That is one MAJOR mod. Kudos. Definitely deserve mad props for that.

You guys are just INSANE with these mods. Z and I are honored to have inspired so much good work!
    Thanks bro, but im a noob, that jus trying to put things together. hope you guys like it =)
    2010-11-18 05:20 AM
    can you share your slider?
    You can find the slider inside the com.apple.springboard under main theme. Just rename it accordingly

It is here anyway =)
    Attached Files
    2010-11-18 05:23 AM
    I didn't know Iconslasm would clear out my folders. I don't like iconoclasm. Ughh!!

Edit

Before anybody recommends Backboard, I will never put that on my phone again. I believe it was what forced me to restore last week
    I would love to see Backboard to a better version too. messed up my phone last week =)
    2010-11-18 05:25 AM
    have the time my friend, later you have to drink the pills that I was discharged today but until then I can not sleep at night. I thought that instead of lying I'm just here if I can help with something even less to do today
    Ooooo. Don't say that or else you'll have 1000 more PS requests!

Take care of yourself!
    2010-11-18 05:33 AM
    (cough)lmao
    Whats the name of that font its killer id love to experiment with it bro
    hey Max what's the font you use in your Sig?
    2010-11-18 05:41 AM
    hey Max what's the font you use in your Sig?
    LHF Crouching Tiger
    2010-11-18 05:42 AM
    Thanks bro, but im a noob, that jus trying to put things together. hope you guys like it =)
    Actually, you get double kudos... Love the avatar of Brittany Snow.

That EXACT image was my test background image for the custom wallpaper on iNitsua 2.0 WAYYYYY back when, like years ago...

... *damn, has it really been that long that I've been doing this... geez...*
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-11-18 05:51 AM
    Here you go Rum

2010-11-18 05:51 AM
    alternate iNZTHD_badGB wether wallpaper nothing special used the psd from the theme lol

rename wallpaper.png
    place in iNTZHD_BadGB.theme>private

looks alot better on the phone
    2010-11-18 05:54 AM
    alternate iNZTHD_badGB wether wallpaper nothing special used the psd from the theme lol

rename wallpaper.png
    place in iNTZHD_BadGB.theme>private

looks alot better on the phone
    Can you post the frame? i wanna add it to my own wallpaper
    2010-11-18 05:56 AM
    Can you post the frame? i wanna add it to my own wallpaper
    yep no problem give me just a minute
    2010-11-18 05:58 AM
    does anybody know why i wouldnt have reflections??do i have to edit the info.plist??
    Attached Thumbnails [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2010-11-18 05:59 AM
    since i'm a watch freak..i turn my newest buy into clock icons...

2010-11-18 06:00 AM
    frame with status bar glow

frame without status bar glow

there is some shadow in it but once its on the wallpaper you cant notice it but it can be removed if people want it removed
    2010-11-18 06:01 AM
    It is a great idea. Something everyone in the community could contribute to. Sort of like a Wiki. Problem is getting people to use it.

I was a bit disappointed when no one really even tried to use it. Outside of a few people.
    I used it, so you have one confirmed user. Thank you for taking the time to set it up. I really appreciated it.

Same with the icon photobucket page(s). I actually bookmarked it. There may be a few of us, but it *is* appreciated. Have the webpage to all the icon folder names bookmarked too.

Might be something the senile do, tho.
    2010-11-18 06:02 AM
    Here you go Rum

aye bro can u make me one too? j1o6sh thanks man.
    2010-11-18 06:08 AM
    Is there a way to have that moon icon centered?

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Attached Thumbnails [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2010-11-18 06:08 AM
    Loving this theme I haven't changed to anything else since I downloaded it. This is what I'm rocking now inspired by iNZT NeoStyle.

Animated SB

Making that big img frame was a *****. K your style is hard to recreate my friend.
    2010-11-18 06:10 AM
    aye bro can u make me one too? j1o6sh thanks man.

Loving this theme I haven't changed to anything else since I downloaded it. This is what I'm rocking now inspired by iNZT NeoStyle.

Animated SB

Making that big img frame was a *****. K your style is hard to recreate my friend.
    Looks awesome buddy
    Last edited by Raaj FX was banned; 2010-11-18 at 06:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-18 06:13 AM

Looks awesome buddy
    Thanks Raaj your setup looks sick too. This thread is blowing up, so many different styles it's crazy.
    2010-11-18 06:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD