Damn Z, clean and smooth. Can't wait until it's released. Looks awesome.

Morning Gang.. Lets hold off and releasing any early modded versions of the original twilight. I would appreciate it if we wait till this one drops.

I got about half the optional default theme complete last night along with the landscape calc. Tonight my plan is to complete the optional default theme and work on UISounds and two official color mods. K hopefully will have the icon wrapped up tonight. Thanks for you interest in this project. I'm fairly certain that you all will fit this theme into your rotation.

I'll post progress tonight and I'm sure K will post his as well.

Z

"Into your rotation..." LOL! Yours and Bars themes ARE the rotation.

What I need are two phones.

A "Z" phone and a "Bars" phone.
    Last edited by Downloadeous Maximus; 2010-11-08 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-08 04:50 PM
    I need a phone and two ipods lol..One for Z, One for Bars, and One for Eckos
    http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png
    2010-11-08 04:54 PM
    I need a phone and two ipods lol..One for Z, One for Bars, and One for Eckos
    And I want to be without death
    2010-11-08 04:57 PM
    Just noticed the status bar wifi images. Those have to be the coolest wifi indicators I have seen yet.
    2010-11-08 04:59 PM
    DM see the keyboard, these people are brilliant I can kill myself I can not do such a thing
    2010-11-08 05:01 PM
    DM see the keyboard, these people are brilliant I can kill myself I can not do such a thing
    I was just texting Rob about that. Z is a master.

I will learn from this work and make mine better.

Makes my Photoshop work look juvenile.
    2010-11-08 05:02 PM
    Oh progress with you is a fact. I like many keyboards that you do every day more and better. Speaking specifically about the new theme of Z, did not want to touch friend
    2010-11-08 05:05 PM
    Alien visits, Darkness descends, twilight is upon us...
    2010-11-08 05:25 PM
    How can I purchase this?
    2010-11-08 06:45 PM
    when you receive the first beta version will know how
    2010-11-08 06:49 PM
    Jajaja ....lol
    This post make my day...
    2010-11-08 07:25 PM
    LOL...Joe u r funny! If u dont mind me asking wot about weather mod....will that be upon us?
    2010-11-08 08:22 PM
    Can't wait to see this one finished....
    2010-11-08 08:37 PM
    The Zombies migrate over to the twilight. Soon there will be hacking and slashing and horrific sights.

The weather is cold, but always sunny at night, for a zombie it's a terrible fright.

As the creator works midnight til dawn they'll seek it and tweak it before it is spawn.

Noone is safe from this mod squad, post your sentrys, guard your keep, dont get caught by a fraud.

Somewhere between waking and sleep, they'll snatch your dreams and ideas they'll keep.

They will spread your parts far and thin, from market to market it's coin they'll win.

Consider yourself warned, do not get caught up in a reapers fantasy, no matter what the potions color, giving away your coin is pure inSanady....
    2010-11-08 08:56 PM
    The Zombies migrate over to the twilight. Soon there will be hacking and slashing and horrific sights.

The weather is cold, but always sunny at night, for a zombie it's a terrible fright.

As the creator works midnight til dawn they'll seek it and tweak it before it is spawn.

Noone is safe from this mod squad, post your sentrys, guard your keep, dont get caught by a fraud.

Somewhere between waking and sleep, they'll snatch your dreams and ideas they'll keep.

They will spread your parts far and thin, from market to market it's coin they'll win.

Consider yourself warned, do not get caught up in a reapers fantasy, no matter what the potions color, giving away your coin is pure inSanady....
    pmsl @ last bit
    Last edited by chelsea.tone; 2010-11-08 at 09:11 PM.
    @chelski66
    2010-11-08 09:05 PM

where can i buy the rest of this book!
    2010-11-08 09:20 PM
    lol
    @chelski66
    2010-11-08 09:22 PM
    OMG, wow that looks really damn good.
    2010-11-08 09:28 PM

HAHAHAHA I didnt know you are a poet Floppy. I think we should start calling you PoetJoe
    2010-11-08 09:29 PM
    where can i buy the rest of this book!
    Paypal
    2010-11-08 09:38 PM
26,159 ... 4567816561065061006 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD