Okie dokie

hey lao3hero! nice lookin mod you posted earlier!
    could you help me and make one with the word "Twilight"
    on the right side instead? please and thanks
    2010-12-15 08:28 PM
    Ok here is my 2 pence!! I couldn't give a **** about all the backstabbing and **** going on between sauce, raaj and floppy. At the end of the day it's meant to be about Z & K's theme!! And as for the theme too many people are borrowing others theme and mixing it up with Twilight!! I haven't seen a theme for about a week that resembles Twilight.
    I just hope that Z & K hurry up and release a new update soon to pull this thread back in track!!
    The mods need to come in and clear all the **** up in this thread.
    Respect to Z & K for this theme and thanks to Ivan for the help he has given me over the last two months.
    Block me, bad mouth me for being honest, couldn't give a ****, i'm here to make my iPhone look beautiful not b1tch about other people!
    I'm out til the next release

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2010-12-15 09:00 PM
    are all the kool peeps in here turning into trolls!?this is becoming absurd....and is why im not in here frequently anymore...hope for some updates but dont think ill be in here much..oh yeah keep an eye out though
    2010-12-15 09:21 PM
    Chill out gang. Really!!! I'll have MMI close this thread if it isn't brought back on topic. Have respect for each other or post somewhere else!
    2010-12-15 09:32 PM
    Patiently waiting for that update and specially those throwback icons
    2010-12-15 09:34 PM
    Chill out gang. Really!!! I'll have MMI close this thread if it isn't brought back on topic. Have respect for each other or post somewhere else!
    You heard the Boss!!!
    2010-12-15 09:36 PM
    K.Nitsua is working on an update. we've both been kinda busy with life kids and school as it the holiday season. more stuff will come!

typos!
    Last edited by zausser; 2010-12-15 at 09:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-12-15 09:40 PM
    Sounds good Z!

@Darkness : Keep The good work Maybe you could create a complete amazing theme to shut The mouth of jealous people LOL
    2010-12-15 09:42 PM
    Thank you!! I seriously don't want to lose this thread. No other theme tops this whatsoever. Yes There are other nice themes and I own a few but I STAY HERE!
    2010-12-15 09:43 PM
    That's absurd. Showing no respect in my opinion is hacking apart other themes and writing Twilight on them. Envy, Project 9 and all the rest have no business being in this thread. I'll be the first to admit what an asset Darkness is to everyone including myself but he can't be that sensitive. If he is truly that upset and humorless then I sincerely apologize to him.
    So as they say what's done is done but let's be honest you only fessed up after you were outed I knew all along it was you Sheep...hardly some of us aren't that naive lol I just hope this means that your back in the saddle cause shiz ain't the same without you bro as for mixing the themes I guess your right this is twilight(best theme out) after all that's the reason I was kinda upset at zjimmyz and then I go and post pics of envy twilight mix maybe not a good idea on my part lol
    All ancient history now so let's all be happy and go see Tron Legacy this weekend!!!!!
    2010-12-15 09:45 PM
    I'll be starting a mod tonight. you may of seen a wonderland screenshot from K. well the name has changed but the idea hasn't. it'll take a bit of time as jts pretty much a new build but hope it'll turn out as expected.

thanks for allowing me the time off to spend with family.

z
    2010-12-15 09:47 PM
    Please do not close this thread it's all I have in this cruel world
    2010-12-15 09:50 PM
    There is no conspiracy or attempts to frame anyone. Yes it was I who poked fun at Darkness and Raaj. I don't care if you see the humor or not. Chelsea was there the entire time laughing it up and you can check his posts. I purposely made things sound absurd not expecting anyone to believe it. I told quite a few members it was me yesterday so busted is hardly relevant. Slowly and systematically this theme has turned into a sideshow and that's why I was taking a break. I had a good time last night laughing and so did others. It was a nice change of pace in what has become the morgue lately. So in closing yes I made up everything about Darkness and his whereabouts and like the good sheep you are it was quickly consumed and taken at face value. If you can't see through that then I don't know what to tell you. I am man enough to admit what I did without being squealed on by a schoolgirl.

"Pixie you nearly made me fall of my seat laughing" -Chelsea Tone after everything that was said about Darkness
    last night. Probably sobered up this morning and felt guilty.
    Awww. Dude. I don't mind getting punked, but the choice of Darkness wasn't cool. Things are still relatively hot because of the phone and all that was said there. It was the beginning of Floppy leaving.

Plus, you should have let Dark know in advance that you were going to be trolling and punking if that's what you were going to do. He's already had the spotlight on him once and here it is again.
    2010-12-15 09:57 PM
    Well I have a few days off and I come back to 120 odd pages and a shed load of bitchin'. the place just falls apart without me!!
    2010-12-15 09:58 PM
    I'll be starting a mod tonight. you may of seen a wonderland screenshot from K. well the name has changed but the idea hasn't. it'll take a bit of time as jts pretty much a new build but hope it'll turn out as expected.

thanks for allowing me the time off to spend with family.

z
    Looking forward to seeing it & you deserved some time off Z!!

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2010-12-15 09:58 PM
    No more comments about what was said in the past. If I see more I'll have the thread closed for a few days. Please don't make me do that.

Thank you.
    2010-12-15 10:05 PM
    No more comments about what was said in the past. If I see more I'll have the thread closed for a few days. Please don't make me do that.

Thank you.
    Sorry.

Sauce, hope you like the new theme and found my recommendation good.

Looking forward to throwback icons. Should be interesting.
    2010-12-15 10:11 PM
    Attachment 489389Does anybody know how to make wims status bar clock brighter so that it matches the icon labels Thankyou
    Any ideas anybody?
    2010-12-15 10:32 PM
    I suggest someone open a crossover thread which can be a showcase for all mishmash and freaky looking mods from all themes.
    2010-12-15 10:36 PM
    Anybody seen coop?
    2010-12-15 10:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD