User Tag List

how to change the lockscreen images color?

do u have a pink or purple one?

edit color codes in LockScreen.css....
    2010-11-19 01:50 PM
    u can edit those images color too?

i thought those images need to be edited by photoshop?

i installed the bytafont , it crashed with my ifiles.

damm , now my ifiles is corrupted , i cannot even reinstall it. sigh...

anyone know why i cannot even reinstall ifiles?

when i try to unintall it , it say install ifiles , uninstall ifiles

what the hell is going on with this stupid bytafonts? sigh...spend 1hr cannot fix it
    Last edited by mewking; 2010-11-19 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-19 02:06 PM
    it is possible to change this mod to appear in the selected area one image we choose from gallery?
    As for now, it cannot be done, unless you can photoshop and mod the background image. it is needed for the overlay to work =)

By the way will make more choices of wallpaper in the next release, the mod will be at middle with more animations as below SS

Stay tuned if you like it =)
    2010-11-19 02:06 PM
    Didn't pay attention
    Last edited by wim66; 2010-11-19 at 02:10 PM.
    2010-11-19 02:07 PM
    Yes - purple is good Idea.
    looks very nice - i must change my icons, but then i`ve finished. :-)
    Attached Thumbnails [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-img_0275.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-img_0276.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-img_0277.png  
    2010-11-19 02:12 PM
    can someone help me?

how do i clear off cydia install caches?

stupid cydia so buggy
    2010-11-19 02:13 PM
    you are life saver sir.......i was just starting to make my self orange status bar images...
    No prob bro but my mod might not be as good as the original creators, so pls bear wif me!

how to change the lockscreen images color?

do u have a pink or purple one?
    the lockscreen image is the one u set as springboard wallpaper; i merely used an orangey one

and no, I only have orange one as at now but i dun think i will make other colors cuz I only like the original color & orange, u see

can someone help me?

how do i clear off cydia install caches?

stupid cydia so buggy
    google for tutorial on cyfix
    Last edited by lao3hero; 2010-11-19 at 02:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-19 02:20 PM
    Just cannot open the zipfile for this theme Using winrar says corrupt Any ideas
    2010-11-19 02:20 PM
    No prob bro but my mod might not be as good as the original creators, so pls bear wif me!

the lockscreen image is the one u set as springboard wallpaper; i merely used an orangey one

and no, I only have orange one as at now but i dun think i will make other colors cuz I only like the original color & orange, u see

google for tutorial on cyfix
    i mean the images file inside the lockscreen folder , default is all green color one mah

u use photoshop to change it to orange?
    2010-11-19 02:21 PM
    bro i think he meant the orangey background pic i used (the one which we set as springboard wallpaper)

i mean the images file inside the lockscreen folder , default is all green color one mah

u use photoshop to change it to orange?
    ya i changed them to orange. So u just download the ones i uploaded and use them lor
    Last edited by lao3hero; 2010-11-19 at 02:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-19 02:22 PM
    I use 7-zip and it works fine..
    Sometimes it says corrupt because you didn't download the file completely..Try to download the file again..It happened to me few times
    2010-11-19 02:23 PM
    when inside Winrar, click on repair as zip file
    2010-11-19 02:23 PM
    I use 7-zip and it works fine..
    Sometimes it says corrupt because you didn't download the file completely..Try to download the file again..It happened to me few times
    Thanks will give it a bash
    2010-11-19 02:25 PM
    bro i think he meant the orangey background pic i used (the one which we set as springboard wallpaper)

ya i changed them to orange. So u just download the ones i uploaded and use them lor
    how to use photoshop change to purple if i want? can teach thanks
    2010-11-19 02:25 PM
    I eneded up downloading it with safari and it worked. Walt Disney font and my G11 status bar lol.

2010-11-19 02:26 PM
    Modded the Neo LS orangey to match the orange mod i using

Color = #FF8142 (change from #00FFFF in LockScreen.css)

Download the orange images here:-

==> Orange Neo LS images.rar <==

Download the orange status bar icons here (original credit to xXtRaSaUcE):-

==> Orange Status Bar Icons.rar <==

Download the orange battery percentage here (original credit to Max Pa1n):-

==> Orange iNZTHD Battery %.theme.rar <==
    Lao thanks for the mention but you have to give original credit to DownloadeousMaximus he made it I just colored em to match sauces status color
    2010-11-19 02:27 PM
    Lao thanks for the mention but you have to give original credit to DownloadeousMaximus he made it I just colored em to match sauces status color
    ah ic, i din know that, will edit my post! thx
    2010-11-19 02:28 PM
    I never saw that max you have it handy?
    2010-11-19 02:29 PM
    I eneded up downloading it with safari and it worked. Walt Disney font and my G11 status bar lol.

That G11 looks tight up there bro thanks for the idea gonna do an AK47 later lol
    2010-11-19 02:30 PM

ok ..thanks for clarifying...
    2010-11-19 02:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD