Darkness bro, do you have a modmyi forum app icon in the original aqua? I am not sure why mine is not skinned

sticks out like a sore thumb
    2010-11-23 04:18 PM

GroupSMS
    Attached Files
    2010-11-23 04:19 PM
    This is how I've set up the stuff I made.
    I have a base widget that pulls the user wallpaper, nothing else.
    All the other little widgets ride on top of it, you could use a weather widget as base for the rest.
    That way I can make all possible combinations of widgets.

2010-11-23 04:20 PM
    Darkness bro, do you have a modmyi forum app icon in the original aqua? I am not sure why mine is not skinned

sticks out like a sore thumb
    2010-11-23 04:23 PM
    You would use the same icon just duplicate it 4 times and name them as per instructions i stated before.

The complete updated icon set can be found on PAGE: 121 POST 1803

Download the ZIP file in post 1803 and paste all the files into var/stash/themes/iNZTHD.theme/UIImages and over right the files.

Hope this helps.
    Ben
    Ben---I did exactly as you said and still no go. All I see in the status bar is the original icon (round circle with an arrow at one of the ends). I don't get it! I am no newbie---been modding my iPhones for years now and am quite adept at SSH'ing, etc. This one is killing me.

...there was one file in the post you directed me to and in that file was one icon for the RotationLock--I renamed it for times (one at a time) and SSH'd it each time!
    Last edited by JurisHP; 2010-11-23 at 04:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Modding Addict
    2010-11-23 04:28 PM
    2010-11-23 04:31 PM
    hello again, i was wondering if anyone knew how to change the cydia icon. i have successfully change others but this one doesn't wanna change, any suggestions?
    2010-11-23 04:32 PM
    Ben---I did exactly as you said and still no go. All I see in the status bar is the original icon (round circle with an arrow at one of the ends). I don't get it! I am no newbie---been modding my iPhones for years now and am quite adept at SSH'ing, etc. This one is killing me.

...there was one file in the post you directed me to and in that file was one icon for the RotationLock--I renamed it for times (one at a time) and SSH'd it each time!

Ummmm in that case im not sure then.
    Unless you have another theme in winterboard above the main iNZTHD theme that changes the status bar UIImages ?

All i know is that it works with the 4 icons named as Black_RotationLock.png, [email protected], Silver_RotationLock.png & [email protected]
    ( case sensitive )

All in the UIImages folder of the main theme then Respring ?

If that does not work im out of idea's

I know " xXtRaSaUcE " created the add on bundle ^^^^^^^^
    I am here to support the community.
    If you have found my posts useful, helpful or admiring, hit the THANKS button.

I accept any donations for my contributions: CLICK HERE TO DONATE TO ME

2010-11-23 04:36 PM
    are pics zooming at all? if not how did you fix that on the Lockscreen.
    the pics do kind of zoom, random pics, random times, haven't figured out how to fixed it yet
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3400740&dateline=1290  107187
    2010-11-23 04:38 PM
    Where's EF
    2010-11-23 04:39 PM
    my attempt at photoshop.... tried to change everything to white/silver... definitely cheated, and i'll probably replace it when Z releases the white mod

I love it ! you share this please ?
    2010-11-23 04:39 PM
    so I have to resize the image!?but iPhone 4 pics are 960x480???
    i changed mine to 320x480, same thing.
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3400740&dateline=1290  107187
    2010-11-23 04:40 PM
    Thanks!

Do you know the bundle? I tried "com.modmyi.ModMyi" but it did not change
    2010-11-23 04:40 PM
    name of the icon so it is with you: [email protected]
    2010-11-23 04:44 PM
    I love it ! you share this please ?
    i can't share the icons, the statusbar/battery will be sent to Max to incorporate into his slideshow/weather widget.

all icons were created originally edited by sauce/dm & max
    2010-11-23 04:45 PM

Just name it [email protected] and place it in the main theme UI folder then respiring.
    2010-11-23 04:46 PM
    Ummmm in that case im not sure then.
    Unless you have another theme in winterboard above the main iNZTHD theme that changes the status bar UIImages ?

All i know is that it works with the 4 icons named as Black_RotationLock.png, [email protected], Silver_RotationLock.png & [email protected]
    ( case sensitive )

All in the UIImages folder of the main theme then Respring ?

If that does not work im out of idea's

I know " xXtRaSaUcE " created the add on bundle ^^^^^^^^
    I am making some progress--I DID in fact have a status theme checked so I replaced all of the icons as you instructed in that theme's UI folder--NOW, I only see the new rotation lock icon when I enter WinterBoard--before I even select "themes"---the status bar turns white and I see it, but as soon as I exit out of WB, it goes back to normal. Thoughts?
    Modding Addict
    2010-11-23 04:46 PM
    name of the icon so it is with you: [email protected]
    I did

edit: sorry Darkness, there are 2 modmyi apps. It changed the main ModMyi app. There is another app "MMi Forum" for which I do not know the bundle name.
    Attached Thumbnails [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-modmyi.png  
    Last edited by b0zz0; 2010-11-23 at 04:55 PM. Reason: additional info
    2010-11-23 04:48 PM
    I am making some progress--I DID in fact have a status theme checked so I replaced all of the icons as you instructed in that theme's UI folder--NOW, I only see the new rotation lock icon when I enter WinterBoard--before I even select "themes"---the status bar turns white and I see it, but as soon as I exit out of WB, it goes back to normal. Thoughts?
    ...it's not just WB where it shows--it's ANY application I activate where the status bar turns white.
    Modding Addict
    2010-11-23 04:51 PM

Monopoly
    Attached Files
    2010-11-23 04:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.