Can someone post the updated files for this theme to play nice with 4.2.1? My wife f'd up her phone pretty good and there is quite a bit of stuff that definitely isn't showing up correctly. I searched the thread but that did no good and the damn thing is over a 1000 pages so hook a brotha up and link me to the post or at least who posted them maybe? TIA

I take NO CREDIT for the files I just moved things around and made all these work together as one theme. Credit to bjbinc for his HTC Clock and Weather Widget, and Ian Nicoll for his Amazing animated weather and K for the stream widget. I am sharing these themes because all are offered free so I think there shouldn't be a problem but if anyone has a problem with me sharing these files i will remove the DL link. Below are the links to the actual themes please give them credit and visit they're page say thank you at least because the work they did is just amazing.

Animated weather By Ian Nicoll
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...universal.html
    HTC clock and weather widget By bjbinc
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...er-widget.html

and My mod of all these mods. Enjoy and don't forget the thank you button
    Widget.zip

And thanks lao for the WP

Edit: And excuse the mess in the folders. I spent literally ALL DAY today to get this to work from getting the themes to all go together to getting the animated weather to show in front of the clock. I'm new to the widget modding so it may show in the way I put together the files LOL
    If I am just wanting to run the weather widget with animations, what files can I delete or edit to do so? Or would I be better off just downloading the original widgets without your mods Carlos?
    Last edited by THatton; 2010-12-09 at 09:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    IF I HELPED YOU IN ANY WAY PLEASE HIT THE "THANKS" BUTTON
    2010-12-09 09:55 AM
    Can someone post the updated files for this theme to play nice with 4.2.1? My wife f'd up her phone pretty good and there is quite a bit of stuff that definitely isn't showing up correctly. I searched the thread but that did no good and the damn thing is over a 1000 pages so hook a brotha up and link me to the post or at least who posted them maybe? TIA

If I am just wanting to run the weather widget with animations, what files can I delete or edit to do so? Or would I be better off just downloading the original widgets without your mods Carlos?
    You want the weather widget with the clock or just the animated widget? the weather widget with the clock is the HTC widget and the animation is a widget by itself it just animates clouds rain etc. sorry been working on this thing all day and had work too so kind of out of it.
    PLease Hit the THANKS button if I helped you out in any way
    2010-12-09 10:03 AM
    I revamped all the icons and alot of the UI for my Stealth add on I was going to release in a few weeks but it's not worth the aggravation. I will scrap it off my CPU in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    I think you should still post it up

Thanks for helping, i already did that but it remains black

Are you using another widget other than just that? If so check to see if there is a wallpaper in the theme folder. It may be that you have to place the wallpaper in that folder
    Last edited by Darka5sa5sin; 2010-12-09 at 11:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-12-09 11:11 AM
    Not wim but here you go buddy this cool dock was created by Tbone Grafix the person that did the amazing ispin mod
    Thanks Tbone for the dock and everyone else who re-invented it credits due.. now gimme the gold one.. thanks.

Hey Sauce, I requested this few pages back.. can re-do for me a set of overlays with "ARIS" please? Thanks
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2010-12-09 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-12-09 11:25 AM
    I think you should still post it up

Are you using another widget other than just that? If so check to see if there is a wallpaper in the theme folder. It may be that you have to place the wallpaper in that folder
    im just using that one, and in the folder i just found a wallpaper.html file, i dont know if i have to edit that one or what else i could try?

thanks!
    2010-12-09 11:25 AM
    Not wim but here you go buddy this cool dock was created by Tbone Grafix the person that did the amazing ispin mod
    Thanks very much!
    2010-12-09 11:42 AM
    could someone please help with getting Stods HD in orange to replace the INZ HD showing in overlay pic below thanks in advanced

[50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-overlay.png
    2010-12-09 11:45 AM
    im just using that one, and in the folder i just found a wallpaper.html file, i dont know if i have to edit that one or what else i could try?

thanks!
    No you shouldnt have to edit the html file. If that is the only one then a respring should do it. deselect the 12hr sb theme and see if the wallpaper shows then
    2010-12-09 12:08 PM
    Could i get this with orange please??? many thanks

Here you go

gonna go eat , be back soon !

I ment with the Z on it
    2010-12-09 12:16 PM
    Sure here you go
    2010-12-09 12:23 PM
    2010-12-09 12:45 PM
    could someone please help with getting Stods HD in orange to replace the INZ HD showing in overlay pic below thanks in advanced

[50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-overlay.png
    Here you go (orange and cyan versions)
    Attached Thumbnails [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-stods-hd-overlay.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-stods-hd-overlay-org.png  
    2010-12-09 12:54 PM
    Thanks Tbone for the dock and everyone else who re-invented it credits due.. now gimme the gold one.. thanks.

Hey Sauce, I requested this few pages back.. can re-do for me a set of overlays with "ARIS" please? Thanks
    Sauce is busy i think. I dont have his skill and font but hope this does help
    Attached Thumbnails [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-aris-overlay.png  
    2010-12-09 01:00 PM
    GMG450 request

That's the one.... Thanks ever so much buddy.... ur da man
    2010-12-09 01:12 PM

MemoryInfo
    Attached Files
    2010-12-09 01:21 PM
    GMG450 request

Hey bro, can u post this overlay with out any text, thanks
    2010-12-09 01:25 PM
    Dexy is this the one your looking for? I'm sacred to post anything on here anymore, might get crucified. I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure this was done by Sauce, if it wasn't I'm sorry to who ever made it.

This is it bro ....thx for help
    2010-12-09 01:43 PM
    Good morning everyone
    2010-12-09 01:47 PM
    good morning my friends
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    2010-12-09 01:54 PM
    sweet
    2010-12-09 01:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD