User Tag List

maybe I've had a few martinis today, but damn, doesn't anyone hitcthe thanks button anymore?! I know it doesn't mean anything, and I didn't make any of these widgets, but repositioning things takes time and a thanks would be appreciated by me and all that have put time and effort into these mods and don't ask for a dime in return!

climbs down off soap box! theme on
    Lots of people like me view threads from the web on the phone and hitting that thanks button reloads the page and take forever. I try and wait till i'm on a computer
    2010-11-22 09:12 PM
    maybe I've had a few martinis today, but damn, doesn't anyone hitcthe thanks button anymore?! I know it doesn't mean anything, and I didn't make any of these widgets, but repositioning things takes time and a thanks would be appreciated by me and all that have put time and effort into these mods and don't ask for a dime in return!

Have you met Sanady ???
    @chelski66
    2010-11-22 09:13 PM
    Been on 4 different theme threads and have yet to see someone with skewed folders
    Oh well thanks anyhow.
    2010-11-22 09:14 PM

Well said Show between the 2 slideshow mods I posted almost 200 dls and only 20 thank yous I'm not upset I'm just saying hit the thanks button people it means alot more than you thinkor maybe it's just me
    2010-11-22 09:15 PM
    Have you met Sanady ???
    Ouch.

Tony, am I always on your mind?
    My latest theme - -
    2010-11-22 09:17 PM
    Ouch.

Tony, am I always on your mind?
    I always remember some ppl

Now jog on
    @chelski66
    2010-11-22 09:18 PM
    Can someone make this into icon please (original color)

can you save it as a png file? cant edit it as a gif for some reason.

Edit: nevermind too slow!
    Last edited by Chuck1969; 2010-11-22 at 09:25 PM.
    2010-11-22 09:21 PM
    Have you met Sanady ???

here you go tone...pic was to small so i got a lil blurry when i resized it
    Attached Thumbnails [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-inzthd_icon.png  
    2010-11-22 09:21 PM
    here you go tone...pic was to small so i got a lil blurry when i resized it
    Cheers mate, sorry was the first pic i found. Its great
    @chelski66
    2010-11-22 09:23 PM
    Reworked Wim's dock, Beveled the center and added a lil texture.

2010-11-22 09:29 PM

looks nice with the bevel.
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3400740&dateline=1290  107187
    2010-11-22 09:30 PM

dude can you please post just the blank status bar!?please
    2010-11-22 09:31 PM
    Cheers mate, sorry was the first pic i found. Its great
    Beta version!

2010-11-22 09:32 PM
    Why? i didnt change the css i use the Orginal
    Do the images in the download of your slideshow lockscreen mod need to be renamed? Where exactly do we drop them?
    2010-11-22 09:33 PM
    @ ITS MI'S request
    Great work, buddy

Thank u so much! It's supreme
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!
    2010-11-22 09:34 PM
    ouch.

tony, am i always on your mind? O_o

lol!! :d
    2010-11-22 09:34 PM
    But adding more icons means you dont have figure out whether it goes in folder or bundles. Bars was great about this.

I just think it helps to have a larger database so to speak in the base theme.
    Maybe this will help!!

Thanks Darkness

From Portugal

File attached.

Thanks.
    Attached Files
    2010-11-22 09:36 PM
    Todays LS Wallpaper

I have this exact Cyan color as my icon labels on my springboard,but I was looking for a way to add a glow to them like your date&time in your first screenshot. Would you have any idea how I could go about doing this? Any help would be greatly appreciated
    2010-11-22 09:36 PM
    I have this exact Cyan color as my icon labels on my springboard,but I was looking for a way to add a glow to them like your date&time in your first screenshot. Would you have any idea how I could go about doing this? Any help would be greatly appreciated
    you'll have to add text-shadow: #(insert color code) 0px 2px 9px;

after your color:

ex:

color: #111111;
    text-shadow: #00ffff 0px 2px 9px;
    Last edited by Chuck1969; 2010-11-22 at 09:42 PM.
    2010-11-22 09:40 PM
    If you do it in white, I'll surely get the white iPhone if it ever comes out.

Floppy, you should work for Hallmark!

It seems that a few of you may have missed this mod I did for the gears. Click on my name in the grayed out quote to see the original shared file. The status bar images work great, but for some reason the larger gears skip the last image or something. I've done this mod before and I'm not sure why this design is having issues. Coop and I have been working through it without luck.

Z, if you have time could you look through the file names and see if I missed something. It's #16 images that are having issues.

I'm working on a second design when time comes. I'm planning on leaving the rotating gears for the status bar, but the gears that work within apps will look different. I'll keep it on the low until it works, but you'll see more movement.
    That status bar battery % is SWEET!
    2010-11-22 09:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD