Can you please send me what you are using for bluetooth? PM or post here? That is the one icon in all of the themes I run that I end up deleting because of how pixelated it looks.

Thanks Tony
    me too me too!
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3400740&dateline=1290  107187
    2010-11-23 06:07 PM
    WOAHH i just came across this , native folders for ios3

definately gonna put this on my iPod when its released !

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciRMMKzqh5g&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
    2010-11-23 06:09 PM

Safari
    Attached Files
    2010-11-23 06:11 PM
    Had an idea for the loading screens.... if anyone wants.

T
    Attached Thumbnails [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-default-2x.png  

My Illustrations

I have never enjoyed a waste of screen space more.
    "Downloadeous Maximus"

2010-11-23 06:14 PM
    [QUOTE=Raaj FX;5600963]WOAHH i just came across this , native folders for ios3

Nice raaj I'm definitly putting that on my 1st gen touch
    2010-11-23 06:15 PM

T
    looks awesome! Can you make it white instead of cyan?
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3400740&dateline=1290  107187
    2010-11-23 06:16 PM

T
    Couldn't say before cause I hadn't used it yet but I've used it now I can say that ispin mod is sweet!!!!
    2010-11-23 06:17 PM
    [quote=Max_Pa1n;5600981]
    WOAHH i just came across this , native folders for ios3

Nice raaj I'm definitly putting that on my 1st gen touch
    My 1st gen touch is running XHD,EPHD,and this theme
    2010-11-23 06:17 PM
    Or you could just name the folder
    browser.app

and place it in theme/folders

respring and job done...

for some reason I can't find a skyfire folder anywhere by any name. The thing is...I'm following this thread using skyfire because it gives you all the options of a desktop here in the forum. Could that possible be a part of the problem? Anyway. where exactly in the themes should I drop the "browser.app" folder?
    2010-11-23 06:21 PM
    for some reason I can't find a skyfire folder anywhere by any name. The thing is...I'm following this thread using skyfire because it gives you all the options of a desktop here in the forum. Could that possible be a part of the problem? Anyway. where exactly in the themes should I drop the "browser.app folder?
    go into the main iNZTHD.theme folder and find folders. open that up and paste the files in the with a folder name of browser.app
    2010-11-23 06:22 PM
    I don't know if you got this problem sorted out yet.
    But i had the same issue.
    What i had to do was find the
    com.skyfire.browser "bundle" that can be located in xxx.theme/bundles/com.skyfire.browser
    Once you locate that file you want to open the skyfire mod. Get down to the bare bones of it. Open every folder til you see the individual images.
    Using ssh, click and drag the files into the com.skyfire.browser folder.
    Or you can use ifile. Click edit, in the bottom right hand corner you'll see a symbol, tap it. Select copy, double tap screen to select all files at one time, top right corner tap done. Navigate to xxx.theme/bundles/com.skyfire.browser and open that file. Top right corner select edit, bottom right corner tap the symbol. Select paste. Top right corner tap done. Respring. Open skyfire. Voila!!!

If i helped in any way, contribute funds via Swiss Bank Acct so that i can buy ammo for my Glock 18 :
    Funny. I have a few Glocks myself. Shhhhhh....

Anyway. I don't have a com.skyfire.browser folder or any other folder with the skyfire name on it that I can find.
    2010-11-23 06:24 PM
    for some reason I can't find a skyfire folder anywhere by any name. The thing is...I'm following this thread using skyfire because it gives you all the options of a desktop here in the forum. Could that possible be a part of the problem? Anyway. where exactly in the themes should I drop the "browser.app folder?
    Nah. That wouldn't be an issue.
    When you go into ifile/ssh find this theme and select it. Then you'll see "bundles" and "folders" among other things. Select "folders" and drop it in there.

edit: if you can't find the com.skyfire.browser folder then you have to create one (it goes in "bundles"). Or you could just ssh/ifile the browser.app folder into "folders".
    Last edited by TheTattooKid; 2010-11-23 at 06:29 PM.
    2010-11-23 06:25 PM
    looks awesome! Can you make it white instead of cyan?
    Thanks! I'll try to have that here in a few.

Couldn't say before cause I hadn't used it yet but I've used it now I can say that ispin mod is sweet!!!!
    Thanks! I'm pretty surprised at the response it has received, never would have thought.

Lot a guys/gals makin' things happen in this thread, awesome stuff!

T

My Illustrations

I have never enjoyed a waste of screen space more.
    "Downloadeous Maximus"

2010-11-23 06:26 PM
    GMorning Gang.
    Morning Raaj, well its tea time here..lol...
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2010-11-23 06:29 PM
    Can sum1 make these for Red mod plz
    Thanx Guys.
    Attached Thumbnails [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-icon-2x3.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-icon-2x5.png  
    Attached Images [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-icon-2x.png [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-picon-2x.png [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-th_12.png 
    2010-11-23 06:30 PM
    Funny. I have a few Glocks myself. Shhhhhh....
    hehehehehe
    2010-11-23 06:32 PM
    Ohh and ths dock aswell....in Red. I found one in purple bt i need Red
    Thanks Guys
    Attached Thumbnails [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-sbdockbg.png  
    2010-11-23 06:32 PM
    Modded status bar with a little blue.

2010-11-23 06:34 PM
    White

Thanking All The Amazing Theme Makers, Moders, Coders, And A Great Community ---Ping: ivereor Kik: iVereor
    Lot a guys/gals makin' things happen in this thread, awesome stuff!

T
    I must agree.
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD