sry but i dont see what is the issue bro?

look closely on the left side. The wallpaper doesnt stretch all the way. Also to the top. Look at the status bar, u can see it best there.
    IF I HELPED YOU IN ANY WAY PLEASE HIT THE "THANKS" BUTTON
    2010-11-21 06:39 AM
    requested by Max_Pa1n, not sure if any1 did it but i cannot find it so i do one blue mod here if any1 else wants also. Hope this the color u wanted bro
    Attached Thumbnails [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-backgroundn.png  
    Attached Files
    2010-11-21 06:40 AM
    look closely on the left side. The wallpaper doesnt stretch all the way. Also to the top. Look at the status bar, u can see it best there.
    bro, i replied above. it happens all the times for me, and all i do is just a respring =)
    2010-11-21 06:42 AM
    sbp?
    sorry. the ispin theme that a couple of guys were having trouble getting the weather and time to work on.
    2010-11-21 06:42 AM
    It fixed itself? Weird. Anyways, way to take it to the next level!!! U guys have to see this on the phone! Good stuff!

2010-11-21 06:45 AM
    bro, i replied above. it happens all the times for me, and all i do is just a respring =)
    is your bitesms UI working?
    2010-11-21 06:47 AM
    Daft punk dockflow?
    2010-11-21 06:49 AM
    is your bitesms UI working?
    my bitsms works perfectly bro, you might want to uninstall and reinstall bite? or copy the bite bundle to replace the current one? or uncheck all themes in WB, check only the main theme to see how?
    2010-11-21 06:49 AM

can someone teach me how to fix my bitesms quicksend/reply UI?

when i used this theme , the bitesms is not fully skinned

however when i switch to EPHD , the bitesms is fully skinned.

can someone help me?
    i dont even see anything with bitesms in the folders of this theme unlike ephd so im going to say zausser hasnt thmed it yet

yea i got it lmao i had to reinstal it havent used it in a while lol

and if he has then some1 teach me lol
    2010-11-21 06:51 AM
    i dont even see anything with bitesms in the folders of this theme unlike ephd so im going to say zauseer hasnt thmed it yet

and if he has then some1 teach me lol
    it is themed. everyone else is working fine except me?

my bitsms works perfectly bro, you might want to uninstall and reinstall bite? or copy the bite bundle to replace the current one? or uncheck all themes in WB, check only the main theme to see how?
    bro your bitesms is fully themed? unlike mine that is show on the screenshot right?

i tried , it does not work.

re download , re do everything.
    Last edited by mewking; 2010-11-21 at 06:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-21 06:53 AM
    nevermind it has been skinned i just reinstaled it to c so idk why yours isnt skinning

check in folders and make sure you have biteSMS.app

or take the biteSMS.app out of folders and rename the folder to com.bitesms and place it in bundles like ephd
    Last edited by DevouredDreams; 2010-11-21 at 06:57 AM.
    2010-11-21 06:54 AM
    it is themed. everyone else is working fine except me?

bro your bitesms is fully themed? unlike mine that is show on the screenshot right?

i tried , it does not work.

re download , re do everything.
    I feel for ya bro, try reinstalling bitesms and see if that works.
    also what version are you using?
    Last edited by 88hurst; 2010-11-21 at 06:57 AM.
    2010-11-21 06:54 AM
    2010-11-21 06:56 AM
    I feel for ya bro, try reinstalling bitesms and see if that works.
    serious?

i just switch to EPHD and it is properly skinned

is there a point to reinstall bitesms?
    2010-11-21 06:57 AM
    serious?

i just switch to EPHD and it is properly skinned

is there a point to reinstall bitesms?
    copy biteSMS.app from the folders in iNZTHD and rename biteSMS.app to com.bitesms and place it in the bundles of iNZTHD like bars did it with ephd
    2010-11-21 06:59 AM
    what version are you using, just trying to help figure this out for you.
    2010-11-21 06:59 AM
    copy biteSMS.app from the folders in iNZTHD and rename biteSMS.app to com.bitesms and place it in the bundles of iNZTHD like bars did it with ephd
    whats the differences between both?

tried it , does not work ...

sigh...
    2010-11-21 07:00 AM
    requested by Max_Pa1n, not sure if any1 did it but i cannot find it so i do one blue mod here if any1 else wants also. Hope this the color u wanted bro
    Thanks jimmy exactly what I needed finally decided to try the spin mod and I must say it is pretty damn coolI'm running that with floppys bananas animated widget which just took the number 1spot on my widget list lol

on a side note I'll be finishing my little standalone slideshow mod tomorrow if anybody wants I put it on the backburner due to the fact that Im loving floppys animweather on my SB right now if you guys haven't tried it you should it's insane(in a good way)
    Last edited by Max_Pa1n; 2010-11-21 at 07:10 AM.
    2010-11-21 07:02 AM
    can someone please post a link for the downloads of the ispin themes.
    whats the differences between both?

tried it , does not work ...

sigh...
    idk just trying to figure something out for ya..
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD