Can you make the same using Monchy please! TIA!!!

2010-12-08 04:47 PM
    How much of it is animated?
    The Wim logo spins,the FX and all the clock/calendar lines animate one by one.
    Next step could be a changing wallpaper.
    Or maybe animate the frames and/or put a slideshow in.
    2010-12-08 04:48 PM
    The Wim logo spins,the FX and all the clock/calendar lines animate one by one.
    Next step could be a changing wallpaper.
    Or maybe animate the frames and/or put a slideshow in.
    Have you seen the EPHD one? Where the middle frame floats down and the frames come out from either side? that would be pretty sweet
    2010-12-08 04:49 PM
    Go to iacces.com and follow the setup guide use google chrome for the translations hope that helps
    Not really able to translate everything...does anyone here have the iacces iOS4 english version and how did you get it installed?
    Bartle Doo
    2010-12-08 04:51 PM
    Off to school.

Catch up with you guys later

Btw. If Iphonemaster does make the video please refrain from posting it in the thread or anything I would like the honor of doing that

Have a good day guys.

@Wim66 , i was talkin to him on Twitter and he wants to make a video about the "RaajLStheme" too
    Last edited by Raaj FX was banned; 2010-12-08 at 05:04 PM.
    2010-12-08 04:57 PM
    Have you seen the EPHD one? Where the middle frame floats down and the frames come out from either side? that would be pretty sweet
    I'm still using that one, think its the best one K has done IMO tried to take some action shots for those who haven't seen it kinda gives you an idea......
    Attached Thumbnails [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-photo-dec-08-7-58-37-am.jpg   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-photo-dec-08-7-58-26-am.jpg   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-photo-dec-08-7-58-15-am.jpg  

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    2010-12-08 05:02 PM
    nice case initsua cant wait to bag myself one, when is it released?

guys can someone help me with this problem av been having for the last 24 hours or so

am using tbone lockscreen and been trying to merge it with initsua's original twilight lockscreen (i think it was original) anyway cant seem to get it to work

basically i would like to use tbone lscreen but would like the 3 images from the other lockscreen that fade in and out, to be on top of tbones lsscreen.
    av tweak the other one quite a bit and it still works but when i copy the code to tbones lscreen, it doesnt show up and doesnt seem to affect his ls

if someone can just make the faded 3 images appear on tbones version of lscreen as they are fading in and out

i would really appreciate it thank in advance

tbone
    iNZTHDSpiNLS (TB).zip

original
    Custom LockScreen.zip
    please
    2010-12-08 05:03 PM

iWipeCache
    Attached Files
    2010-12-08 05:19 PM
    Hows this wim lol tried to do something here while at work on the phone but saved the bg wrong by mistake lol
    Attached Thumbnails [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2010-12-08 05:48 PM
    GMG450 request: Man, is this what you wanted?
    Attached Thumbnails [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-gmg-sb-overlay.png  
    2010-12-08 05:50 PM
    Awesome work Raaj, looks sweet. Bring on the heavy snow

2010-12-08 06:03 PM
    Hey guys for some reason i just have a black screen as my wallpaper now when using Floppy and Coops weather flow widget. ive set a wallpaper in photos and have also tried moving it around in winterboard. anyone have any ideas? thanks
    2010-12-08 06:03 PM
    my new Xmas new icons (WIP)

Good night guys, gays, ladies
    J

2010-12-08 06:06 PM
    ok guys here is a little something me and floppy_joe put together

its a Forecast flow (clock and date not included)
    here is the link
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/ttv2s5...V0.3.theme.rar
    it also has the rotating bg behind the flowicons set your own wallpaper through photos app enjoy all!

im off to bed now so enjoy
    Awesome work, great weather widget keep up the good work
    2010-12-08 06:07 PM
    you guys and your weather mods lol
    I'm thinking there's going to be something really kool pretty soon

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2010-12-08 06:16 PM
    We need a pack of christmas babes. #JustSayin.

Oops had a little Twitter moment lol , but seriously , great idea Max , that's what I was gonna do with the BG
    2010-12-08 06:31 PM
    Slow in here today, tonight it will be mental and I'll have like 20 pages to catch up on!!

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2010-12-08 07:05 PM
    2010-12-08 07:12 PM
    Off to school.

Catch up with you guys later

Btw. If Iphonemaster does make the video please refrain from posting it in the thread or anything I would like the honor of doing that

Have a good day guys.

@Wim66 , i was talkin to him on Twitter and he wants to make a video about the "RaajLStheme" too
    I admit that I am mildly irritated about this. Only because inmnho of all the weather mods ever done, weather babes is the most original and unique idea. Raaj brought it to twilight and with ef some sweet changes. But it all started with the original lacscreen made by k nitsua for elite, then alot of help from MrBass on coding. Now I see why actors and film crews fight about having their names in credits.

Reproduced by Raaj for iNZTHD by Sausser and k nits, with special effects by ef, from the mind of floppy_Joe and talents if ibnyaffa and mrbass, raaj brings you twilight weathers babes lackscreen.

Hey guys for some reason i just have a black screen as my wallpaper now when using Floppy and Coops weather flow widget. ive set a wallpaper in photos and have also tried moving it around in winterboard. anyone have any ideas? thanks
    Are us using another Widget? I got your pm but unless waverly can post I can from my phone just email
    2010-12-08 07:15 PM
    GMG450 request: Man, is this what you wanted?
    That's exactly it zjimmyz.... Thankx once again for da help. Much appreciated....
    2010-12-08 07:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD