You need to open up iacces and tap on the third tab from the bottom. A code will be shown on this page, you need to go to iacces.com and enter that code when you make your payment.
    Wooot Wooot great help thank you very much

Thanking All The Amazing Theme Makers, Moders, Coders, And A Great Community ---Ping: ivereor Kik: iVereor
    2010-11-23 02:18 PM
    Morning Gang
    Hello Dark
    2010-11-23 02:19 PM

Accounts
    Attached Files
    2010-11-23 02:20 PM
    hey dark do you happen to have any ghost glyphs or wallpapers?anyone!?I really want a custom SMS bg and stuff
    I have 20 clean wallpaper with size 640 x 960 pixels I can give them, it is possible to adapt and SMS Bg
    2010-11-23 02:23 PM

Accounts
    display recorder?gpsphone(gba)?
    2010-11-23 02:23 PM
    Hey wim I'm using the animated weatherflow on my ls right will it still look good if I stretch the weather icon and the overlay vertically to make them both much bigger?
    I would keep the same aspect ratio, 3:1 for the overlay, then try to fit the weather gif under it.
    Not sure how that will look though.
    2010-11-23 02:24 PM
    I have 20 clean wallpaper with size 640 x 960 pixels I can give them, it is possible to adapt and SMS Bg
    kool!!
    2010-11-23 02:24 PM
    Dear All:

Apparently last night I offended at least 2 of you with the way I worded a request. For hat, I apologize. None of you know me personally--I tend to be a but sarcastic and when I asked it the way I did, it was me just being that way. It was said tongue-in-cheek and not meant to offend at all. The reason I said "for the love of God" was bc I had posted the same question a few times and got no response. I thought that would catch people's attention in a funny way. I guess I was wrong and again, my apologies.

I have been molding my iPhone since the very first week MMi hit the web, and have donated MANY dollars over the years.

I am hoping someone can answer the following:

For that combo lock icon in the status bar--for what app is that associated with and where in the root directory do I find the original file to overwrite?

Thx in advance and again, my sincere apologies.
    Attached Images [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-black_rotationlock-2x.png 
    Modding Addict
    2010-11-23 02:26 PM
    so I have to resize the image!?but iPhone 4 pics are 960x480???

on iphone 4g you have to resize the images only when they are bigger than 640*960!
    on 3g bigger than 320*480!
    2010-11-23 02:26 PM
    Hey Wim loven the weather animation! Would it be possible for you to put the time on that weather animation? Maybe below it?
    2010-11-23 02:29 PM

AdBlock
    Attached Files
    2010-11-23 02:30 PM
    Dear All:

Apparently last night I offended at least 2 of you with the way I worded a request. For hat, I apologize. None of you know me personally--I tend to be a but sarcastic and when I asked it the way I did, it was me just being that way. It was said tongue-in-cheek and not meant to offend at all. The reason I said "for the love of God" was bc I had posted the same question a few times and got no response. I thought that would catch people's attention in a funny way. I guess I was wrong and again, my apologies.

I have been molding my iPhone since the very first week MMi hit the web, and have donated MANY dollars over the years.

I am hoping someone can answer the following:

For that combo lock icon in the status bar--for what app is that associated with and where in the root directory do I find the original file to overwrite?

Thx in advance and again, my sincere apologies.
    Its to stop the screen going into landscape mode, to activate it double press the home button you will see the icon to the left.
    The symbol is in UIImages in the theme...
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2010-11-23 02:30 PM
    on iphone 4g you have to resize the images only when they are bigger than 640*960!
    on 3g bigger than 320*480!
    I see...thanks bro I'm gonna do it now lol and again great job marco!
    2010-11-23 02:31 PM
    Check this out...10 degrees Fahrenheit here in southern Minnesota! Crazy cold for this time of year.

By the way, I tested my new gears and I'll release them in the next few hours. They are pretty cool!

Jon

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    I'm not ready for this cold weather at all!!
    2010-11-23 02:32 PM
    Random

Thanking All The Amazing Theme Makers, Moders, Coders, And A Great Community ---Ping: ivereor Kik: iVereor
    2010-11-23 02:33 PM
    ZERO. your mod is sweet. but one question. Why the X logo flying in on top? I'll add it to the first post but I think it would make more sense to have the iNitsua logo in that place or nothing. Also let me know if you want me to wait till you complete the other Colors you say your doing.

Thanks.
    Yeah I can put anything in that place I'll think of something to put there. Also I'll probably just do a blue mod for it so I'll send it to you when I'm done.
    III[ZERO]III your are my hero!!!

had to TwiliTron it

That's bad *** EF
    2010-11-23 02:36 PM
    kool!!
    Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
    2010-11-23 02:37 PM
    I see...thanks bro I'm gonna do it now lol and again great job marco!
    Hope it works

Here is a nice Wallpaper Site you can chose all Wallpapers for iphone ipad widescreen and other
    godfon Free Wallpapers
    2010-11-23 02:37 PM
    Its to stop the screen going into landscape mode, to activate it double press the home button you will see the icon to the left.
    The symbol is in UIImages in the theme...
    when i double click my home button i get the multi tasking bar at the bottom. how can i change what the home button does?
    2010-11-23 02:39 PM

Display Recorder
    Attached Files
    2010-11-23 02:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD