ispin works for me. been using it all day.
    2010-11-21 02:12 AM
    Are you still having probs?
    i am..am i missing a download??? TIA

coop...thanks for the ifile suggestion...
    Last edited by rorencia; 2010-11-21 at 02:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-21 02:14 AM
    of course i do realize that with animation comes lag. i dont notice it too much on my phone but everyone will be different.
    2010-11-21 02:15 AM
    Tb - here is my board.

Any idea?
    Attached Thumbnails [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2010-11-21 02:15 AM
    No weather.
    Attached Thumbnails [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2010-11-21 02:16 AM
    i just used ifile to view ispins...same...just the spinning wheel ... no clock or weather...
    2010-11-21 02:17 AM
    Tb - here is my board.

Any idea?

Put both the LS and SB themes on top of all the others and respring.

My Illustrations

I have never enjoyed a waste of screen space more.
    "Downloadeous Maximus"

2010-11-21 02:17 AM
    well. today I'm using iNZTHD with the ispin mod. i will say this' the first time/theme that has ever been on my phone as long as it has. guess I'm very happy with it.

most of the time my phone looks like a complete mess. thats the downside of making themes. but in the end it's worth it.

thanks for the birthday wishes
    +1
    2010-11-21 02:18 AM
    just a thought but ae you guys putting a correctly formatted weather code in for the widget?
    2010-11-21 02:19 AM
    Put both the LS and SB themes on top of all the others and respring.
    Done. Still nothing...no weather or clock

just a thought but ae you guys putting a correctly formatted weather code in for the widget?
    Yes, same as all other mods. also, if it doesn't work you usually get the ?

Also that would not explain the time not showing.
    Last edited by sseguin; 2010-11-21 at 02:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-21 02:21 AM

Gotta admit, I'm baffled. try a full reboot?

you on iP4 - 4.1?
    Last edited by tbonegrafix; 2010-11-21 at 02:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Illustrations

"Downloadeous Maximus"

2010-11-21 02:24 AM
    This is news to me. You can view these themes like ispin in ifile? Didn't know that.
    2010-11-21 02:25 AM

you on iP4 - 4.1?
    Done about a dozen times. I don't want to restore, but it would be nice to run this mod. If it would be just me I'd be "ok, I did something wrong" but this other guy is also having issues..

Grr. Do you only have to setup the weather location? Anything else to input, enter or modify?

you on iP4 - 4.1?
    Yes.
    Last edited by sseguin; 2010-11-21 at 02:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-21 02:26 AM
    what do you guys think????

Floppy Weather Iconset modded by me thanks to ZERO

~I fixed the image so that it's centered just didn't feel like uploading more pics of the same thing~

HERE it is everyone... my limited skills allowed me to mod this for you ... I made it primarily for myself and a few others .. but if you want it you can get it here

Credit's go to Floppy, Zero, and Myself
    2010-11-21 02:27 AM
    Done about a dozen times. I don't want to restore, but it would be nice to run this mod. If it would be just me I'd be "ok, I did something wrong" but this other guy is also having issues..

Grr. Do you only have to setup the weather location? Anything else to input, enter or modify?

Yes.
    No, you should only have to put in your zip code.

The time and weather DOESN'T show up on the LS and the SB?

Yes.
    I just downloaded it from MY mediafire account and the first post of this thread and they work fine opening in Safari.
    Last edited by tbonegrafix; 2010-11-21 at 02:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Illustrations

"Downloadeous Maximus"

2010-11-21 02:35 AM
    Thanks Ed.
    Last edited by Raaj FX was banned; 2010-11-21 at 02:54 AM.
    2010-11-21 02:37 AM
    No, you should only have to put in your zip code.

The time and weather DOESN'T show up on the LS and the SB?

I just downloaded it from MY mediafire account and the first post of this thread and they work fine opening in Safari.
    The time and weather DONT show up on the LS and SB.

The link is now working correctly.
    2010-11-21 02:39 AM
    your just trying to put me to shame lol this is going to be my first kb lol
    Not in any way. I'm trying to put my previous work to shame. And anyway, it looked like you had a handle on things, no need for both of us to waste time on the same outcome. Besides, I had a burst of creative genius. My opinion, of course.

Screen shot soon...
    2010-11-21 02:41 AM
    Well I could mess with this forever and still have more i could do but gotta stop somewhere. Trust me whatever your thinking, ive thought it.

some screenshots in action and another crappy video

and zip of the theme.

I though I was going to stay with Max mod for a wile... but Floppy! this is CRAZY!!! WOW!!! The Best!!!
    2010-11-21 02:43 AM
    ~I fixed the image so that it's centered just didn't feel like uploading more pics of the same thing~

HERE it is everyone... my limited skills allowed me to mod this for you ... I made it primarily for myself and a few others .. but if you want it you can get it here

Credit's go to Floppy, Zero, and Myself
    Awesome eeeno! Was kinda waiting for this one.
    Thanks for the framework man
    2010-11-21 02:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD