Here is a light mod to the original notes background. The attached file only contains the four images keeping the tweak light.

The attached file can be included as an additional line in WinterBoard or take the four images and overwrite the original theme Notes skin here: Theme/Bundles/com.apple.mobilenotes and repsring.

Attached Files
    2010-12-17 07:52 PM
    AS REQUESTED

BITE SMS+SEARCH BOX UPDATE
    main link has been updated as well
    2010-12-17 08:12 PM
    really appreciate all the hard work Z and yourself are putting in K.

Not to say all the master modders within this thread...
    2010-12-17 08:12 PM
    OOOK so after working on it all morning I ended up with this..Special thanks go out to norcal for his widget, t-bone for that nameplate overlay he jus provided me and anybody else my fried brain aint remembering.

*EDIT*
    Couple changes with the plate
    Oh you figured it out Looking good buddy I haven't had the chance to look into it nice mod tho
    2010-12-17 08:22 PM

Heres the link for the mod people I have gotten a lot of PM's requesting to share this. Here is the download link for ya
    first of all make sure to have these in this order on winterboard.
    UniAW
    HTC Widget
    iNZTHD Anim
    Thanks to K nitsua for the laser widget I cant have my sb without it thank you.
    please go to his page and press the thank you button
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ight-free.html

And thanks to bjbinc for the HTC mod this is the only clock mod I seen work and look so clean with the retina. please go visit his thread and thank him
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...er-widget.html
    and thanks to Ian Nicoll for the UniAW animated weather works real smooth on the phone thank you bro. please also go to his thread and thank him aswell .
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...universal.html
    You can get the mod here.
    please dont forget the thank you button and enjoy.

Heres the new download file for the widget I hope thhis fixes the download problem people are having.
    Widgets.zip

thanks guys for the love
    credit given and also forgot to mention. the overlay in the stream widget has a wall with my name badge sorry forgot to change it. I have added some walls as overlays a few pages back and heres another

place it in iNZTHD Anim SB 2/Springboard and should be named Overlay.png
    can any one help me to cahng the location in this widget pls....
    i try to edit the locationhere.js but nothing change...
    if somone can change it for me to show the right location and make it show Celsius and not Fahrenheit and uploud the file for me ill be grateful...
    my location is tel-aviv-yafo, israel
    p.s- i try to change the cod to my loc code that is-"isxx0026"
    but its not work
    thanks
    2010-12-17 08:29 PM
    Off topic a bit...how do I extract original image files off the phone to view for skinning purposes?
    2010-12-17 08:30 PM
    Oh you figured it out Looking good buddy I haven't had the chance to look into it nice mod tho
    Thanks man, yah i think its coming together pretty good, I think i might try and attempt modding the lockinfo bars and stuff at the top...And maybe mess with blending the UniAW with your widget....or maybe...you think it would be possible to just make it a plugin for lockinfo?? Cuz i have that running and your widget on my LS....hmmm
    2010-12-17 08:30 PM

Gotta say, screenshots of this LS do NOT do it justice

And the "Glow dock" is wicked
    Tony,

Where did you get that Lockscreen?
    2010-12-17 08:32 PM
    Off topic a bit...how do I extract original image files off the phone to view for skinning purposes?
    I usually view them in iFile and add to camera roll then pull em off through ssh in the DCIM folder
    2010-12-17 08:32 PM
    Tony,

Where did you get that Lockscreen?
    2 pages back Paul, by TBone
    @chelski66
    2010-12-17 08:34 PM
    trying to decide if i should stick with white, or back to the original cyan colour..... such dilemmas.
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3400740&dateline=1290  107187
    2010-12-17 08:34 PM
    trying to decide if i should stick with white, or back to the original cyan colour..... such dilemmas.
    I tried Orange for a few days, but soon came back to the Original. Just looks SOOOO good on iP4
    @chelski66
    2010-12-17 08:37 PM
    2 pages back Paul, by TBone
    Literally clicked on last page and was blown away by it that I dint bother searching.... Thanks Tony

TB just awesome!!

I had white for two weeks but now back to the original colour
    Last edited by Darka5sa5sin; 2010-12-17 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-12-17 08:44 PM
    I usually view them in iFile and add to camera roll then pull em off through ssh in the DCIM folder
    I'm not looking for actual "photos". I'm trying to export application images to skin. I'm playing with the voice memo's application and I've been able to skin the background image bit there is an overlay that I'm missing...it's causing a foggy image look.
    2010-12-17 08:44 PM
    Try half and half lol
    2010-12-17 08:45 PM
    I tried Orange for a few days, but soon came back to the Original. Just looks SOOOO good on iP4 :
    i admit I love the white, only because it looks clean, plus the people from tron look awesome in white

HOWEVER, all the widgets and mods are in cyan, and half the time it gets posted when i'm at work, and its upsetting i can't play with them
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3400740&dateline=1290  107187
    2010-12-17 08:46 PM
    Ed, whats the dock n stuff with the UI ?

Anyone able/willing to make me a carrier logo ? Not sure what i'd like or what would fit. In the twilight colour.

Thanks
    @chelski66
    2010-12-17 08:48 PM
    OOOK so after working on it all morning I ended up with this..Special thanks go out to norcal for his widget, t-bone for that nameplate overlay he jus provided me and anybody else my fried brain aint remembering.

*EDIT*
    Couple changes with the plate
    That looks great I'm gonna have to try it out make it blue so it can match up with the sprinboard one I'm using in the video[/QUOTE]
    2010-12-17 08:49 PM
    Back later, gonna watch Narnia: Dawn Treader
    @chelski66
    2010-12-17 08:50 PM
    I'm not looking for actual "photos". I'm trying to export application images to skin. I'm playing with the voice memo's application and I've been able to skin the background image bit there is an overlay that I'm missing...it's causing a foggy image look.

Ah gotcha...yah thats the only way I know how to pull out images from apps that wont normally show up when I open them.
    2010-12-17 08:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD