Ha....
    2 months ago I ported my ex-wife's iNitsua Z Twilight Neostyle to iOS4 for her (the first Beta),something I regret now...lol
    Good she will miss this one.
    Z,K...as always,YOU ROCK.
    You wouldnt happen to know of a iNitsua Z Twilight version for i4/iOS4.1 would ya? As i would love to have both...
    http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png
    2010-11-08 09:16 AM
    You wouldnt happen to know of a iNitsua Z Twilight version for i4/iOS4.1 would ya? As i would love to have both...
    Yea...
    I ported the full theme to iOS4,HTML and all,was for my ex-wife,and I tested on my iPhone4 and worked great.(not full HD,some HTML I edited to hd,but not the full theme,but looks great anyway)
    But didn't share to public cuz is a paid theme.
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-11-08 at 10:58 AM.
    2010-11-08 10:46 AM
    Yea...
    I ported the full theme to iOS4,HTML and all,was for my ex-wife,and I tested on my iPhone4 and worked great.(not full HD,some HTML I edited to hd,but not the full theme,but looks great anyway)
    But didn't share to public cuz is a paid theme.
    Oh nice, If i bought the regular version of the theme and if i donated to you would you be willing to share it with me? Id love to have it in my collection...
    2010-11-08 11:24 AM
    Oh nice, If i bought the regular version of the theme and if i donated to you would you be willing to share it with me? Id love to have it in my collection...
    Lol...
    I would share it for free,but need K.Nitsua and Zausser permition for it.

K...Z...
    There's a lot of people that want the previous Neostyle updated to work on iOS4.
    I can help on that...

Lol...
    Neostyle "Revisited by ALIEN"
    sounds good.
    But it will be better to wait for this new one...
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-11-08 at 11:40 AM.
    2010-11-08 11:33 AM
    Lol...
    I would share it for free,but need K.Nitsua and Zausser permition for it.
    ok sounds good, ill go ahead and purchase the regular version in the hopes that you can share it with me..*fingers crossed*
    2010-11-08 11:49 AM
    ok sounds good, ill go ahead and purchase the regular version in the hopes that you can share it with me..*fingers crossed*
    I don't think K.Ni is accepting donations for Neostyle anymore.
    2010-11-08 11:53 AM
    Cant wait up Looks amazing Twilight Neostyle was my Fav Theme and im a big fan from the old Tron Movie!
    Any Plan to make the Theme for Iphone 3G/3Gs?
    Last edited by marco29; 2010-11-08 at 03:14 PM.
    2010-11-08 11:54 AM
    I don't think K.Ni is accepting donations for Neostyle anymore.
    The regular Twilight Z version is still on cydia, i can get it from there.
    2010-11-08 11:58 AM
    Hi Alien

I payed for it any chance to get the old Neostyle for 3G/3Gs on ios 4.1?
    Last edited by marco29; 2010-11-08 at 03:00 PM.
    2010-11-08 12:00 PM
    very nice , please share
    2010-11-08 02:43 PM
    ?? Share ? Bro this is present, the icons are not ready, Lock Scr. not ready + that this topic will be paid. To Share What you talking about?
    2010-11-08 02:50 PM
    ?? Share ? Bro this is present, the icons are not ready, Lock Scr. not ready + that this topic will be paid. To Share What you talking about?
    Were talking about the original version of the iNitsua Twilight Z theme.
    2010-11-08 02:57 PM
    she was not paid or you also may be wrong
    2010-11-08 03:01 PM
    Morning Gang.. Lets hold off and releasing any early modded versions of the original twilight. I would appreciate it if we wait till this one drops.

I got about half the optional default theme complete last night along with the landscape calc. Tonight my plan is to complete the optional default theme and work on UISounds and two official color mods. K hopefully will have the icon wrapped up tonight. Thanks for you interest in this project. I'm fairly certain that you all will fit this theme into your rotation.

I'll post progress tonight and I'm sure K will post his as well.

Z
    2010-11-08 03:11 PM
    Morning Gang.. Lets hold off and releasing any early modded versions of the original twilight. I would appreciate it if we wait till this one drops.

I got about half the optional default theme complete last night along with the landscape calc. Tonight my plan is to complete the optional default theme and work on UISounds and two official color mods. K hopefully will have the icon wrapped up tonight. Thanks for you interest in this project. I'm fairly certain that you all will fit this theme into your rotation.

Z
    Can't wait bro, have a good day =)
    2010-11-08 03:17 PM
    Would love to see the iNZ-T WeatherWall revived for this one
    The weather icon stopped working on iOS4
    2010-11-08 03:20 PM

Z
    Good morning friend, the interest you say? That is to say the least Since we saw the first pictures look like what visitors imagine when you are first beta is what will awesome
    2010-11-08 03:31 PM
    Ok Z, we sure will.
    2010-11-08 03:42 PM
    Absolutely awesome! WOW!

My Illustrations

I have never enjoyed a waste of screen space more.
    "Downloadeous Maximus"

2010-11-08 04:19 PM
    Anyway to theme the bottom bar buttons and image frame during the FaceTime calls? Tired of stock and haven't seen anyone do it. Is it possible ?
    2010-11-08 04:41 PM
26,159 ... 3456715551055051005 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD