Any chance you could do a Platinum mod of the Lockscreen Images? You posted a red mod earlier. If so I would appreciate it!!
    Sure thing

Thanking All The Amazing Theme Makers, Moders, Coders, And A Great Community ---Ping: ivereor Kik: iVereor
    2010-11-20 08:50 PM
    Sorry, but I would prefer "GOLD"

Mi
    You would probably have to somehow convince Jazz to do that one, I'm not quite skilled enough for that and it would take a TON of time.
    2010-11-20 08:52 PM
    Its really like homework if you step away from this thread for 5 minutes! This thing moves sooooooooooooo fast!!!
    2010-11-20 08:53 PM
    I should have seen this coming... I'd have to start from almost scratch to make different color mods for this iconset... I might do it ... maybe not... we'll see how the demand goes
    I tried redoing the icon sets with blue frame and gave up there's like 90 diff pics per set I gave up after 50 maybe you can work your framework magic and make different colors eeno
    Did you try reinstalling the complete theme, I think you might be missing a ui popup
    i re download the theme

i check the files inside bitesms.app

its all the same file man...
    I tried redoing the icon sets with blue frame and gave up there's like 90 diff pics per set I gave up after 50 maybe you can work your framework magic and make different colors eeno
    i can probably do the blue frame when i get home if you want some help eeno
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3400740&dateline=1290  107187
    2010-11-20 08:55 PM
    Sharing my lock screen mod just in case anyone wants to take bits and pieces from it

E-LOCK
    2010-11-20 08:56 PM
    I DID NOT MAKE ANY OF THESE COMPONENTS I JUST PUT THEM TOGETHER

Ok guys here it is iNTZHD Slideshow Weather mod
    Use any BG just select from your photo library respring no conflicting htmlsAlso inside is a version of wims dock glow (as seen in screenshot)To change dock just put the dock you wanna use in the Dock glow theme private folder and name it Dock.png Credits to Z and K(awesometheme),Downloadeous Maximus(WeatherMod),Wim66(GlowDock),eenofon and [[[ZERO]]] (for the framework) and a BIG SPECIAL THANKS TO ALIEN1974 for allowing me to share his slideshow mod in this awesome thread and everyone here(especially floppyjoe because of him I always gotta have weather on my SB)and for the constant inspiration TY

iNTZHD Slideshow Weather.zip
    could you share your info plist for the calendar as would love that

Byron
    2010-11-20 08:58 PM
    just got home, and another 20 pages to catch up...
    good start of the week end with ManUtd's victory and defeat from both Chelsea and Arsenal...
    2010-11-20 08:58 PM
    what do you guys think????

Floppy Weather Iconset modded by me thanks to ZERO

2010-11-20 09:00 PM
    Sup Raaj! Dude, you try the Spin LS and widget yet?

Makes my widget look downright primitive.

I'm starring at this widget in astonishment.
    I just grabbed it now

i had the iHrT one but the iSpin is sweeet !

Not too keen on the SB version though.
    2010-11-20 09:03 PM
    I just grabbed it now

i had the iHrT one but the iSpin is sweeet !

Not too keen on the SB version though.
    ditto. i can't lose my girls! D=
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3400740&dateline=1290  107187
    2010-11-20 09:05 PM
    lol we'll see... I'm still tweaking this last one I just did... this has been a whole different creature than EPHD .. those were easy to change the colors on...
    2010-11-20 09:05 PM
    ditto. i can't lose my girls! D=
    hahaha its not that , i just hate lag on the SB

I may have to move the Neo LS over
    2010-11-20 09:06 PM
    just got home, and another 20 pages to catch up...
    good start of the week end with ManUtd's victory and defeat from both Chelsea and Arsenal...
    +1
    2010-11-20 09:08 PM
    Testing out a new font.

2010-11-20 09:11 PM
    Simple question,
    Why is everyone always concerned about weather mods on the phone, every time a theme is released it's the first thing folks do. I get lost there is that many spinning around, Wim changes his quicker than the weather changing , DM makes several versions ,Floppy does the same... I live in the UK and i don't need a little image reminding me every time i unlock my phone that it's pissing down outside...lol...

PS sorry for ranting on...old age i reckon...
    a nice way to bring the weather indoor with you...lol
    holy crap...just installed Spin mod....and it's absolutely beautiful, seeing on the comp. screen looks like nothing special but on the phone....WOW!!!!!

great job to creator...thanks....
    it is nice huh RUM I am using the original one that sits on the bottom he posted a few pages back looks cool with WIM glow dock this theme has endless mods...love it!!!!!!!!!
    I want to give a heartfelt thanks to all of you (like myself) with ADD and OCD. You guys/gals that are never satisfied and have short attention spans. You people keep these theme threads jumping with new content and push us to new heights. I will never be able to release another widget unless I can match some of the top work here. Floppy's and Tbone's animated widgets are crazy *** ****. It's members like that, that ensure we will have kick *** themes for a long time to come.

Thanks for the hard work, generosity, helpful attitudes and BADASS content. You guys inspire me to do better.

Thank You.

I have never enjoyed a waste of screen space more.
    Last edited by Downloadeous Maximus; 2010-11-20 at 09:15 PM.
    2010-11-20 09:12 PM
    could you share your info plist for the calendar as would love that

Byron
    Color #00ffff and shadow #000000 does that help?
    2010-11-20 09:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD