Anyone know of an app like springlocker that actually works in 4.x
    2010-11-20 11:41 PM
    These for the Blue Theme MOD

for the icon folders that have (com.)put in the [Bundles]

and for the icon folders that have (.app) at the end put in the [Folders]

If respring didn't work you should reboot your phone.
    Attached Thumbnails [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-1.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-2.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-3.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-4.png  
    Attached Files
    2010-11-20 11:45 PM
    Trying to make it all work together, Glowing dock, Matrix rain, weather and clock/calendar

2010-11-20 11:50 PM
    Loved EF's loader:-

And finally got past my laziness to do something for myself ie. create bundles with EF's loader screen. Now here's sharing wif u guys

Download ==> INZT loading screen bundles (EF's .png).rar <== Download

They all are the same image . Thank you for your effort though.
    2010-11-20 11:54 PM
    People who know me will tell you i never use weather mods on my iphone, this is what i normally have displayed....

Then i saw this on the first post,....loving this version, clean and uncluttered, simple lines.....
    The Jazzman has his first weather mod on his phone in two places...lol......

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2010-11-21 12:03 AM
    man i havent seen this thread be so quiet since it started thats madness maybe something going on some of us havent been told about lol??
    2010-11-21 12:03 AM
    People who know me will tell you i never use weather mods on my iphone, this is what i normally have displayed....

Then i saw this on the first post,....loving this version, clean and uncluttered, simple lines.....

Wow. The weather mod has now priority over the sexy girls! The weather mod must be good...maybe I should get it! hehe
    2010-11-21 12:07 AM
    Ok. I am going to post a bunch of icons. I hope this helps
    Attached Thumbnails [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-3-gblue.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-appicon-2x.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-bs-blue.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-grooveshark-blue.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-icafe-blue.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-icon-2-.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-icon.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-icon-2x.png  

[50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-icon-2x-blue.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-icon-photos-2x.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-ipod.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-ipod-blue.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-iwipe-blue.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-mail-blue.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-mail-icon.png  
    2010-11-21 12:08 AM
    Universal Load screens

or make your own
    EFX LOAD SCREEN PSD
    2010-11-21 12:08 AM

congrats on your weather mod!! i got to say its a very clean widget!
    2010-11-21 12:09 AM
    more icons
    Attached Thumbnails [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-mmi-blue.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-navigonblue.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-notes-blue.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-notes-icon.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-paper-blue.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-pkg.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-pkgblue.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-rbg-.png  

[50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-rbg-blue.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-sbo.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-sboblue.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-sql3-blue.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-store.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-store_blue.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-stroe-2icon.png  
    2010-11-21 12:10 AM
    Wow. The weather mod has now priority over the sexy girls! The weather mod must be good...maybe I should get it! hehe
    LOL...yeah for now that is, you know what it's like when you have Photoshop, always trying for something different...

Let's see how long i last out....

congrats on your weather mod!! i got to say its a very clean widget!
    It sure is, wish i had made it..lol...i will stick to PS i think...
    Last edited by Jazzman UK; 2010-11-21 at 12:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2010-11-21 12:13 AM
    some more
    Attached Thumbnails [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-store-blue.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-switcher-blue.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-torchoff.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-torch-off-blue.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-torchon.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-torch-blue.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-twitter.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-wall.png  

[50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-wall-blue.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-yt.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-yt-blue.png  
    2010-11-21 12:14 AM
    I DID NOT MAKE ANY OF THESE COMPONENTS I JUST PUT THEM TOGETHER

Ok guys here it is iNTZHD Slideshow Weather mod
    Use any BG just select from your photo library respring no conflicting htmlsAlso inside is a version of wims dock glow (as seen in screenshot)To change dock just put the dock you wanna use in the Dock glow theme private folder and name it Dock.png Credits to Z and K(awesometheme),Downloadeous Maximus(WeatherMod),Wim66(GlowDock),eenofon and [[[ZERO]]] (for the framework) and a BIG SPECIAL THANKS TO ALIEN1974 for allowing me to share his slideshow mod in this awesome thread and everyone here(especially floppyjoe because of him I always gotta have weather on my SB)and for the constant inspiration TY

use this GlowDock instead of the one in the package it doesnt work this is the correct one thx to sseguin for noticing that
    posted on page 429 thank you

iNTZHD Slideshow Weather.zip
    I'm trying to delete the slideshow from this packaand only use the weather mod. Itz similiar to Coop's thatz what i like about it. But when i delete files, only a thin line frame is still on the SB. I deleted the Object Frame, resprung rebooted and itz still there.
    Any help?
    I tried the Glow Add On dock (new upload)but it doesn't work unless Slideshow is activated. (i guess thatz why itz called "add-on). But when i try the stand alone it doesn't work either.
    Anyideas?
    2010-11-21 12:14 AM
    just made my self a couple camera icons...

2010-11-21 12:17 AM
    [QUOTE=sargd66;5594158]Question
    Just installed the Spin Mod, very nice it is. I switched it over to 24 hour time , anyone know where to remove the semicolon ":" from? I can't find the thing.

Any ideas? I've looked and looked.
    2010-11-21 12:19 AM

I really like that weather widget..
    It's so clean and neat..and it actually spins..lol..
    It's so cool but my phone can't run it..
    It makes my phone too slow to use..
    Now no widget for a while..lol
    and more
    Attached Thumbnails [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-icon.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-twitterblue.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-icon-photos-2x.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-bs.png  
    LOL...yeah for now that is, you know what it's like when you have Photoshop, always trying for something different...

Let's see how long i last out....

It sure is, wish i had made it..lol...i will stick to PS i think...
    Jazz/Guys - I got the weather theme from the main post installed but the weather and clock doesn't show up. What am I missing?
    2010-11-21 12:20 AM
    That wallpaper is sickk Van !

Looks good Uncle Jazz
    2010-11-21 12:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD