ohhh man thats going to be sick!!
    Doing this may bog down the springboard though. I remember on the 3GS, I was REALLY pushing it when I did this.... having two separate HTMLs running simultaneously. Hopefully the iPhone 4 can hold up better.

can't wait for the slideshow!
    The slideshows I'm making are going to be VERY different from anything you've guys seen on the device.

can't wait for the slideshow!

been trying to figure out how to use bosspaper.. would i have to create a separate wall for eachslideshow?
    What effect are you trying to achieve exactly? I worked with BigBoss on bosspaper for it to work with widgets - but since then, HTML5 has gotten a lot better in terms of performance and so I stopped using bosspaper since.
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2010-11-29 at 04:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-11-29 04:34 AM
    Doing this may bog down the springboard though. I remember on the 3GS, I was REALLY pushing it when I did this.... having two separate HTMLs running simultaneously. Hopefully the iPhone 4 can hold up better.

The slideshows I'm making are going to be VERY different from anything you've guys seen on the device.
    sweeeeet!!i cant handle the suspense!!lol the i4 is alot more smooth so hope all works out as youd like bro!any other vids or new screenies!?
    2010-11-29 04:36 AM
    What effect are you trying to achieve exactly? I worked with BigBoss on bosspaper for it to work with widgets - but since then, HTML5 has gotten a lot better in terms of performance and so I stopped using bosspaper since.
    I have a frame in which i want the slideshow to appear, but instead of using the script that came with the theme, i'm trying to use BossPaper, because bosspaper stops when say I run an app.
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3400740&dateline=1290  107187
    2010-11-29 04:37 AM
    Awesome. Just like we use to run the 1st twilight, except that lockscreen, very stylish love the frame. I'm gonna stop looking in her because it makes me want to fire up the pc. Like weatherbAbez in that lock.

In here, not her. Well her too but...
    Hey Floppy that FE background you are using there is that here in the thread?
    Yes Sir.... I "know" you "didn't visit THOSE Kinds of sites" to make your Computer pop up those FILTHY images....
    **As I conduct an emergency disinfect of the "Family PC" Before his wife returns home.**
    2010-11-29 04:38 AM
    Found it.

New Cydia is using icon.png.

FYI...
    I try everything and still the same.... this suck
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    2010-11-29 04:39 AM
    @ Sauce Love the wallpaper Sir good stuff!
    Yes Sir.... I "know" you "didn't visit THOSE Kinds of sites" to make your Computer pop up those FILTHY images....
    **As I conduct an emergency disinfect of the "Family PC" Before his wife returns home.**
    2010-11-29 04:40 AM
    JESUS CHRIST is my LORD & Savior...Trust In GOD
    2010-11-29 04:42 AM
    Modded status bar with a little blue.

Were these ever posted? Would love to have them!
    2010-11-29 04:43 AM
    Max-Pa1n how did you get the clock to 12 hour?
    I can't really explain it I'm a bit forgetful but please search wim66 posts he posted the way to do it about 10-20 pages back hope that helps
    2010-11-29 04:51 AM

haahaha kool

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2010-11-29 04:51 AM
    this just got released in cydia like in the last 30 min I got it its sweet...

photoalbum+
    Last edited by Detronic; 2010-11-29 at 04:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-29 04:53 AM
    this just got released in cydia like in the last 30 min I got it its sweet...

photoalbum+
    which repo?
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    2010-11-29 04:56 AM
    I try everything and still the same.... this suck
    you can try, delete the cydia bundle,and place the icon in the Cydia.app in var/stash/applications/Cydia.app just backup the original icons

Max-Pa1n how did you get the clock to 12 hour?
    look on page 741
    Last edited by markito979; 2010-11-29 at 05:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-29 05:00 AM
    Were these ever posted? Would love to have them!
    No, but I can post them up tomorrow.
    2010-11-29 05:04 AM
    2010-11-29 05:13 AM
    No, but I can post them up tomorrow.
    Thanks man,appreciate it! Also, could anyone skilled in ps change the color of the f in this facebook icon to the color of blue in this winterboard icon. Love both icons btw. Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-facebook4.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-inzthdiconblue.png  
    2010-11-29 05:16 AM
    I hope no one take offense to this because it is of course just a matter of preference but it seems that they is a lot of TRON based mods and icons and backgrounds going on and being created for this theme. I think the theme was perfect right out of the box especially when the color mods came out but now at least for the past few days this forums has been diluted with almost all tron based stuff and I have found it hard to find anything good to use to help finish my theme or ideas because i think it has gone almost all neonish. Anyways just my two cents and what do i know. I do appreciate everyones hard work that hey have put in on this themes especially the master creator himself!!!(By far the best damn theme hands down). Hope no gets offended just wanted to speak my mind
    2010-11-29 05:25 AM
    prolly late with it cuz i was on Facebook trying to talk n mod lol
    2010-11-29 05:26 AM
    I hope no one take offense to this because it is of course just a matter of preference but it seems that they is a lot of TRON based mods and icons and backgrounds going on and being created for this theme. I think the theme was perfect right out of the box especially when the color mods came out but now at least for the past few days this forums has been diluted with almost all tron based stuff and I have found it hard to find anything good to use to help finish my theme or ideas because i think it has gone almost all neonish. Anyways just my two cents and what do i know. I do appreciate everyones hard work that hey have put in on this themes especially the master creator himself!!!(By far the best damn theme hands down). Hope no gets offended just wanted to speak my mind
    Does seem that way, but you can always post up what it is you need, there are many here that will gladly help.
    2010-11-29 05:31 AM
    Does seem that way, but you can always post up what it is you need, there are many here that will gladly help.
    blkcadi -Thanks for the reply, and i appreciate the input. I can usually find so many new things that i can use and get ideas but it has been hard the last few days. Oh well.
    2010-11-29 05:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD