User Tag List

What kind of craziness is going on today?
    2010-11-23 03:45 PM
    not much d just more customizing the mods that came previously
    2010-11-23 03:47 PM
    not much d just more customizing the mods that came previously
    I see that. You guy run some crazy stuff on your phones...
    2010-11-23 03:50 PM
    no craziness yet.
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3400740&dateline=1290  107187
    2010-11-23 03:51 PM
    I see that. You guy run some crazy stuff on your phones...
    yeah cant wait til i find my perfect set up
    2010-11-23 03:59 PM
    yeaaaaa boi!!=) lol just made my first logo..thing that flys across the top!!
    Attached Thumbnails [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2010-11-23 04:00 PM
    haha I'm da man!!
    Attached Thumbnails [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2010-11-23 04:03 PM
    yeah cant wait til i find my perfect set up
    You haven"t yet?

You want my PSD's for the KB so you can make color mods?
    Last edited by Downloadeous Maximus; 2010-11-23 at 04:07 PM.
    2010-11-23 04:04 PM
    I think i've found mine for the rest of this year and also for the first time an awesome keyboard ty DM

Thanking All The Amazing Theme Makers, Moders, Coders, And A Great Community ---Ping: ivereor Kik: iVereor
    2010-11-23 04:07 PM
    hahahahaha just made my day!!haha
    2010-11-23 04:08 PM
    I think i've found mine for the rest of this year and also for the first time an awesome keyboard ty DM
    Your Very Welcome. We will have to get something new going on for next year...
    2010-11-23 04:08 PM
    You haven"t yet?
    nah bro if i were a coder id have it already but...im not lmao i just want a bigger frame and the time over it big with the 2 logos on the side then ill be set!!i never have icons on my sb since i use infinidocki hope zero gets my request

oh snap dude thats official!!!love it bro!!can you maybe take the circle out so i can make it into the floating logo that floats in the back!?
    Last edited by DA_GHOST; 2010-11-23 at 04:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-23 04:11 PM
    Your Very Welcome. We will have to get something new going on for next year...
    Yup dfinitely can't wait to see what new themes come out next year. Maybe someone will find a way to make keyboard theming like it used to be without iAcces lol

Thanking All The Amazing Theme Makers, Moders, Coders, And A Great Community ---Ping: ivereor Kik: iVereor
    2010-11-23 04:11 PM
    @ DM,
    just want to congratulate you on the excellent work you have done creating one of the best KB's seen on this forum.
    I use three now, the one that came with this theme , XHD's which EF made and now this one...Thank you sir....
    Last edited by Jazzman UK; 2010-11-23 at 04:14 PM.
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2010-11-23 04:12 PM
    Can someone please tell me where to put the Skyfire Mod files!!!! Please!!!!
    I don't know if you got this problem sorted out yet.
    But i had the same issue.
    What i had to do was find the
    com.skyfire.browser "bundle" that can be located in xxx.theme/bundles/com.skyfire.browser
    Once you locate that file you want to open the skyfire mod. Get down to the bare bones of it. Open every folder til you see the individual images.
    Using ssh, click and drag the files into the com.skyfire.browser folder.
    Or you can use ifile. Click edit, in the bottom right hand corner you'll see a symbol, tap it. Select copy, double tap screen to select all files at one time, top right corner tap done. Navigate to xxx.theme/bundles/com.skyfire.browser and open that file. Top right corner select edit, bottom right corner tap the symbol. Select paste. Top right corner tap done. Respring. Open skyfire. Voila!!!

If i helped in any way, contribute funds via Swiss Bank Acct so that i can buy ammo for my Glock 18
    2010-11-23 04:13 PM
    I edited my previous post. It changed a different modmyi app icon.
    one is an application and the other is perhaps Boockmark placed on the main screen of safari
    2010-11-23 04:15 PM
    I don't know if you got this problem sorted out yet.
    But i had the same issue.
    What i had to do was find the
    com.skyfire.browser "bundle" that can be located in xxx.theme/bundles/com.skyfire.browser
    Once you locate that file you want to open the skyfire mod. Get down to the bare bones of it. Open every folder til you see the individual images.
    Using ssh, click and drag the files into the com.skyfire.browser folder.
    Or you can use ifile. Click edit, in the bottom right hand corner you'll see a symbol, tap it. Select copy, double tap screen to select all files at one time, top right corner tap done. Navigate to xxx.theme/bundles/com.skyfire.browser and open that file. Top right corner select edit, bottom right corner tap the symbol. Select paste. Top right corner tap done. Respring. Open skyfire. Voila!!!

If i helped in any way, contribute funds via Swiss Bank Acct so that i can buy ammo for my Glock 18 :
    Or you could just name the folder
    browser.app

and place it in theme/folders

respring and job done...

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2010-11-23 04:20 PM
    @ DM,
    just want to congratulate you on the excellent work you have done creating one of the best KB's seen on this forum.
    I use three now, the one that came with this theme , XHD's which EF made and now this one...Thank you sir....
    Much appreciated Jazz. I felt like a kid on xmas putting that together. I couldn't wait to get it to you guys. I am very glad everyone likes it.
    2010-11-23 04:20 PM
    2010-11-23 04:21 PM
    Much appreciated Jazz. I felt like a kid on xmas putting that together. I couldn't wait to get it to you guys. I am very glad everyone likes it.
    likes it...nearly jizzed my pants..lol...
    2010-11-23 04:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD