User Tag List

Trying out a Mac theme for folderBG

yes/no ?

I like the colour-combination, Tony
    Have this combo on my phone, too!

So, very nice!
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!
    2010-12-12 02:52 PM
    Change the date to Jan 1st 2011 on phone and see if it changes
    Good idea thanks never thought of that lol and no it doesn't change

Thanks very much[/QUOTE]

No probs was not sure if this was what you were after but knew there was no harm on posting again lol
    2010-12-12 02:58 PM
    Good idea thanks never thought of that lol and no it doesn't change

Thanks very much
    No probs was not sure if this was what you were after but knew there was no harm on posting again lol[/QUOTE]Yes its excellent just what i was looking for Not long left of this year and will be keeping this LS for a while Cheers
    2010-12-12 03:03 PM
    My new SpringBoard

2010-12-12 03:04 PM
    Good morning/afternoon awesome people of the Twilight thread

Dear Santa K,

2010-12-12 03:05 PM
    any folderenhancer backgrounds please......

Here you go, One
    All these backgrounds are from various artists out of these thread and all to find somewhere here

Hope u can use anyone. Maybe some are for folderswitcher, but you can try them as well, I think.
    Reneme them [email protected]

Mi
    Attached Thumbnails [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-fefolderbg2x6.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-082026c11d244346aff936e797c5f1ef3cdaf045.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-311rpra.jpg.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-34933264.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-60013711.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-74932548.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-fefolderbg2-2x.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-99006630.png  

[50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-fefolderbg2x5.png   [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-fefolderbg2xalt3_neolines.png  
    2010-12-12 03:24 PM
    Here you go, One
    All these backgrounds are from various artists out of these thread and all to find somewhere here

Hope u can use anyone. Maybe some are for folderswitcher, but you can try them as well, I think.
    Reneme them [email protected]

Mi
    Where would I place the file when SSH'd into my device mate?

EDIT: Got it
    Last edited by ufcsean; 2010-12-12 at 03:44 PM. Reason: i'm a dumbass
    2010-12-12 03:27 PM
    Anyone know why none of my app open only works on safe mode...
    Can't even make a call coz it won't open. Does this mean I have to restore again ?
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    2010-12-12 03:27 PM
    Hey wim if your around buddy can you point me out to your neoline slave mod you did or if someone else has it can you please post it Tia to whoever helps me with this

Can't even make a call coz it won't open. Does this mean I have to restore again ?
    What did you change or add or delete this would help us help you
    Last edited by Max_Pa1n; 2010-12-12 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-12-12 03:36 PM
    Where would I place the file when SSH'd into my device mate?

EDIT: Got it

Bundles/com.apple.springboard
    2010-12-12 03:48 PM
    Would someone please be kind enough to remove the white background off this folder image for me please? I just asked my friend to do it on photoshop and he said when he saves it the white background comes back?

2010-12-12 03:52 PM
    I like the colour-combination, Tony
    Have this combo on my phone, too!

So, very nice!
    Thank you Mi

Football now, back later
    Last edited by chelsea.tone; 2010-12-12 at 03:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    @chelski66
    2010-12-12 03:56 PM
    Would someone please be kind enough to remove the white background off this folder image for me please? I just asked my friend to do it on photoshop and he said when he saves it the white background comes back?

Hey

This foldericon is saved as JPEG, that's not the right format. It has to be .png!

I attach my folderBG. Hope it helps

Edit: don't forget to rightclick on the icon, open in new window and then safe!!
    Attached Thumbnails [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-foldericonbg.png  
    2010-12-12 04:00 PM
    My new wall (work in progress lol)

Thanking All The Amazing Theme Makers, Moders, Coders, And A Great Community ---Ping: ivereor Kik: iVereor
    2010-12-12 04:01 PM
    Hey

This foldericon is saved as JPEG, that's not the right format. It has to be .png!

Edit: don't forget to rightclick on the icon, open in new window and then safe!!
    in case someone want the white one
    here you are
    Attached Thumbnails [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-foldericonbg.png  
    2010-12-12 04:02 PM
    My new wall (work in progress lol)

Looks really nice, iVereor
    2010-12-12 04:05 PM
    Is there any way to take off the letters and numbers on the lockscreen? I have it with two badass pictures but it seems like the text and time and date take away from the crispiness and clarity. Just wondering. I'll put a pic in to show you.
    2010-12-12 04:06 PM
    Hey

Nice one mate you're a legend

the only thing not working on this theme now is my god damn Carrier logo so i've just removed it altogether so it doesn't spoil the look

Could anyone post a few 3G icons? In the Cyan colour too
    2010-12-12 04:07 PM
    I think it would b cool if it was just the box outlines and graphics behind it. Just wondering if there's a way to take the text and numbers off. Thanks. Pimp theme.
    Attached Thumbnails [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2010-12-12 04:08 PM
    did you install something new (i.e. cydia app)? if so, delete the previously installed app and reboot, that should fix it.
    2010-12-12 04:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD