Facebook
    Attached Thumbnails [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    2010-11-21 04:53 PM
    kik
    Attached Thumbnails [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2010-11-21 04:53 PM
    folders -
    2010-11-21 04:54 PM
    Has anyone done this with the twilight glow? (if so I couldnt find it)

If not, could someone?
    Here you go, a couple of variations.....

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2010-11-21 04:58 PM
    one more...

2010-11-21 05:05 PM
    Ok guys here is the super clean iNZTHDStandaloneSlideshow
    Credits to Z and K for the awesome theme[[[ZERO]]] for the awesome framework and of course ALIEN1974 for the slideshow to add your images insert them in the slideshow images folder and name 1.jpg,2.jpg etc.. use any bg simply select from photo library and respring TY

Download here
    iNTZHDStandaloneSlideshow.zip
    Last edited by Max_Pa1n; 2010-11-21 at 05:38 PM.
    2010-11-21 05:06 PM
    A couple of tweaks on the last one.....

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2010-11-21 05:13 PM
    one more...

A couple of tweaks on the last one.....

I can only imagine how many pm's your getting for this!
    Last edited by 88hurst; 2010-11-21 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-21 05:16 PM
    one more...

I can only imagine how many pm's your getting for this!
    Very few believe it or not, the gold is not popular like it was...
    2010-11-21 05:19 PM
    Thats probably a good thing
    2010-11-21 05:20 PM
    Can someone help??? I can't see the lyrics to my songs in the iPod app? I can see the lyrics when the theme is turned off. Any ideas?

Thanks
    2010-11-21 05:22 PM
    Good day yall - Could someone tweak this nice wallpaper but for this mod? I think the wallpaper it either coops or wims..
    i can do this for you its my wallpaper how do you want it modded?
    2010-11-21 05:24 PM
    Guys, this will be my last mod for this iSpin4 SB, the different from previous iSpin3 SB is a little animation from K-lockscreen to make it more lively =) (i take NO credit for this, all credits go to storyr and tbonegrafix and K =))

- It comes with 7 different color options: Colorful, original iNZTHD color, and modded colors (red, blue, orange, purple), and my lovely green color

- Colorful mod iSpin4 DOWNLOAD HERE

- To change to other color mod, all you need to do is DL the attached zip file below, unzip and copy them into iNZTHD iSpiN4 SB-zjimmyz.theme/theme/images and overwrite

- The clock color is green by default, but you can easily change it to your favorite color (How to? the guide is attached below )

If you like it, a click on Thanks will do it well =)
    Enjoy and have fun~~~
    J
    Cant get the weather to show in the wheels? i changed the zip code to my zip which is the same zip code I use in all weather widgets. All other widgets are not checked in winterboard. The bolts of light come out the wheels but no weather shows? Anyone? Thank you!!
    2010-11-21 05:24 PM
    Need some help please...

I can't get the status bar & battery percentage to turn orange. I'm zipping the files for anyone to look at and maybe give me an idea or tell me what needs to be done.

I have Floppy Joe's weather mod. Where do i go in the files to move the mod to the left on the SB?

Also, i can't get the Glow Dock Mod to work with any weather mod. I downloaded the Slideshow weather mod which comes with the glow dock. I just din't want the slideshow. I deleted every file i could think of associated with the slideshow, but there was some kind of frame left over where the slideshow wa. I can't get rid of it.
    I tried the "nuthaweather.theme" and that doesn't work with the glow dock either.

So is there a way to use the Glow Dock with Floppy's weather? And how do i completely delete the slideshow from the slideshow weather mod?
    Attached Files
    2010-11-21 05:30 PM
    Can someone change these to the correct blue to match 88Hurst color mods
    I tried but having troble getting it just right TIA

2010-11-21 05:34 PM
    WHEW!!!just caught up on the 60+ pages i missed from doing over time at work...and finally got to put the update on my phone, EXCELLENT work lockscreen is amazing! 88 did an excellent job on the color mods, seems like theres something for everyone, so thanx to all modders,creators, tweakers etc. lol

Now this wouldnt be a proper post without a request.... can somebody, anybody..pleeeeaaaase make these few icons blue (the blue glow/color mod) for me. I promise i will love u forever

I found just about everything else blue I needed....Oh did K ever post his write up on how to change the LS? I kno he said he would but didnt come across it or might have slipped by me. Thanx 2 anyone who can help me out.

**zip attached**
    Attached Files
    They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be.
    They only lack the light to show the way.
    For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.
    2010-11-21 05:42 PM
    Can someone change these to the correct blue to match 88Hurst color mods
    I tried but having troble getting it just right TIA

how are these
    2010-11-21 05:43 PM
    Need some help please...

I can't get the status bar & battery percentage to turn orange. I'm zipping the files for anyone to look at and maybe give me an idea or tell me what needs to be done.

I have Floppy Joe's weather mod. Where do i go in the files to move the mod to the left on the SB?

Also, i can't get the Glow Dock Mod to work with any weather mod. I downloaded the Slideshow weather mod which comes with the glow dock. I just din't want the slideshow. I deleted every file i could think of associated with the slideshow, but there was some kind of frame left over where the slideshow wa. I can't get rid of it.
    I tried the "nuthaweather.theme" and that doesn't work with the glow dock either.

So is there a way to use the Glow Dock with Floppy's weather? And how do i completely delete the slideshow from the slideshow weather mod?
    Your using the wrong glow dock you need the addon one not the standalone go to page 429 I posted the correct one
    2010-11-21 05:45 PM
    Good day everyone.

32 of you downloaded my beta KB. At least one of you owes me a comment.

Did you like it or not?

Raaj?
    2010-11-21 05:51 PM
    Good day everyone.

32 of you downloaded my beta KB. At least one of you owes me a comment.

Did you like it or not?

Raaj?
    I tried it DM...looks real cool!
    2010-11-21 05:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD