User Tag List

note: ZERO helped me with the frames ... not all credit to me and it's DM's weather too
    Read again I gave them credit
    2010-11-20 07:30 PM
    ok i have done the weatherflow icons to also match the new colour mods here it is if you dont want to reload the complete theme you can just copy the icon set folders from Private/Icon Sets

here we go

iNZTHDWeatherFlowClockv1.2.theme.rar
    2010-11-20 07:30 PM
    Gotta Love Red :P
    You made my day dude. Love The red spin version! Possible to share? I have The backgroundn.png you posted but not The Overlay and The 2 glows.
    TIA
    2010-11-20 07:32 PM
    Hello can you share the wallpaper an dwidget with the police colcour lod

thanks
    Uh, yes/no/maybe?
    2010-11-20 07:34 PM
    I DID NOT MAKE ANY OF THESE COMPONENTS I JUST PUT THEM TOGETHER

Ok guys here it is iNTZHD Slideshow Weather mod
    Use any BG just select from your photo library respring no conflicting htmlsAlso inside is a version of wims dock glow (as seen in screenshot)To change dock just put the dock you wanna use in the Dock glow theme private folder and name it Dock.png Credits to Z and K(awesometheme),Downloadeous Maximus(WeatherMod),Wim66(GlowDock),eenofon(iconse tframes),ZERO(slideshowframe) and a BIG SPECIAL THANKS TO ALIEN1974 for allowing me to share his slideshow mod in this awesome thread and everyone here(especially floppyjoe because of him I always gotta have weather on my SB)and for the constant inspiration TY

iNTZHD Slideshow Weather.zip
    SWEET!!! Must test this out!

Could someone make red frames?
    2010-11-20 07:34 PM
    THIS is STUNNING! Very nice job Joe!
    IF I HELPED YOU IN ANY WAY PLEASE HIT THE "THANKS" BUTTON
    2010-11-20 07:35 PM
    SWEET!!! Must test this out!

Could someone make red frames?
    I should have seen this coming... I'd have to start from almost scratch to make different color mods for this iconset... I might do it ... maybe not... we'll see how the demand goes
    2010-11-20 07:36 PM
    @ Jazz, hey Rick you should do a colour mod of the theme in your bling. It would look awesome.
    @chelski66
    2010-11-20 07:40 PM
    Red Mod of iSpin/SpiN
    SpiN Red Mod.zip

Thanking All The Amazing Theme Makers, Moders, Coders, And A Great Community ---Ping: ivereor Kik: iVereor
    2010-11-20 07:41 PM
    Any idea why the calendar wouldn't show up?
    Attached Thumbnails [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2010-11-20 07:42 PM

Use any BG just select from your photo library respring no conflicting htmlsAlso inside is a version of wims dock glow (as seen in screenshot)To change dock just put the dock you wanna use in the Dock glow theme private folder and name it Dock.png Credits to Z and K(awesometheme),Downloadeous Maximus(WeatherMod),Wim66(GlowDock),eenofon(iconse tframes),ZERO(slideshowframe) and a BIG SPECIAL THANKS TO ALIEN1974 for allowing me to share his slideshow mod in this awesome thread and everyone here(especially floppyjoe because of him I always gotta have weather on my SB)and for the constant inspiration TY

Dear MaxPain, this is what I have been wanting to compile but just could not work, you are just so cool to share it. Again special thanks to all the geninuses K & Z,Downloadeous Maximus,Wim66,eenofon,ZERO, ALIEN1974,Floppy Joe,Darkness,Jazzman,Vanasian,Ardott...and all modders that make this theme just so awesome.. Keep going guys, would love to see new mods happening too..
    2010-11-20 07:42 PM
    How about this for the next color mod?

Sorry, but I would prefer "GOLD"

Mi
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!
    2010-11-20 07:43 PM

Use any BG just select from your photo library respring no conflicting htmlsAlso inside is a version of wims dock glow (as seen in screenshot)To change dock just put the dock you wanna use in the Dock glow theme private folder and name it Dock.png Credits to Z and K(awesometheme),Downloadeous Maximus(WeatherMod),Wim66(GlowDock),eenofon and [[[ZERO]]] (for the framework) and a BIG SPECIAL THANKS TO ALIEN1974 for allowing me to share his slideshow mod in this awesome thread and everyone here(especially floppyjoe because of him I always gotta have weather on my SB)and for the constant inspiration TY

niceeeeee!
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3400740&dateline=1290  107187
    2010-11-20 07:43 PM
    This place is insane. You go to sleep for a few hours and come back to 20+ pages, 4 new widgets...

I can't keep up and there isn't enough days in the week to use them all.

The Spin LS and Widget are friggin' awesome.
    2010-11-20 07:44 PM
    Have any of you listened to DJ Spider's stuff ... it's pretty sick!
    2010-11-20 07:44 PM
    Mornin yall.
    2010-11-20 07:46 PM
    Red Mod of iSpin/SpiN
    SpiN Red Mod.zip
    Any chance you could do a Platinum mod of the Lockscreen Images? You posted a red mod earlier. If so I would appreciate it!!
    2010-11-20 07:46 PM
    Have any of you listened to DJ Spider's stuff ... it's pretty sick!
    Yeah i play it at work, great mix's

Mornin yall.
    Evening Raaj (its 19:47 here)
    Last edited by chelsea.tone; 2010-11-20 at 07:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    @chelski66
    2010-11-20 07:48 PM
    Wooot Wooot another amazing day...love all the mods you amazing people are making I'll be back very soon ^_^ Take care everyone and keep up the awesome work peace

Thanking All The Amazing Theme Makers, Moders, Coders, And A Great Community ---Ping: ivereor Kik: iVereor
    2010-11-20 07:48 PM
    Mornin yall.
    Sup Raaj! Dude, you try the Spin LS and widget yet?

Makes my widget look downright primitive.

I'm starring at this widget in astonishment.
    2010-11-20 07:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD