I am not saying that Tron doesnt fit the theme, its seems to be a good theme for the tron type stuff, i just think it becomes way to tacky and distracting with neon everything. But i guess i could use my phone as a glow stick in addition to everyting else. I think i may.. haha jk anyways you are right i havent contributed that much because i am not as savy as most of your folks. I was just putting in my two cents that all. I do appreciate eveyones creativity.

Can someone post a wallpaper of some neon spandex!! It would complete my theme. jk
    2010-11-29 06:15 AM
    dunno about anyone else in this thread but.

i like tron.
    2010-11-29 06:15 AM
    I like tron too and i am def going to see it when it comes out, i am def not hating on the movie
    2010-11-29 06:17 AM
    I am not saying that Tron doesnt fit the theme, its seems to be a good theme for the tron type stuff, i just think it becomes way to tacky and distracting with neon everything. But i guess i could use my phone as a glow stick in addition to everyting else. I think i may.. haha jk anyways you are right i havent contributed that much because i am not as savy as most of your folks. I was just putting in my two cents that all. I do appreciate eveyones creativity.

Can someone post a wallpaper of some neon spandex!! It would complete my theme. jk
    Considering you were 3 when the original came out if 79 is your bd it's understandable. I personally think red and blue are over used in many other themes. Apparently your outnumbered lol. How is it distracting to you if you don't have it on your own phone? Like I said create your own vision and go with it.
    2010-11-29 06:22 AM
    biteSMS is also my favorite,and nearly painless to skin.
    My latest theme - -
    2010-11-29 06:26 AM
    biteSMS is also my favorite,and nearly painless to skin.
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    2010-11-29 06:28 AM
    oh yeah umm slap690 this has the transparent BG

and i believe i saw a comment about glowsticks hahaha i used to spin them guys back in 2001 in the night clubs to some (i do both jay and jane techno haha) so without further a do heres to ur ravers out there
    JESUS CHRIST is my LORD & Savior...Trust In GOD
    2010-11-29 06:31 AM
    damn can i get this for my imac?
    Dont know its K`s Code!
    2010-11-29 06:33 AM
    Has anyone experienced not having bitesms give alerts while using this theme?

Also does anyone know if i can make specific icons for folders that i make such all my Cydia apps are in a folder called BROKEN. If so, where do i put the png file and what should i call it. I remember on the 3g, using categories sb it was very simple but i cannot seem to figure this out now. Thanks for all your guys help in advance.
    2010-11-29 06:34 AM
    I have been using iReal SMS for a while. Cannot remember if I tried Bite.

Tron rules!
    2010-11-29 06:38 AM
    Has anyone experienced not having bitesms give alerts while using this theme?

Also does anyone know if i can make specific icons for folders that i make such all my Cydia apps are in a folder called BROKEN. If so, where do i put the png file and what should i call it. I remember on the 3g, using categories sb it was very simple but i cannot seem to figure this out now. Thanks for all your guys help in advance.
    my bite work just fine with this baby :-) maybe you should check the settings maybe need to check the alerts option :-) hope the helps
    Good night All My Friends
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    2010-11-29 06:38 AM
    Considering you were 3 when the original came out if 79 is your bd it's understandable. I personally think red and blue are over used in many other themes. Apparently your outnumbered lol. How is it distracting to you if you don't have it on your own phone? Like I said create your own vision and go with it.
    Yes I was 3, I guess my memory is that good, at least it was for the movie
    2010-11-29 06:40 AM
    I also can open the sms app from anywhere. Nice.
    i like tron too..but i think the green that came wit the theme is enough for me...too much green mein...i mean r u guys even looking at the mods ur making...too much green.lol
    I guess it boils down to some people are more creative than others and have the means to express it. The original and Neo locks were Aqua as is the icon glow. The addition of a glow based image vs a pic based one is irrelevant if you only have 12 on the screen as I do. I could care less what Colors anyone else prefers as long as they are happy. And if the Aqua mods bother you so much go buy PS and make whatever you think looks pleasing to your eyes.
    2010-11-29 06:47 AM
    never been one to shy away from feather ruffling.
    z themes always spark the creative side and as a result can lead to something like this tron dominating the thread, at least its not a new weather mod every day, but i do agree this thread should be renamed Tron. No offense to the sci-fi junkies nor your creativity.
    2010-11-29 06:55 AM
    never been one to shy away from feather ruffling.
    z themes always spark the creative side and as a result can lead to something like this tron dominating the thread, at least its not a new weather mod every day, but i do agree this thread should be renamed Tron. No offense to the sci-fi junkies nor your creativity.
    Every theme takes a new perspective at some point. EPHD turned into Top Gear with nothing but Supercars that nobody on this forum owns. The TRON vibe was around while this was a wip just the color scheme I suppose. Taking nothing from Z or K but this is a fun theme not something to show the boys at the country club lol.
    2010-11-29 06:59 AM
    Absolutely loving the springboard animation. Way cooler than the nexus one animated wallpaper. So will there be rotating images and grid animation or will they just be separate animations?

Any official widgets planned from you or Z? Or will you just leave it to the modders?
    It's hard for me to explain what I'm going to do with these animated wallpapers. But rest assure, it'll be awesome. This is sort of my first time doing animations like these so I wanted to work with something simple, hence the "Grid Series"... all the animated wallpapers will be based on the GRID style. Not to say you can't incorporate some of the animations with other backgrounds. But for consistency, I'm working with just a grid.

Also, there WILL be official widgets. These things take time, and when Z told me we were going to be support Twilight HD for months - I thought he was kind of overshooting it... nearly a month later and here we are - still going strong and not at all relinquishing.

My goals are in the following order:

- Finish 3 animated wallpapers
    - Image widgets (singular and slideshow)
    - Alternative icons
    - Time/Date widgets
    - OFFICIAL animated weather widget (with the help of Wyndwarrior's new code)
    - Final animated lockscreen

Collective goals (between Z and I) are (in no particular order):

- OFFICIAL color mods (the community mods rock, we just want to try out some new ideas with different colors)
    - Custom Loaders

So, needless to say, we got a lot of work ahead of us. You guys are amazing and are the driving force behind our work. You guys are what keep me and Z LOCKED onto this theme; and we thank you (AND CURSE YOU, lol, jk =P) for that. ^_^

Also, just received word that the theme will finally be submitted to Cydia tomorrow and should be up the next day. So for those of you who have been patiently waiting... well, the wait is almost over.

Your friendly neighborhood master themer/coder,
    - Austin

P.s. Love the TRON mods. The movie is gonna be BAD-***. Although the original Twilight was not made nor inspired by TRON, I'll admit I watched the trailer to the new movie several times for inspiration before making the lockscreens, lol.
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2010-11-29 at 07:02 AM.
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-11-29 07:00 AM
    What the heck, my $0.02.
    Tron/cartoon thing has past me by also, I sincerely appreciate the work, time and artistry, but.........really not my taste.
    That is the wonderful thing about this theme, It can be many things. I like mine themes on my phone clean, functional and easy on the eye.
    Not that I don't love the mods, I can't wait to cruise the theme and see what the boys came up with next.
    2010-11-29 07:06 AM
    Heres my newest mod. Sorry for all the blue lol.

2010-11-29 07:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD