It seems my question didn't get answered lol....

How do I change downloaded app icons for example...eBay, Doodle Jump etc.?
    you have to find the destination name and make a folder in the iNTZHD.theme/folders and name it as the destination... for example for facebook its Facebook.app so the destination is Library/Themes/iNTZHD.theme/Folders/Facebook.app. and the icon goes in the Facebook.app folder and it should most likely be named [email protected]
    Last edited by norcal415; 2010-12-14 at 11:51 AM.
    PLease Hit the THANKS button if I helped you out in any way
    2010-12-14 11:44 AM
    you have to find the destination name and make a folder in the iNTZHD.theme/folders and name it as the destination... for example for facebook its Facebook.app so the destination is Library/Themes/iNTZHD.theme/Folders/Facebook.app. and the icon goes in the Facebook.app folder and the name should most likely be named [email protected]
    I tried that yday and it didn't work I made a folder in the "Folders" section called "Doodle Jump" and I noticed that it still had a normal folder icon whereas everything else had weird "A" icon? Am I supposed to call it "Doodle Jump.app" and will it change the normal folder icon to a "A"?
    2010-12-14 11:51 AM
    http://modmyi.com/forums/attachment....2&d=1290210234

here we go it ahs a psd with a xhd icon i didnt make it not sure who did but i know you only need the action the script you can run it on with out using that psd
    OK, now that I know how to make icons (lol), I have figured out how to install this action script but I can only get it to skew to the right. How exactly do you get it to skew the icon to the left?

I promise my questions WILL stop one day
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......
    2010-12-14 11:52 AM
    My experiment with Bluemetal's Project9

2010-12-14 12:01 PM
    I tried that yday and it didn't work I made a folder in the "Folders" section called "Doodle Jump" and I noticed that it still had a normal folder icon whereas everything else had weird "A" icon? Am I supposed to call it "Doodle Jump.app" and will it change the normal folder icon to a "A"?
    It has to be .app for all folders
    Whatever the app is called + .app

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    @chelski66
    2010-12-14 12:06 PM
    go to var/mobile/applications and find the one thats doodle jump.. you will see a bunch of folders with numbers and letters but just find the one that has doodle jump in it and you will see what its called it should end with .app copy that name and make a folder in iNZTHD.theme/Folders and name it exactly the same.

BUT IT SHOULD MOST LIKELY BE NAMED AS IT SHOWS ONTHE ICON LABEL JUST MAKE SURE TO ADD THE .app at the ens
    Last edited by norcal415; 2010-12-14 at 12:15 PM.
    PLease Hit the THANKS button if I helped you out in any way
    2010-12-14 12:08 PM
    Could someone make a PingChat! logo with this type of theme to it please?

Ping chat -

The changing of the icons isn't working either

I've got the DoodleJump.app folder created with an [email protected] in there that didn't work...so I put [email protected] and Icon.png it still doesn't work
    Last edited by ufcsean; 2010-12-14 at 01:59 PM.
    2010-12-14 01:49 PM
    Try icon

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    @chelski66
    2010-12-14 02:50 PM
    Could someone make a PingChat! logo with this type of theme to it please?

Ping chat -

The changing of the icons isn't working either

I've got the DoodleJump.app folder created with an [email protected] in there that didn't work...so I put [email protected] and Icon.png it still doesn't work
    Here's your pingchat logo, hope you'll like it

For icons that don't work in the "Bundles", try this as they work for me (I think I mentioned this few time before)

Create an 'Icons' folder in the main theme and put those replacement icons in there naming each icon EXACTLY as how they are displayed on the phone. But you have to duplicate each icon. One with @2x.png and one without - Example: 'Facebook.png' and '[email protected]'

Delete whatever icons of the same app that you've created in Bundles.

For this to work, however, you gonna have to turn ON Summerboard.

Respring.

Hope this helps
    Attached Thumbnails [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-pingchat.png  
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2010-12-14 at 03:05 PM.
    2010-12-14 03:03 PM
    I just got my Doodle Jumps icon to change. This is exactly what I did:

Create DoodleJumps.app folder and put it in the Folders section of the iNZTHD.theme.

Put the custom icon you want (make sure it is 118 x 120 pixels and is a png file) in there twice and name them:

Icon.png
    [email protected]

[IMPORTANT - mine didn't work until I did this:] Now, in Winterboard deselect the iNZTHD.theme and respring. Then go back into Winterboard, select the iNZTHD.theme and respring. It should of changed the icon for Doodle Jump to your customer icon.

I hope this helps.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......
    2010-12-14 03:12 PM
    How is this?
    Last edited by .:JimmyL:.; 2010-12-15 at 03:35 AM.
    2010-12-14 03:19 PM
    Here's your pingchat logo, hope you'll like it

For icons that don't work in the "Bundles", try this as they work for me (I think I mentioned this few time before)

Create an 'Icons' folder in the main theme and put those replacement icons in there naming each icon EXACTLY as how they are displayed on the phone. But you have to duplicate each icon. One with @2x.png and one without - Example: 'Facebook.png' and '[email protected]'

Delete whatever icons of the same app that you've created in Bundles.

For this to work, however, you gonna have to turn ON Summerboard.

Respring.

Hope this helps
    So within the "Icons" folder I create in the theme folder shall I still create a seperate app folder for each app for example:

DoodleJump.app then within that folder DoodleJump.png & [email protected] ?

In college atm so I'll try it when I get home.

P.S That ping logo is sweet thanks
    2010-12-14 03:20 PM
    I just got my Doodle Jumps icon to change. This is exactly what I did:

Create DoodleJumps.app folder and put it in the Folders section of the iNZTHD.theme.

Put the custom icon you want (make sure it is 118 x 120 pixels and is a png file) in there twice and name them:

Icon.png
    [email protected]

[IMPORTANT - mine didn't work until I did this:] Now, in Winterboard deselect the iNZTHD.theme and respring. Then go back into Winterboard, select the iNZTHD.theme and respring. It should of changed the icon for Doodle Jump to your customer icon.

I hope this helps.
    You can also try to install iWipeCache from Cydia to clear the icon cache to avoid the hassle of multiple resprings.

If you want to clear cache using iFile on the phone, go here:
    /var/mobile/Library/Caches/
    2010-12-14 03:23 PM
    So within the "Icons" folder I create in the theme folder shall I still create a seperate app folder for each app for example:

DoodleJump.app then within that folder DoodleJump.png & [email protected] ?

In college atm so I'll try it when I get home.

P.S That ping logo is sweet thanks
    No need, just name it [email protected] put into Icons folder, and remember to enable summerboard mode :P
    2010-12-14 03:24 PM
    No need, just name it [email protected] put into Icons folder, and remember to enable summerboard mode :P
    Sweet

I will more than likely be requesting more icons if I get it to work haha

P.S What does summerboard mode change exactly?

You can also try to install iWipeCache from Cydia to clear the icon cache to avoid the hassle of multiple resprings.

If you want to clear cache using iFile on the phone, go here:
    /var/mobile/Library/Caches/
    Will also get this thanks
    Last edited by ufcsean; 2010-12-14 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-12-14 03:36 PM
    Sweet

I will more than likely be requesting more icons if I get it to work haha

P.S What does summerboard mode change exactly?
    summerboard is old school of theme-ing
    2010-12-14 03:36 PM
    hello friends
    2010-12-14 03:45 PM
    hello friends
    hi Darkness :P
    2010-12-14 03:53 PM
    Morning all!

Does anyone have the icon sets that comes with the Twilight HD purchase? All these new icons are nice, but i like the originals and i'd like to make a dock flow, but i can't seem to find them anywhere.
    2010-12-14 03:55 PM
    hello friends
    Welcome back Darkness

Morning all!

Does anyone have the icon sets that comes with the Twilight HD purchase? All these new icons are nice, but i like the originals and i'd like to make a dock flow, but i can't seem to find them anywhere.
    Redownload and you'll get the original set
    Last edited by EddieEckhardt; 2010-12-14 at 03:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-12-14 03:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD