there anyway to get the weather widget to only display on the 2nd page of a theme?
    2010-11-17 05:13 AM
    Anyone ??? Please
    erm have u tried rebooting?
    2010-11-17 05:16 AM
    Does anyone know what the TimeStyle text is for in a Plist file if it doesn't actually do anything? Heaps of people are saying that you use it to change the time font and color but it doesn't work and I have been told on here you can't do it.

Cheers.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......
    2010-11-17 05:27 AM
    Does anyone know what the TimeStyle text is for in a Plist file if it doesn't actually do anything? Heaps of people are saying that you use it to change the time font and color but it doesn't work and I have been told on here you can't do it.

Cheers.
    Can u type out the exact line u changed?

Try this as an example:-

<key>TimeStyle</key><string>margin-center: 99px; color: #D394FE;
    text-shadow: Purple 0px 0px 0px
    </string>

But make sure u dun have other mods that have an unchanged plist which is placed above it in Winterboard
    Last edited by lao3hero; 2010-11-17 at 05:33 AM.
    2010-11-17 05:30 AM
    erm have u tried rebooting?
    I just figured it out finally!! It was parallax the cydia app that was screwing everything up. Thanks Though
    2010-11-17 05:35 AM
    Anyone ??? Please
    Can you share a screen shot of your WinterBoard list? Sometimes the actual theme is within a second folder or the sub folder is not named right.

I just figured it out finally!! It was parallax the cydia app that was screwing everything up. Thanks Though
    Good catch!
    Last edited by SkyGuy5; 2010-11-17 at 05:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-17 05:37 AM
    Oh yeah, Alien1974 mentioned b4 that Parallax disables html. U should've mentioned earlier that u have it :P
    2010-11-17 05:39 AM
    Feeling good about my SB tonight

2010-11-17 05:40 AM
    Can u type out the exact line u changed?

Try this as an example:-

<key>TimeStyle</key><string>margin-center: 99px; color: #D394FE;
    text-shadow: Purple 0px 0px 0px
    </string>

But make sure u dun have other mods that have an unchanged plist which is placed above it in Winterboard
    I had this:

<key>TimeStyle</key>
    <string>/*font-family: monospace;*/ font-size: 16px; color: #00ffff</string>

I will try your example.
    2010-11-17 05:41 AM
    I had this:

<key>TimeStyle</key>

I will try your example.
    i think u dun need asterixes b4 and after font-family btw
    2010-11-17 05:43 AM
    Hello

I'm sure this question has been answered already but I cant find it... I need to change the calendar from black to white I'm using a new dark calendar with a bar across the top

Thank you
    2010-11-17 05:47 AM
    I had this:

<key>TimeStyle</key>

I will try your example.
    Didn't work using your example........

With all these experts here has one other person here been able to change their time color / font type in the status bar?
    2010-11-17 05:49 AM
    Here is my battery % mod for this theme.

iNZTHD Battery %.theme.zip

N-Joy!

FYI. Font is Plotta Bold.
    Could I plz get a download link 4 that font
    2010-11-17 05:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD