Man I don't understand how you can have that much animation going on and have your phone still function. My iPhone 4 would freeze while trying to slide to unlock with all that crap going on. It looks good though- in a neon sign kind of way. Good for you if it's still functional!
    man you should check how much free ram do you have at initial start up? ( you can check it after a respring or a hard reboot). If you are using iPhone 4, and your phone is freezing just by using a few small mods on SB then it is really sux. I used to have 2 slide shows, 1 lazer scanning, 2 floaters + weather and clock running at the same time on my SB, yet without a freezing issue. It only slightly spiky happened to biteSMS quick compose on lockscreen. I dont even see a 3Gs user complaining about freezing screen running 1 or 2 SB mods. yet you are using an iP4

Must be some app that u installed caused the problem man ...
    2010-11-21 03:32 PM
    man you should check how much free ram do you have at initial start up? ( you can check it after a respring or a hard reboot). If you are using iPhone 4, and your phone is freezing just by using a few small mods on SB then it is really sux. I used to have 2 slide shows, 1 lazer scanning, 2 floaters + weather and clock running at the same time on my SB, yet without a freezing issue. It only slightly spiky happened to biteSMS quick compose on lockscreen. I dont even see a 3Gs user complaining about freezing screen running 1 or 2 SB mods. yet you are using an iP4

Must be some app that u installed caused the problem man ...
    260 mb free after a reboot and the keyboard lags while typing this. Not usable IMO.
    2010-11-21 03:40 PM
    You can extract it from the zip file in the post I quoted above by NorCal. It's the entire status bar but the carrier image is in there.
    hmmm, you quoted jimmyz, not norcal. I searched for norcal, and if your referring to the UI.zip, there is no carrier logo in it, only wifi/signal bars, and some battery mods. Is there another mod he did?
    2010-11-21 03:40 PM
    Did anyone ever noticed on most of the slideshow widgets that once all the images run through you get a question mark?

The the slideshow starts over, when done another ?
    2010-11-21 03:47 PM
    260 mb free after a reboot and the keyboard lags while typing this. Not usable IMO.
    Seriously, my phone doesnt even freeze when i run different apps in the background, sometimes it went down like ~100-150Mb, it still functioning well. Remember that 3Gs dont have more than 150Mb free with themes install (doesnt count mods). so 260Mb free of your still nearly double of it. I know many 3Gs users here are running this themes and mods also. For me if i were you, i will do a restore, it will most probably solve it
    2010-11-21 03:50 PM
    Can someone please add a twilight color (code:00ffff) boarder to this image? It's a plugin for notified pro. TIA
    Attached Thumbnails [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-background-2x.png  
    2010-11-21 03:54 PM
    Did anyone ever noticed on most of the slideshow widgets that once all the images run through you get a question mark?

The the slideshow starts over, when done another ?
    were you able to get the weather and clock going for ispin??? i figured out on mine and now it works...if you're using iphone explorer use winscp (as per coop's recommendation) or diskaid (which i used to put ispin in the phone earlier)...
    2010-11-21 03:56 PM
    You can extract it from the zip file in the post I quoted above by NorCal. It's the entire status bar but the carrier image is in there.
    No it isn't
    2010-11-21 03:57 PM

Backgrounder
    Attached Files
    2010-11-21 04:01 PM
    were you able to get the weather and clock going for ispin??? I figured out on mine and now it works...if you're using iphone explorer use winscp (as per coop's recommendation) or diskaid (which i used to put ispin in the phone earlier)...
    what???? Seriously??? Ok let me try that! Yes i was using i explorer. 2 mins...booya! Hope it works.
    2010-11-21 04:02 PM

CrashReporter
    Attached Files
    2010-11-21 04:02 PM
    what???? Seriously??? Ok let me try that! Yes i was using i explorer. 2 mins...booya! Hope it works.
    good luck dude, i'm playing with sb and ls (mixing and matching some widgets too)...
    2010-11-21 04:03 PM

Insomnia
    Attached Files
    2010-11-21 04:03 PM

AppLinks
    Attached Files
    2010-11-21 04:07 PM
    good luck dude, i'm playing with sb and ls (mixing and matching some widgets too)...
    IT WORKED!!! HAHA! COOP IS A GURU!!!

Thank you so much. PM me and let me know what you come up with your modifications.

Super!
    2010-11-21 04:08 PM

Auto3G
    Attached Files
    2010-11-21 04:09 PM
    IT WORKED!!! HAHA! COOP IS A GURU!!!

Thank you so much. PM me and let me know what you come up with your modifications.

Super!
    good to know it worked...
    [quote=eaze222;5595450]
    trying out new a red/gray combo

less strain on my eyes

hey sin, would u mind shareing your
    skewed icons?
    here you go
    Attached Files
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3400740&dateline=1290  107187
    Does anyone here remember where to clear the process bg cache at? When I double tap my home button the background is metal and I want it to show the twilight bg. Thx for your help.
    Ok night guys I'm beat this is my final setup for the night.
    Peace out.

daaaamn bro that looks great!!mind sharing?
    2010-11-21 04:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD