Is it getting in the way of the slideshow?
    it was but i moved the slide show a bit not far off finishing its such a full screen with though but hey its the lock!
    2010-12-13 01:35 AM
    does any one know if its poss to lower the slide to unlock?
    The only way I've done it is by making a fairly thin image overlay a transparent background and placing it at the base and saving.

I've seen this topic discussed some time a go w/o success.
    2010-12-13 01:38 AM
    it was but i moved the slide show a bit not far off finishing its such a full screen with though but hey its the lock!
    How bout a tap unlock?
    2010-12-13 01:48 AM
    How bout a tap unlock?
    its ok man i sorted it thanks for the idea you could add that if you want im done with it now im going to post the link and a screenie for you all them im off to bed its 12:55 am got to get the kids to school by 9 and work by 10 need sleep lol
    2010-12-13 01:56 AM
    Good night Coop. Thanks for sharing this mod.
    2010-12-13 02:02 AM
    SKEW REQUEST

Far Right -

Right -

Far Left -

Left -

Thanks in advance
    Skew me...Skew you lol here ya go

2010-12-13 02:06 AM
    ok here is what i got
    couple of animations from the neolockscreen the stream animations and the flicker style rotating images. Simple weather and the clock and date

to set your bg you can add it to images in the private folder and name it Background.png or set through photos change the slide show images in Private/ Images Top Frame and Images Bottom Frame name them the same
    you can change the language on the clock in clock/Cloc-config.js and also the format like day/month or month/day change weather location in Weather.js and if you wanna use other icon sets just add them to Icon sets folder and set in Weather.js under var iconSetLock = 'mau' //
    i think thats all any probs just pm me ill try to respond as quick as poss

Now i Hvae Confused you all here is the link
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/7qjzy2...n0.1.theme.rar

lastly Credits Max for Slide show images k large logo wimm for the clock(was his origanally)
    and me for making it lol well i hope you all enjoy.
    this is my first change of lockscreen since z emailed 1.0 lol gd night all
    its ok man i sorted it thanks for the idea you could add that if you want im done with it now im going to post the link and a screenie for you all them im off to bed its 12:55 am got to get the kids to school by 9 and work by 10 need sleep lol
    Thanks a lot coop Goodnight take care
    also if anyone can post a vid of the lockscreen i would be very greatful no cam at the mo thanks

Last edited by Coop2009; 2010-12-13 at 02:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-12-13 02:11 AM
    Coop & Chelsea, thanks for the slideshow widget. This is my set-up for today, i know it will change again tomorrow with a new mod from here...

Also, thanks to floppy for the weather widget.

Note: If you have a mod/widget on my set-up (and never mentioned you) let me know and I'll edit my post.
    Last edited by rorencia; 2010-12-13 at 02:16 AM.
    2010-12-13 02:13 AM
    Coop & Chelsea, thanks for the slideshow widget. This is my set-up for today, i know it will change again tomorrow with a new mod from here...

Also, thanks to floppy for the weather widget.

Note: If you have a mod/widget on my set-up (and never mentioned you) let me know and I'll edit my post.
    thats very nice but you need to move your second slideshow left a bit your cutting of the edge of the N Circle!

sorry im very pedantic some times
    2010-12-13 02:15 AM
    ******* amazing coop. Nice work
    2010-12-13 02:17 AM
    thats very nice but you need to move your second slideshow left a bit your cutting of the edge of the N Circle!

sorry im very pedantic some times
    copy that sir. still trying to perfect my set-up....good eye though...changing right now.
    Skew me...Skew you lol here ya go

I love you haha thanks buddy!
    @coop I can see why you want a video posted this LS is amazing buddy really nice work yet again
    2010-12-13 02:21 AM
    And coop that looks really awesome mate.

I really need to get photoshop and try and get stuck into this...I use fireworks a lot at college is photoshop much different???
    2010-12-13 02:25 AM
    @coop I can see why you want a video posted this LS is amazing buddy really nice work yet again
    thanks man glad yoy like it I'm going to have anotger go at one tomorrow or later in the week. it's fun you got the whole screen to play with on the lock!

And coop that looks really awesome mate.

I really need to get photoshop and try and get stuck into this...I use fireworks a lot at college is photoshop much different???
    i got told by a friend that fireworks Is just a very slim ps. ps has so many thongs and options it's unreal! get it man and show us what you got lol
    Last edited by Coop2009; 2010-12-13 at 02:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-12-13 02:28 AM
    thanks man glad yoy like it I'm going to have anotger go at one tomorrow or later in the week. it's fun you got the whole screen to play with on the lock!

i got told by a friend that fireworks Is just a very slim ps. ps has so many thongs and options it's unreal! get it man and show us what you got lol
    Yeah I think i'm gonna do it mate...something to do when i'm bored too (most of the time lol).

This should be interesting
    2010-12-13 02:39 AM
    tbone or anyone got that icon "hanger" image? Just that image.. thanks.

Mine's getting darker by the day!

T
    2010-12-13 02:41 AM
    thnx coop, now i'm gonna play with it!
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3400740&dateline=1290  107187
    2010-12-13 02:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD