Hi guys, is there any other way to setup the apps icons position like this other than using iBlank?
    Gridlock
    2010-12-10 11:17 AM
    Hi, I failed looking so I'm asking for a set of all cyan/teal and all orange Facebook icon.. sample icon family attached. Anyone?
    i missed that out, here you go :P
    Attached Thumbnails [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-fb-o.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-fb-c.png  
    2010-12-10 11:22 AM
    Anyone else out there using Barrel (from Cydia)? The latest update has a new effect called 'Curl and Roll Away' and it looks a w e s o m e!
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......
    2010-12-10 11:25 AM
    You just have to use the ignore feature once in awhile. I'm not going to another theme that isn't on the same level because of nonsense.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Yea I'm not leaving any theme/thread that I like or support due to that crap, I just kinda stay on the sidelines and PMs....your right though I should try out that button

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    2010-12-10 11:27 AM
    Sure! I think I forgot to pack it inside the .rar

Many thank's
    2010-12-10 11:29 AM
    Anyone else out there using Barrel (from Cydia)? The latest update has a new effect called 'Curl and Roll Away' and it looks a w e s o m e!
    Thanks I had it off and just updated. You are right it's killer.
    2010-12-10 11:29 AM
    playing with my icon again, is this any good?
    Attached Thumbnails [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-wb-c.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-wb.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-wb-o.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-wb-pur.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-wb-p.png  
    2010-12-10 11:30 AM
    Had to brighten it back up a bit... was a little to dark.

20 icons attached.

T

Thank u so much for that icons
    Like them much more than the first. Ur right, they were to dark

Do u have a PSD for these, too? Maybe to convert the "Glowing-glyph-icons" posted in this thread by Darkness, Wim and Sauce, into these icons? Could match really good

Mi
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!
    2010-12-10 11:31 AM
    Yea been using it since it came out and just got the new update. You are correct the new effects are sick....

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    2010-12-10 11:32 AM
    After trying everything out there one of three names must be in a theme before I would buy it. There are a few up and coming talents but I would have to see a total package. Alien in my mind is Brilliant and can't believe his themes don't stay at the top. Bars, Z and or K have the market cornered.
    Some people get offended because some of the mods make the theme resemble something other than what was in the package. Everyone has different tastes and what looks great to me may be horrible to you. If the creators didn't want creative freedom they would not share the psds or post the mods on the first page.

Very much agree wif u on that last line, bro
    2010-12-10 11:35 AM
    After trying everything out there one of three names must be in a theme before I would buy it. There are a few up and coming talents but I would have to see a total package. Alien in my mind is Brilliant and can't believe his themes don't stay at the top. Bars, Z and or K have the market cornered.
    Some people get offended because some of the mods make the theme resemble something other than what was in the package. Everyone has different tastes and what looks great to me may be horrible to you. If the creators didn't want creative freedom they would not share the psds or post the mods on the first page.

+1 to the last line too
    2010-12-10 11:37 AM
    Thank u so much for that icons
    Like them much more than the first. Ur right, they were to dark

Do u have a PSD for these, too? Maybe to convert the "Glowing-glyph-icons" posted in this thread by Darkness, Wim and Sauce, into these icons? Could match really good

Mi
    +1

With the the psd+readymade glyps.. we(i) untalented noobs can have a field day and not bother u killer modders so much for icons (just maybe)
    2010-12-10 11:37 AM
    playing with my icon again, is this any good?
    Looking really good, Jimmy
    So colourful and funny, making me happy
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!
    2010-12-10 11:39 AM

Phone
    2010-12-10 11:40 AM
    i missed that out, here you go :P
    It's ok bro.. but in the end, you've never disappoint me. Thank you, thank you!
    2010-12-10 11:42 AM
    Hi, I failed looking so I'm asking for a set of all cyan/teal and all orange Facebook icon.. sample icon family attached. Anyone?
    Here goes,

Try this, place within iNZTHD Theme / Folders / FaceBook App.
    Name: [email protected] (Iphone4) Icon.png (Iphone3g/gs)

Thanks, then give me your feedback.

Icon attached:
    Attached Thumbnails [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-th_facebook4.png  
    2010-12-10 11:43 AM

Phone
    Nice! using em.. thanks!
    2010-12-10 11:43 AM

Respring
    2010-12-10 11:45 AM
    Here goes,

Try this, place within iNZTHD Theme / Folders / FaceBook App.
    Name: [email protected] (Iphone4) Icon.png (Iphone3g/gs)

Thanks, then give me your feedback.

Icon attached:
    Thanks bro this is nice too.. and already got in from link in post #1 - much appreciated!
    2010-12-10 11:47 AM

iPod
    2010-12-10 11:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD