My stuff is always free to tweak because it was someone elses that I tweaked, unless they tell me not to. Raaj was free to use it but u sauce said it perfectly earlier, when someone acts like they invented it that's bs. Its about character.
    Are you saying i acted like i invented it?

Because im pretty sure in almost every post its been brought up in , ive brought up someone elses name that either was credited or helped on it.
    2010-12-09 02:32 AM
    My stuff is always free to tweak because it was someone elses that I tweaked, unless they tell me not to. Raaj was free to use it but u sauce said it perfectly earlier, when someone acts like they invented it that's bs. Its about character.
    A few months ago I was in a similar situation. Wim and Ef made some amazing Spiderman walls and I tweaked them then got carried away like it was my baby, even though I gave them credit I know how they felt. I learned how stupid I was and vowed not to go down that road again. The TRON stuff was beginning to do that so I quit making it lol. Sorry again Wim and EF.
    2010-12-09 02:35 AM
    Tron and spiderman and walls aren't the same thing as a new concept, weatherbabes was a new idea and alot of time and effort went into it and if not then tree wouldn't be the weatherbabes for him to mod, spiderman and Tron would still be there.

If u were genuine ardott then u would have been posting comments to the video, at least I know I would but I am obviously different, as sauce puts it stupid. So be it. I'm cool with myself and anybody who's theme widget code or mod I ever used.
    2010-12-09 02:44 AM
    Ok took me all day but I finally was able to run the stream, HTC and animated widgets at once but one problem the animation is running behind the HTC clock and I need SOMEONES help here please. I combined the stream with the animated weather in one theme and have the HTC by itself but everything I do I just any get the animation to show in front of the clock.
    2010-12-09 02:44 AM
    Tron and spiderman and walls aren't the same thing as a new concept, weatherbabes was a new idea and alot of time and effort went into it and if not then tree wouldn't be the weatherbabes for him to mod, spiderman and Tron would still be there.

If u were genuine ardott then u would have been posting comments to the video, at least I know I would but I am obviously different, as sauce puts it stupid. So be it. I'm cool with myself and anybody who's theme widget code or mod I ever used.
    Which i clearly stated before and your still going on about it.

lmao "if you were genuine" , im fake dude , you made the twilight weatherbabes i stole your link and posted it as my own.

satisfied?

Floppy.

I don't mean to offend. Seriously , that's the last thing I would do. To you or to anyone else on the site. So I am sincerely sorry if you are pissed about it.

I never claimed total credit for it. Of course if K hadn't of coded it and you took it up and made the weatherbabes I would never have been able to bring it to Twilight.

Weatherbabes. Was your idea.

So Thank you K , Z , Floppy , EFX. For everything.

I've learned a lot here. And unless something is mine I will always give credit were credit is due.
    see.
    Last edited by Raaj FX was banned; 2010-12-09 at 02:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-12-09 02:50 AM

Floppy does this mean you have a problem with me over the frames I made for your weather widget?... I even named it Floppy Weather mod to make sure you got credit...
    2010-12-09 02:50 AM
    Can we be done with tarnishing this thread and make up. I'd hate to be new and read this stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2010-12-09 02:52 AM
    Can we be done with tarnishing this thread and make up. I'd hate to be new and read this stuff!

sorry you are right... I should have PM'ed
    2010-12-09 02:53 AM
    Dexy is this the one your looking for? I'm sacred to post anything on here anymore, might get crucified. I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure this was done by Sauce, if it wasn't I'm sorry to who ever made it.

Attached Thumbnails [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2010-12-09 02:56 AM
    Dexy is this the one your looking for? I'm sacred to post anything on here anymore, might get crucified. I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure this was done by Sauce, if it wasn't I'm sorry to who ever made it.

It is a bit like that at the minute. Good thing I'm not creative enough to really mod anything too much myself.

As Jon said, makes sense if there are disagreements with credits etc between people then sort it out with pm's and keep all the positive and creative stuff and requests in the thread.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......
    2010-12-09 03:01 AM
    i'm not an expert but i found this:

SO, in theory, if you have one item that is z-index: 1, and another z-index: 2, the "2" item would be infront. but i'm not positive.

again, not 100% sure.

you can also try this, its pretty cool lol

Understanding z-index
    Steve,

I read the page and tried but I still can't figure out how to get those streaks under the pictures. I even tried a negative value and it didn't work.

Any more ideas?

TIA

-Andis
    2010-12-09 03:05 AM
    "it's all about the love"

2010-12-09 03:06 AM
    On a positive note, iPhonemaster pronounced my name pretty decent
    And a great review, the first two minutes that is, got a little boring after that
    2010-12-09 03:06 AM
    "it's all about the love"

Right.

Just had to get it off my chest.
    2010-12-09 03:07 AM
    Is one of those group hug thingys gonna happen? lolz
    2010-12-09 03:10 AM
    On a positive note, iPhonemaster pronounced my name pretty decent
    And a great review, the first two minutes that is, got a little boring after that
    Lol.
    2010-12-09 03:14 AM
    Lol.
    Just kidding, I love the weatherbabes mod by RaajFX and others too
    2010-12-09 03:18 AM
    Just caught up here's my rookie rant lol
    The second to last line is right on the money Sauce that's what I thought it was about.Originality is definitely golden but it seems like 95% of stuff is a mod of a mod of someones mod coded and recoded and overcoded I get so nervous sometimes about posting anything because of reasons like this at least Flopp tells people to their face I respect that he calls it wearing his emotions on his sleeve I call it ballsy having said that Raaj is a good dude and I'm glad the weatherbabes got twilighted it's a sexy*** mod literally thanks to everyone involved in creating that!!
    Btw if I have ever posted anything and anyone feels I didn't give them credit or didn't mention them I am truly sorry
    End rant lol

I see Joes point of being ripped off for the weather babes idea. Idk if he was approached first before it took off or not. If not then shame on Raaj. If so then shame on Joe. Either way Raaj did all the work to get it where it is and have it reviewed by his idol. This forum is about sharing and fun not who dirtied who. I'm not one to talk but it gets lame after awhile.
    Last edited by Max_Pa1n; 2010-12-09 at 03:21 AM.
    2010-12-09 03:18 AM
    Steve,

I read the page and tried but I still can't figure out how to get those streaks under the pictures. I even tried a negative value and it didn't work.

Any more ideas?

TIA

-Andis
    You want streaks with epro lockscreen right? I'll play with it when I get home. Gotta look at the code. I was at work when I responded
    2010-12-09 03:19 AM
    Just kidding, I love the weatherbabes mod by RaajFX and others too
    Lol i didnt mean it in a sarcastic way or anything.
    2010-12-09 03:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD