User Tag List

Lol, managed to keep all my icons on the springboard and still get weather clock and calendar widgets in

2010-11-26 01:16 PM
    added to the first post

2010-11-26 01:24 PM
    Where would I that line? I am assuming in the css file and in the desc section but I added it to the bottom and it didn't change anything, it also didn't break anything either.
    I am not the most savvy coder in the world!!! Thank you in advance Wim! EDIT: I got it to work. I had misspelled uppercase. lol Spelling seems to be vital with html and css. lol

PS- Hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving! Lucky me, I am at work already for the Black Friday sales. Got my employees all pumped up and its time to sell some sh!t.

Did you ever see my post about the frame that was still xhd style? I am still using the beta theme as a base and need to know the name of that one file if you know. I will go look for the screenshot now.

This one:

Can you help me out? I have just been too lazy to update to the v1.0
    yep. It's in 1.0 and attached. drop it in com.apple.mobilephone
    Attached Thumbnails [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-chooseaudiobackground-2x.png  
    2010-11-26 01:26 PM

xXtRaSaUcE RQ
    These icons are so damn awsome and fitting this theme in such a perfect manner (imo) that I hope, someone would do this kind of icons in purple

Maybe one kind person would share them with us? That would be greatly appreciated

Even in the small variant, cause I have a 3Gs

Tia

hi all,
    this is my First LS (a combination of tbonegrafix LS and the twilight floating logo). I'm just looking for any suggestion/s, comment/s, etc to make it look better...thanks....

Hey Rorencia

Nice idea to combine these two! I think it could be even nicer if u put the N/Z-image behind the iSpin, if possible.

Keep up the great work
    Last edited by It's Mi; 2010-11-26 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!
    2010-11-26 01:34 PM
    well just got to say its finally started snowing here in ross-on-wye lol the north has had it for a while lol

i noticed a few people asking about how diff the are the updates and they dont want to updat the theme becuase then they would have to re aply all there mods. i just make a new theme for all my add ons and have it above them all that way i never loose my mods to the theme and the base theme stays the same. just thought i would share that even of no1 cares lol wim nice little weather there lol
    Last edited by Coop2009; 2010-11-26 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-26 01:43 PM
    I like Friday afternoons.....why ? Because i finish work at 12:30 and few of our U.S. friends are on, so i can catch up lol
    @chelski66
    2010-11-26 01:46 PM
    I like Friday afternoons.....why ? Because i finish work at 12:30 and few of our U.S. friends are on, so i can catch up lol
    Lucky you. It's 5:47am here in vegas and I'm getting in the shower then work Have a great day. I'm hoping K is close to completing his Springboard HTML for the next release.
    2010-11-26 01:49 PM
    Lucky you. It's 5:47am here in vegas and I'm getting in the shower then work Have a great day. I'm hoping K is close to completing his Springboard HTML for the next release.
    Lol, 13:49 here (1:49pm for non 24hr users pmsl). Gotta work the weekend tho

Here's hoping too re K's SB HTML
    @chelski66
    2010-11-26 01:52 PM
    Z- THANK YOU! I looked everywhere but there. lol I figured it would be in UI Images for some reason.

I finally was able to get the coding correct on what was originally Floppy's weather widget to blend in perfectly with Sauce's wallpaper. This is the happiest I have been with the way my phone looks in quite some time! Finally fixed the opacity setting to get the bg of the widget to hide and can use my transparent status bar with the clock. Thanks for all the help guys! Wim- Thank you for the tip for getting the desc in the CAPS! Everything looks great! Now all I need is to make some more wallpapers to rotate with Bosspaper.

Raaj- I haven't forgotten about your request buddy. Things have just been a little crazy. I have a baby with colic at home and I'm not getting much sleep. I will get you tonight most likely.
    IF I HELPED YOU IN ANY WAY PLEASE HIT THE "THANKS" BUTTON
    2010-11-26 01:55 PM
    Willem, if i wanted to have Matrix Rain on LS Colck theme would i just put the Matrix into the LS theme ? Or is that TOO easy ? lol
    @chelski66
    2010-11-26 01:56 PM
    Willem, if i wanted to have Matrix Rain on LS Colck theme would i just put the Matrix into the LS theme ? Or is that TOO easy ? lol
    Check the Instructions.txt in the floater theme try to apply that to the Matrix rain.
    2010-11-26 02:00 PM
    well just got to say its finally started snowing here in ross-on-wye lol the north has had it for a while lol

i noticed a few people asking about how diff the are the updates and they dont want to updat the theme becuase then they would have to re aply all there mods. i just make a new theme for all my add ons and have it above them all that way i never loose my mods to the theme and the base theme stays the same. just thought i would share that even of no1 cares lol wim nice little weather there lol

Very nice idea. I have always done that with my dock flow icons and my black and white mods but never thought about creating an entirely new theme with all my mods. It is nice to have the ability to revert to the cleanliness of a stock, out of the box look! Appreciate it Coop.
    IF I HELPED YOU IN ANY WAY PLEASE HIT THE "THANKS" BUTTON
    2010-11-26 02:07 PM

yeah Tony, just add the text from the widget.HTML to the LockBackground.HTML (just above the <body> <HTML> )
    and add the private folder.
    2010-11-26 02:11 PM
    Very nice idea. I have always done that with my dock flow icons and my black and white mods but never thought about creating an entirely new theme with all my mods. It is nice to have the ability to revert to the cleanliness of a stock, out of the box look! Appreciate it Coop.
    thanks man yeah i started doing after restoring once and basiclly loosing all my mods on a theme it really got to me so i started doing that way instead

anu way here is what im rolling with at the mo
    2010-11-26 02:15 PM
    perhaps someone could help with this, that I posted yesterday. but probably got burried in this epic theme

Willem, (or anyone else) I am using your clock widget and matrix rain on my lockscreen and would also like to use a floater widget, I have adjusted the HTML and added the files but it will not show up? Is this because I am already using 2 widgets on my lock??

thanks in advance,

ps. can't wait to see what Z & K have in store in their new update
    2010-11-26 02:17 PM
    Well good afternoon everyone Read 20 pages and seeing amazing mods as always

Just upgraded to 4.2.1 tethered :/ (for now) just about to install winterboard and get this AWESOME THEME AND MODS back on

Thanking All The Amazing Theme Makers, Moders, Coders, And A Great Community ---Ping: ivereor Kik: iVereor
    2010-11-26 02:18 PM
    Damn work I'm missing all the good stuff lol!!!!White mod looks incredible cant wait to tryNice job chg!!
    2010-11-26 02:21 PM
    Well good afternoon everyone Read 20 pages and seeing amazing mods as always

Just upgraded to 4.2.1 tethered :/ (for now) just about to install winterboard and get this AWESOME THEME AND MODS back on
    gd afternoon i dont think im going to go th 4.2.1 espically not a tethered jb again also isnt 4.3 supposed to hit mid dec any way?
    2010-11-26 02:22 PM
    perhaps someone could help with this, that I posted yesterday. but probably got burried in this epic theme
    Try linking the floater to the MatrixRain, like the MatrixRain is linked to the LS.
    2010-11-26 02:26 PM
    I hear another firmware is around the corner. This theme will need image name changes if you went to 4.2.1 I'm not sure I'm going to update I should but I love my phone and the tweaks/apps i have. Darn it... Van and Jazz Told be of some of the names. Man... Cant remember if it was Vanasian or Jazzman! Both do a ton!

Anyway I'm sure we can all get together and make a 4.2.1 patch and post it on the first post for those on 4.2.1

If anyone has completed this task and wants to have it added to the next release as well please email me the files.

Thanks in advance if you chose to do so.

Z
    Last edited by zausser; 2010-11-26 at 02:33 PM.
    2010-11-26 02:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD