gpSPhone
    Attached Files
    2010-11-23 02:44 PM
    Dear All:
    For that combo lock icon in the status bar--for what app is that associated with and where in the root directory do I find the original file to overwrite?

Thx in advance and again, my sincere apologies.

Hiya Bud.

That icon is the " Rotation Lock " icon.
    This icon will display when you activate rotaion lock.
    What is Rotaion Lock: Rotation lock will stop your phone from turning betweeen landscape and portrait mode.
    How do i enable this: double tap the home button and slide to the righ to access the music / lock icon.

If you wanted to change the Standard icon you can locate the file in:

var/stash/themes/iNZTHD.theme/UIImages/There are 4 files in there that you would need to over right.

Black_RotationLock.png
    [email protected]
    Silver_RotaionLock.png
    [email protected]

I hope this helps you and answers your question.
    Ben

EDIT::: DAaammmmm: Looks like Jazz beat me too it
    Last edited by unseenmagik; 2010-11-23 at 02:49 PM.
    I am here to support the community.
    If you have found my posts useful, helpful or admiring, hit the THANKS button.

I accept any donations for my contributions: CLICK HERE TO DONATE TO ME

when i double click my home button i get the multi tasking bar at the bottom. how can i change what the home button does?
    install activator from Cydia, you then get options...
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    Dear All:

Apparently last night I offended at least 2 of you with the way I worded a request. For hat, I apologize. None of you know me personally--I tend to be a but sarcastic and when I asked it the way I did, it was me just being that way. It was said tongue-in-cheek and not meant to offend at all. The reason I said "for the love of God" was bc I had posted the same question a few times and got no response. I thought that would catch people's attention in a funny way. I guess I was wrong and again, my apologies.

I have been molding my iPhone since the very first week MMi hit the web, and have donated MANY dollars over the years.

I am hoping someone can answer the following:

For that combo lock icon in the status bar--for what app is that associated with and where in the root directory do I find the original file to overwrite?

Thx in advance and again, my sincere apologies.
    That icon is when you lock your screen from rotating into landscape. Open multitasking scroll all the way over and tap the lock. You'll then see that lock in status bar. I think it may go into com.apple.settings. Not sure though.
    2010-11-23 02:51 PM
    Hiya Bud.

What is Rotaion Lock: Rotation lock will stop your phone from turning betweeen landscape and portrait mode.
    How do i enable this: double tap the home button and slide to the righ to access the music / lock icon.

var/stash/themes/iNZTHD.theme/UIImages/There are 4 files in there that you would need to over right.

Black_RotationLock.png
    [email protected]
    Silver_RotaionLock.png
    [email protected]

Ben

Thanks, Ben! That was great explanation and very much appreciated. The problem I guess I am having is that someone posted an aqua status bar mod, and in that modded file, not all of the necessary files are there---can you post or link me to yours so I can change my status bar icon?

Thanks again!
    Modding Addict
    2010-11-23 02:56 PM
    Thanks Jazz, sorted mate
    2010-11-23 02:57 PM
    Where is the link for the slideshow mod neon style? Im lost. haha
    TIA
    2010-11-23 02:58 PM
    Hiya Bud.

Black_RotationLock.png
    [email protected]
    Silver_RotaionLock.png
    [email protected]

Ben

thanks mate appreciate your help
    Thanks, Ben! That was great explanation and very much appreciated. The problem I guess I am having is that someone posted an aqua status bar mod, and in that modded file, not all of the necessary files are there---can you post or link me to yours so I can change my status bar icon?

Thanks again!
    You got three seperate answers lol...
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    Tweaked the style of my lS clock a little more

I can't keep up with you Willem...your phone changes by the hour...lol...
    2010-11-23 03:03 PM

Thanks again!

Did you need all the images for the Statusbar mod or just the Rotation Lock icon ?

Here is the Lock Icon i use !

2010-11-23 03:04 PM
    You got three seperate answers lol...
    I did! Can someone link me to the aqua status rotation file mod?
    Modding Addict
    2010-11-23 03:04 PM

Yeah that ls clock is hot wim!!
    2010-11-23 03:05 PM
    Did you need all the images for the Statusbar mod or just the Rotation Lock icon ?

Here is the Lock Icon i use !

I need the 4 files (aqua) for the rotation lock.
    Modding Addict
    2010-11-23 03:05 PM
    Hey Wim loven the weather animation! Would it be possible for you to put the time on that weather animation? Maybe below it?
    You could run a separate clock widget on top of the Animated WeatherFlow.
    If it's a Widget.html that is, you can't run another Wallpaper.html at the same time.
    2010-11-23 03:07 PM
    on iphone 4g you have to resize the images only when they are bigger than 640*960!
    on 3g bigger than 320*480!
    but the images are zoomed sometimes but not always..how did you fix the zoom?
    2010-11-23 03:07 PM

Groups
    Attached Files
    2010-11-23 03:12 PM
    I need the 4 files (aqua) for the rotation lock.

You would use the same icon just duplicate it 4 times and name them as per instructions i stated before.

The complete updated icon set can be found on PAGE: 121 POST 1803

Download the ZIP file in post 1803 and paste all the files into var/stash/themes/iNZTHD.theme/UIImages and over right the files.

Hope this helps.
    Ben
    Last edited by unseenmagik; 2010-11-23 at 03:15 PM.

2010-11-23 03:12 PM
    2010-11-23 03:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD