look good k

Quoteriginally Posted by ef
    very nice master k

Quoteriginally Posted by viiolent.hd//
    damn thats nice k.

Quoteriginally Posted by yaranzo
    awesome!

Quoteriginally Posted by iii[zero]iii
    nice well worth the wait and unique. I love them.

Quoteriginally Posted by im7masry
    looks good z. I'm wondering how does the folder icons look though.?

Quoteriginally Posted by overjjrk
    looking great k! They're the perfect style to show off the 300dpi!

Quoteriginally Posted by jmataska
    great job k. Looks so clean and classy. Brilliant job sir.

Quoteriginally Posted by iii[zero]iii
    k. & z you guys are perfectionists and that's a good thing. Your work also shows that, this theme is just bad *** very clean and sleek.

Quoteriginally Posted by snowleo
    they look amazing k great job!

Quoteriginally Posted by dc71295
    damn k! Very sexy!!!

Quoteriginally Posted by blkcadi
    ok, getting even more excited now. Great looking icon guys.

Quoteriginally Posted by dark_ninja
    wow, very nice icons there bud.

Quoteriginally Posted by whtnite
    the icons are sickkkk cant wait to see them glow on the phone...imagining the color mods in my head now with these icons :d

fantastic job z&k

Quoteriginally Posted by fosixboy
    those icons are sick. Can't wait until this releases.
    Zombie Note-taker
    2010-11-12 02:56 AM
    Alien visits, Darkness descends, twilight is upon us...

The Zombies migrate over to the twilight. Soon there will be hacking and slashing and horrific sights.

The weather is cold, but always sunny at night, for a zombie it's a terrible fright.

As the creator works midnight til dawn they'll seek it and tweak it before it is spawn.

Noone is safe from this mod squad, post your sentrys, guard your keep, dont get caught by a fraud.

Somewhere between waking and sleep, they'll snatch your dreams and ideas they'll keep.

They will spread your parts far and thin, from market to market it's coin they'll win.

Consider yourself warned, do not get caught up in a reapers fantasy, no matter what the potions color, giving away your coin is pure inSanady....

Wake up! Wake up! Open your eyes and see. Everythings original, made by a master, mr Z.

Meanwhile, the evil Dr. K experiments with a new genetic code, splicing and hacking as the number of zombies explode.

Perhaps Dr. K. And the General Initsua are one in the same but it's the marauders and modders who's copies are lame*

Now witches and widgets litter the land*
    The people call for a champion to make a stand

A champion of the people for one and for all calling out zombies watching them fall

Silence or indiference he won't join the resistance*

Alone and awake we must fight sleep without our hero no time to weep

Pick up your shields, usheath your swords, band together and take back our boards!

Where twilight begins the alphabet ends. *When the lock is open the fun begins

The theme master is z and the lock master k, they bring the light and*only to them*should you pay

But the thread of zombies still threatens
    The light, oh where is our hero?
    Please hear our plight!

Wake up! Wake up! Open your eyes and read. From post to post and page to page, he has always been there
    Friend or foe, he is your hero

Floppy_Joe.
    DISCLAIMER
    The views expressed in this publication do not necessarily reflect the views of the author, theme creators, mmi or United
    States Agency for International Development or the United States Government. Any similarity or resemblance to real persons is purely coincidental. extra sauce added for entertainment purposes only.
    2010-11-12 03:07 AM
    ^lolz floppers, silly boy. Love the disclaimer.
    2010-11-12 03:09 AM
    Um K.Nitsua... Is that infinity blade icon real??? The game made by epic games the creator of epic citadel and porter of the unreal 3 engine used for Gears of War 2 to iOS. Is this app in the app store yet? If not whered you even get the image for the icon.

Oh and if you plan to use springjumps I want to let you know that perpage wallpapers on iOS 4 is possiblw through both simple background (retina bugs fixed in 2.0 version soon to be released) and parallax (someone told me this disables HTML). Oh and just to let you know winterboard lets you use icons for SJ that are larger than the normal icon size.
    2010-11-12 04:01 AM
    Um K.Nitsua... Is that infinity blade icon real??? The game made by epic games the creator of epic citadel and porter of the unreal 3 engine used for Gears of War 2 to iOS. Is this app in the app store yet? If not whered you even get the image for the icon.

Oh and if you plan to use springjumps I want to let you know that perpage wallpapers on iOS 4 is possiblw through both simple background (retina bugs fixed in 2.0 version soon to be released) and parallax (someone told me this disables HTML). Oh and just to let you know winterboard lets you use icons for SJ that are larger than the normal icon size.
    AFAIK it's not out yet. I believe the icon was made from cropping this

And yeah I think it was Alien1974 who said Parallax disables HTML

2010-11-12 04:15 AM
    All I know is my phone is updated and restored, a blank canvas ready for this.
    2010-11-12 04:26 AM
    yeah i know u have had it restored since yesterday?
    2010-11-12 04:28 AM
    I got a beta of "Infinity Blade"....

... So just kidding... I'm just excited for it's release.
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-11-12 04:45 AM
    I got a beta of "Infinity Blade"....

... So just kidding... I'm just excited for it's release.
    Lol, i too got a "beta" ie. Epic Castle :P
    2010-11-12 04:48 AM
    got the kids touch running. icon production time.
    2010-11-12 04:55 AM
    niceee
    2010-11-12 04:59 AM
    Lol, i too got a "beta" ie. Epic Castle :P
    Its actually called Epic Citadel (:

Infiniti Blade is gonna be the ultimate iOS game. I swear the graphics for that look better than the graphics for final fantasy VII on my PSP, needless to say square enix the devs of final fantasy make the most incredible graphic intensive games out there.

Every time the iphone or ipad commercials come on with the preview for infinity blade it makes me want that game more!

All of K. Nitsua and Zaussers themes are like the Infinity Blade of iphone themes. Simply by far the best and most stunning themes out there that simply look so awesome and make it always worth the wait.
    2010-11-12 05:17 AM
    Its actually called Epic Citadel (:

Infiniti Blade is gonna be the ultimate iOS game. I swear the graphics for that look better than the graphics for final fantasy VII on my PSP, needless to say square enix the devs of final fantasy make the most incredible graphic intensive games out there.

Every time the iphone or ipad commercials come on with the preview for infinity blade it makes me want that game more!

All of K. Nitsua and Zaussers themes are like the Infinity Blade of iphone themes. Simply by far the best and most stunning themes out there that simply look so awesome and make it always worth the wait.
    lol oops, pardon the poor memory
    2010-11-12 05:18 AM
    The trailer for the game just looks so awesome:
    2010-11-12 05:20 AM
    Wonder how much its gonna be....
    2010-11-12 05:34 AM
    I love this quote by z. I might add it to my sig. Z is da man.
    I get a crazy amount of females
    2010-11-12 06:05 AM
    I love this quote by z. I might add it to my sig. Z is da man.
    Haha I didn't know Z was such the ladies man. You player you

Nice mine to I think this time around I'm just gonna stick with one theme. It's hard juggling around XHD, EPHD, and LucidDream.

Now it gonna be all about iNZTHD. Can't wait for this it's gonna be epic, all the mods, tweaks, and walls that will soon be a reality. I just can't wait anymore
    Last edited by III[ZERO]III; 2010-11-12 at 06:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-12 06:37 AM
    Haha I didn't know Z was such the ladies man. You player you

Nice mine to I think this time around I'm just gonna stick with one theme. It's hard juggling around XHD, EPHD, and LucidDream.

Now it gonna be all about iNZTHD. Can't wait for this it's gonna be epic, all the mods, tweaks, and walls that will soon be a reality. I just can't wait anymore
    I just got an iPhone on launch day in June so I've never had the pleasure of a K.Nit theme. I'm really looking forward to this.
    2010-11-12 06:47 AM
    I had my 3GS jailbroken but never really got into theming until I got my 4 and found out about MMI so I've never owned a K. Theme neither. Also finally got PS not to long ago and still learning the basics, that's why I'm so anxious fir this theme.
    2010-11-12 06:57 AM
    I had my 3GS jailbroken but never really got into theming until I got my 4 and found out about MMI so I've never owned a K. Theme neither. Also finally got PS not to long ago and still learning the basics, that's why I'm so anxious fir this theme.
    I had an iPod before with GT on it as well as Nine but only got PS at the end of August. Sounds like we are in the same boat.
    2010-11-12 07:03 AM
26,159 ... 10181920212230701205201020 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD