IM+
    Attached Files
    2010-12-12 09:18 PM
    @zjimmyz please understand I was merely trying to answer Sam he wanted to know why people left or were leaving I was trying to give the best answer I could come up with as I am one of the peeps moving back and forth between themes if I offended you or made you feel bad in any way I am Sorry and these were never my intentions hope we can still get along
    im cool, and sorry too . Didnt want to start an argument in anyway. We are all here to have fun, it just a phone. but i guess somehow i need to think twice before posting up my stuff nx time

Good night guys, im off to bed, having an exam 4 hour after :P
    Catch up soon tmr. thanks for today!
    J

***PS: If the new credit system is enforced. Then we gonna see darkness name in every post
    where to ssh this background? im sory im not so good with this iphone...(my first iphone)...
    i try to pot it in wallpaper folder... in- privete/var/stash/wallpaper.../iphone
    but i didnt see the pic in my background folder
    any help fot me to knoe one and forever where do i need to pot walls/background?
    Attached Thumbnails [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-wall.png  
    For the carrier logo, rather the going into the system files and do changes there, IMHO it is better to create a bundle for use with the themes. It worked well for me that way. Systems files are vulnerable to updates and your changes might be gone thereafter.

Just use the Bundles folder in an existing theme and create your folder "TMobile_uk.bundle" - You should put two files in there namely "Default_CARRIER_T-Mobile UK.png" and "FSO_CARRIER_T-Mobile UK.png" (even if they're the same image).

As for the 3G logo, use your own image to replace/put them in the same theme under the "UIImages" folder naming them "[email protected]" and "[email protected]" (even if they're the same image). Optionally create a "Black_DataTypeUMTS.png" of the same image which should be a smaller-sized version of the same image - a good guide would be 28px (width) in proportion to the larger image.

I tend to drag, but hope that's clear
    By what exactly do you mean mate when you say for me to make a bundle for the use with themes do you mean put it in winterboard or?

All this carrier stuff confuses me
    2010-12-12 09:19 PM
    Nite Jimmy
    @chelski66
    2010-12-12 09:19 PM
    Keep it that way then...
    2010-12-12 09:20 PM
    Hey Raaj any chance I can get that dock with iSamsquanch on it pls? TIA
    Can someone handle this? im heading out to Banff for the day.

See you guys later !!

No fighting !
    2010-12-12 09:20 PM

***PS: If the new credit system is enforced. Then we gonna see darkness name in every post
    just add him to you sig like i did lol
    2010-12-12 09:21 PM
    Keep it that way then...
    Excuse me ??????????????
    @chelski66
    2010-12-12 09:22 PM
    Hey Raaj any chance I can get that dock with iSamsquanch on it pls? TIA

Can someone handle this? im heading out to Banff for the day.

See you guys later !!

No fighting !
    GO TO HELL RAAJ! and bring me back some Imitation Steak!lmao
    later bro
    Last edited by eFXx; 2010-12-12 at 09:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-12-12 09:24 PM

Tapatalk
    Attached Files
    2010-12-12 09:24 PM
    By what exactly do you mean mate when you say for me to make a bundle for the use with themes do you mean put it in winterboard or?

All this carrier stuff confuses me
    Are you currently using any Status Bar theme on Winterboard? If so you can create the mentioned folders there but I would think they are already there (existing Bundles and UIImage folders).. so use them or create your own theme with your own folders and images and SSH to the theme directory in the phone
    2010-12-12 09:25 PM
    @ Coop : Love it mate, very slick
    @chelski66
    2010-12-12 09:27 PM
    How i request a dock please
    2010-12-12 09:28 PM
    Hello everyone
    I have tried to change the name in t,s dock i have the action installed i opened the psd typed my name in where it says type name here and then clicked the action but name didnt change can someone tell me what im doing wrong.
    THANK YOU
    2010-12-12 09:28 PM

GO TO HELL RAAJ! and bring me back some Imitation Steak!lmao
    later bro
    Beautiful EF thank you.
    2010-12-12 09:30 PM
    Lool EF , how about I bring you back a REAL steak . If you need anything just email me

Awsum and Tony , stop it , seriously , you guys are acting like children. Both you guys are cool so no fighting.
    2010-12-12 09:32 PM
    2010-12-12 09:33 PM

Palringo Premium
    Attached Files
    Lool EF , how about I bring you back a REAL steak . If you need anything just email me

Awsum and Tony , stop it , seriously , you guys are acting like children. Both you guys are cool so no fighting.
    @chelski66
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD