Wanna start this rant by saying you are right twilight is better than envy I agree that being said here's my rant......
    Who's everyone?Are you a nobody?Are the people that are still here nobody?Who exactly are you talking about that left?People like Jazz moved over there because Twilight is turning into Twinklight with all these weird*** colors and icons people are showing off that look nothing like the original theme.As for me well I'm a grown*** man and can chose where ever I wanna be I won't let other people dictate what thread I should be onNiether should you!! Also didnt Z say there won't be any updates til after the holidays?Well I am content with my twilight setup for now unless someone puts up something I gotta have lol

If you would like to have something there simply replace whatever you deleted with whatever you want and rename it accordingly If you don't want anything at all including the dreaded(?)there then you have to delete some of the HTML where it says twilight logo let me see if I can get a screenie up to show you what I mean also I can't see what's going on you have to post a better screenie my friend so I can help better
    Omg lol max I'm still laughing over this I would have to agree with you my twilight setup hasn't changed since the spin mod ... It's just how it was meant to be
    2010-12-12 10:08 PM
    If u could do that for the ls, I'd be forever grateful
    how do you mean? in the same place i can do both is no1 really bothered about the slide show sb?
    2010-12-12 10:09 PM
    EF check that email I just sent you....
    2010-12-12 10:10 PM
    how do you mean? in the same place i can do both is no1 really bothered about the slide show sb?
    ppl moan there's nothing new, you give it to them and..nothing. Dont waste your time mate. I like it
    @chelski66
    2010-12-12 10:13 PM
    Nah bro.. I guess I just didn't catch it, I've been tied up lately snowboarding..

No hard feelings man... it's fixed, right?

For those that know me well, I'm a straight forward guy. I don't hold back, but I've learned just as anywhere else goes, you give respect to get respect here.

It took a while for that to sink in, but I've finally caught on to the "family" atmosphere that is usually in the air on the boards here with everyone being friendly and sharing mods constantly..

I didn't think me asking why credit wasn't given would blow up as it did & actually a few posts below I was busting Raaj about using it saying it was nice to see folks using some of my images.
    The post has been edited my friend I tried to delete the zip but dont know how so I gave you the credit you deserve and an extra little plug for your repoSorry again Sanady aka little icon man aka vanilla ice aka J.R. Fatz!!
    2010-12-12 10:13 PM
    Maybe u can put up screenies of your changes.. so the smarts here can understand better?
    As you can see in the screenshot i've provided the bog standard "T-mobile" carrier just spoils the look imo.

The weather as you can see is now just a question mark? ...ONE MORE THING is...the kind of translucent dock icon labels? That gets under my skin lol

2010-12-12 10:16 PM
    i know its really not the same here anymore but hey i aint going nowhere lol thanks tony im going to have a look at a simple weather and clock in a min what do you reckon?
    2010-12-12 10:19 PM
    yeah man hopr thats ok just using your images to test it will give credits when i post it im going to do a simple weather and clock to go with this as well i did code this myself apart from i used zero's flicker animation
    Lol I was just joking coop I dont care in fact Im honored when people use stuff that I postIm not as petty as others and dont give a damn about getting credit doesnt bother me in the least like I said it is an honor to me and like eF said if youve been around then you know who the creators are
    2010-12-12 10:19 PM
    Im out

Have fun
    @chelski66
    2010-12-12 10:21 PM
    cya dude
    2010-12-12 10:22 PM

Gizmo5
    Attached Files
    2010-12-12 10:25 PM
    Lol I was just joking coop I dont care in fact Im honored when people use stuff that I postIm not as petty as others: and dont give a damn about getting credit doesnt bother me in the least like I said it is an honor to me and like eF said if youve been around then you know who the creators are

i know buddy same here nice to see peeps using your stuff!
    2010-12-12 10:26 PM
    2 image slideshow on the ls same place just bigger images?
    2010-12-12 10:27 PM
    2 image slideshow on the ls same place just bigger images?
    ok man ill see what i can do
    2010-12-12 10:30 PM

Global.AQ
    Attached Files
    2010-12-12 10:32 PM
    Ok I'm not one to speak up about this drama but it's getting not just annoying but childish. Like someone once said have some respect for Z and K for giving us this theme and a place to hang out and talk joke mod and all around have fun, Before twilight was released I didn't know how to skew icons, work psd's, edit psd's, make my own shelves (thanks jazz) and so on. What happened to when we all posted jokes half naked girls and all aroun had fun. Those were the best pages in this forum after the great add Ons and mods ofcourse
    But now its senseless arguement after another.
    With that said if you want to handle some bizz with eachother than PM or KIK eachother better yet make your own thread and go at it. Just please don't bring that stuff in here. Respect the creators the modders and let's keep this theme going. We can't just give up on this theme is barely in BETA and already we have 1115 or so pages. Thanks to everyones help and let's mod on!! Have a good day/evening and sorry for the typos I typed this on the phone while walking to work.
    Last edited by norcal415; 2010-12-12 at 10:56 PM.
    2010-12-12 10:39 PM

Blippio
    Attached Files
    2010-12-12 10:42 PM
    [/QUOTE]I like it coop nice one On the lockscreen would look good aswell bud
    2010-12-12 10:43 PM
    ok man i will see what i can do do you reckon clock and date on the ls? il= wil have a play also what about background animations from say the neolockscreen?
    2010-12-12 10:49 PM
    I love the SB slideshow!! Gonna go back find the link & download!!!

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyil
    2010-12-12 10:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD