take the wallpapers folder and put it in the root neo lockscreen folder, or just extract the zip file into the neo lockscreen folder
    Thank you soooooooooooooooooo much!

Does anyone have the files to the mod with the live weather with rain falling down the screen?
    Last edited by Robes1; 2010-11-23 at 01:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-23 01:03 AM
    For the love of god can someone tell me where i drop the rotation lock icon?!?!?!??! And i am assuming the app it goes with is rotation inhibitor??
    Modding Addict
    2010-11-23 01:05 AM
    For the love of god can someone tell me where i drop the rotation lock icon?!?!?!??! And i am assuming the app it goes with is rotation inhibitor??
    Main theme Bundles/com.apple.springboard
    2010-11-23 01:10 AM
    Release, iNZTHD-DIY Weatherflow

Instructions:
    1) Go outside.
    2) Take picture of current weather condition.
    3) Go inside.
    4) Photoshop your picture into attached weatherflow overlay.
    5)Place your new icon in existing Weather Flow theme.
    Repeat steps 1 to 5 when weather condition changes.

Animated WeatherFlow with animated GIF's by romg78 available here http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...wilighthd.html
    2010-11-23 01:14 AM
    Nocal,

I sent you a pm.
    2010-11-23 01:14 AM
    Didn't I hit the button
    You did, I was just playin' with Showstopper and Max_Pa1n. I tend to be a smart *** from time to time. I also tend to be not funny from time to time.
    IF I HELPED YOU IN ANY WAY PLEASE HIT THE "THANKS" BUTTON
    2010-11-23 01:17 AM
    Jazz thank you my friend! Turned out perfect!

Did anyone ever download those walls that I made last night? I thought they looked pretty sweet but nobody ever hits the "thanks" button on my posts! Jk lol

Max_Pain- I'm going to try what you said to and see if it works also. Thanks for the help guys. Setup is looking sweet!

One more thing, I've been getting a lot of questions regarding the Slideshow and wallpaper combo. Joe helped me out with it so I can ask him if he could maybe post it or I can when I get home. I'm at work right now so can't upload it ATM.
    Joe - Can you post this?
    2010-11-23 01:17 AM
    You did, I was just playin' with Showstopper and Max_Pa1n. I tend to be a smart *** from time to time. I also tend to be not funny from time to time.
    Hahahaha...

Wait...wut?!
    2010-11-23 01:20 AM

Instructions:
    1) Go outside.
    3) Go inside.
    2010-11-23 01:23 AM
    Can anyone suggest a good background for the Neo Lockscreen?
    2010-11-23 01:23 AM

Instructions:
    1) Go outside.
    3) Go inside.

Animated WeatherFlow with animated GIF's by romg78 available here http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...wilighthd.html
    LOL

Really like the lockscreen you showed a couple of hours back. Would you mind sharing this?
    Tia
    2010-11-23 01:25 AM
    LOL

Really like the lockscreen you showed a couple of hours back. Would you mind sharing this?
    Tia
    You mean the clock with seconds (I cut out of your LS mod )?
    2010-11-23 01:28 AM
    Joe - Can you post this?
    I am uploading it now...
    2010-11-23 01:31 AM
    Boy that wim, he is so funny.

For no particular reason here us a big thank you to show stopper

Ssequin , sorry can post from my phone, tried emailing you but undeliverable message

Thanks again showstopper
    2010-11-23 01:33 AM
    changed photo and camera icons and now they r just normal icons not skinned. plz help
    2010-11-23 01:35 AM
    The auto create app icon for the 3GS mod isn't working can anyone help me with this?
    I have this problem also. Did anyone else have this issue? Everything else works great! No probs on iphone4 either. Looks great! Mods by everyone are awesome too!Thanks everyone
    2010-11-23 01:37 AM
    ATTENTION!!!!: Can anybody tell me how to fix a problem with the Lockscreen theme? Whenever I have the Neo Lockscreen active my calls always come in with now "Answer"/"Decline" buttons. I've rearranged things several times in winterboard but I can't make this problem go away. Can anyone help?
    2010-11-23 01:38 AM
    ATTENTION!!!!: Can anybody tell me how to fix a problem with the Lockscreen theme? Whenever I have the Neo Lockscreen active my calls always come in with now "Answer"/"Decline" buttons. I've rearranged things several times in winterboard but I can't make this problem go away. Can anyone help?
    Turn off ls
    2010-11-23 01:40 AM
    Turn off ls
    are you serious? is there a solution that would allow me to use the lockscreen and have my calls come in properly?
    2010-11-23 01:42 AM
    I have gotten a lot of emails and PMs about this. It is a combination of Floppy's horizontal weather mod and Alien's slideshow widget fused together by Floppy, myself, with the help of Max_Pain when we were still on the EPHD train. Then, ZERO hooked up a Twilight frame for it so you can see it is a collaboration by many. I just am using it and reaping the benefits. Mr Floppy was able to get the two working together so if you thank me, make sure to thank all of them too!

Here you go guys:

iNZTHD Floppy Weather & Alien Slideshow.theme.zip

I have all of my photos in the slideshow still because I didn't have time to put another 30 random photos in there. Just delete them and add your own. 1.jpg all the way to 30.jpg. Hopefully there aren't any naked ones of my wife.
    2010-11-23 01:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD