^FYI, had the post been there, an infraction would have been issued. No need for you to post that again really.
    Let's all play nice.
    and nothing is going to get said about name calling?
    2010-11-15 01:51 AM
    and nothing is going to get said about name calling?
    Please let it go, it has been dealt with and removed.
    2010-11-15 01:53 AM
    Move on, I
    U won't believe me but I was confused by the posts. I thought the 2nd one was someone else chiming in. I tried to change it but it was too late.
    2010-11-15 01:53 AM
    Move on, I
    U won't believe me but I was confused by the posts. I thought the 2nd one was someone else chiming in. I tried to change it but it was too late.
    ok well then i will apologize for my confusion

sorry floppy
    2010-11-15 01:54 AM
    The iDevice community has too much drama :/
    On twitter its at least 10x worse too lol
    2010-11-15 01:54 AM
    Looking forward to a twilight weather widget
    2010-11-15 01:56 AM
    remove this
    Last edited by DevouredDreams; 2010-11-15 at 02:05 AM.
    2010-11-15 01:58 AM
    I saw someone ask the question but didn't see the answer: How do I change the date format in the lockscreen to show DD/MM instead of MM/DD?

Thanks.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......
    2010-11-15 01:58 AM
    i need sms and safari fixed =/ please

hey spiider, my love, where did u find the safari icon? can u post it or tell me what pg when u get a chance. thanx
    2010-11-15 02:07 AM
    Here you go Spiider

thanks x 1000000000000
    now i can go play some black ops
    The Amazin' djSpiider
    Facebook.com/djSpiider
    2010-11-15 02:07 AM
    I saw someone ask the question but didn't see the answer: How do I change the date format in the lockscreen to show DD/MM instead of MM/DD?

Thanks.

Goto Themes > LockscreenLite > LockBackground.html

Find:
    document.getElementById("calendarbar").innerHTML = theWeekday + " " + theMonth + "." + theDay;

Change to:
    document.getElementById("calendarbar").innerHTML = theWeekday + " " + theDay + "." + theMonth;
    2010-11-15 02:09 AM

Thanks.
    In LockBackground.html
    Change:
    document.getElementById("calendarbar").innerHTML = theWeekday + " " + theMonth + "." + theDay;
    Into
    document.getElementById("calendarbar").innerHTML = theWeekday + " " + theDay + "." + theMonth;
    2010-11-15 02:09 AM
    Goto Themes > LockscreenLite > LockBackground.html

Find:

Change to:
    In LockBackground.html
    Change:
    Into
    Thanks guys - I already tried that and it didn't change (and I did a re-spring). Will turn off and on and see if that changes it.

EDIT: Ok, it worked now after turning off and on.

Thanks again.
    Last edited by Waverley73; 2010-11-15 at 02:15 AM.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......
    2010-11-15 02:13 AM
    hey spiider, my love, where did u find the safari icon? can u post it or tell me what pg when u get a chance. thanx
    HEY HUN.. I DONT RECALL WHO POSTED THE ICONS ITS SOMEWHERE IN THE FORUM.. BUT HERE THEY ARE

The Amazin' djSpiider
    Facebook.com/djSpiider
    2010-11-15 02:17 AM
    wow floppy way to get pissed off about a lil **** up in credit.. wow you changed a lil coding your the man.. Congrats
    Here's the ironic part, your sarcasm in this post is exactly what I Am always hinting at in my comments. The fact that people make a few changes then get or worse actually ask for donations. I've always said all I do is tweak and come up with ideas and share them. I'll admit it gets to me that so many people put donate in their signatures and I'll admit it bugs me that stuff ibnyaffa and Zausser once made for free I later turned into various mods that are all over the place now in paid themes or as add ons to drive more sells. Then I don't even know if I can share the mod anymore. Insert appropriate emoticon
    2010-11-15 02:20 AM
    i need sms and safari fixed =/ please

What's the name of the weather mod you're using? Its nice.
    2010-11-15 02:20 AM
    Here's the ironic part, your sarcasm in this post is exactly what I Am always hinting at in my comments. The fact that people make a few changes then get or worse actually ask for donations. I've always said all I do is tweak and come up with ideas and share them. I'll admit it gets to me that so many people put donate in their signatures and I'll admit it bugs me that stuff ibnyaffa and Zausser once made for free I later turned into various mods that are all over the place now in paid themes or as add ons to drive more sells. Then I don't even know if I can share the mod anymore. Insert appropriate emoticon
    the stuff you create is awesome, and it'd be a shame if you don't share. i'll gladly donate
    2010-11-15 02:23 AM
    Here's the ironic part, your sarcasm in this post is exactly what I Am always hinting at in my comments. The fact that people make a few changes then get or worse actually ask for donations. I've always said all I do is tweak and come up with ideas and share them. I'll admit it gets to me that so many people put donate in
    their signatures and I'll admit it bugs me that stuff ibnyaffa and
    Zausser once made for free I later turned into various mods
    that are all over the place now in paid themes or as add ons
    to drive more sells. Then I don't even know if I can share
    the mod anymore. Insert appropriate emoticon
    i see your point bro and i understand i thought you were being a **** thats why i got smart **** happens and you are right and myself have used alot of your mods and i would donate but you dont ask which is respectable..
    2010-11-15 02:24 AM
    Could someone fix the dock? Its not centered? Anyone...thx.
    Attached Thumbnails [50% OFF SALE] iNitsua Z Twilight HD/SD-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2010-11-15 02:26 AM
    [email protected]

[email protected]

spell it as i have...

weatherbg

Weatherbg_night_

stick the rest on the end, its making out its an email..lol..
    Hey Jazz
    You have any weather images for in there? Or did you just recycle previous ones? I used previous images from another theme but they dont seem to fit. These icons are a little smaller.
    2010-11-15 02:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD